What White Women Think Of Asian Men?

Topic locked
May 03, 2009
But, Don'tchu feel that the whole world is mixing up? Soon, everything gonna be beige.
white + black => beige babies
mongolians + black => again beige with beautiful eyes

zukku
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 05, 2009
World is surely mixing up and we will see that happening even more. It has lot to do with different nationalities now emerging and could be leading the world in the next decade. China continues to get stronger .... the rest of the BRIC nations are not far behind. I was impressed with certain Malaysian companies ..... South Africa has potential, but need to address their issues quickly.

I see America has the most open culture with maximum mixed couples. Ultimately it comes down to individual taste and how well you blend with each other. We all went to happy and in love, thus being keeping ourselves closed we might miss out on somebody wonderful.
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2009
Well China has shot itself in the foot, with the one child per family law and the preference for male babies, they have no choice but to marry other nationalities. There will be no Chinese left in future.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 05, 2009
That is a serious issue and might impact the overall ratio of males to females.
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2009
I think the rule is 2 children may be allowed in rural areas, but as most Chinese now live in cities I suppose that's not going to make a huge difference.

Chocs, there may be no Chinese left in future. LOL, I really hope that was a joke!!!??? :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 05, 2009
nah ... I thought it was 1 child per family rule and thus lot of parents killed the female child before she was born. Everybody wanted a male child.
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2009
zukku wrote:But, Don'tchu feel that the whole world is mixing up? Soon, everything gonna be beige.

sounds cool. mixed race babies can look so beautiful you just wanna EAT them :D :D

If society were more tolerant all around the world there would be so many more inter-racial marriages. You coud start with India and Pakistan (Ok It won't make a HUGE difference to the looks!!) :D

But it's a fascinating thing to look at people's features and how they mix and blend subtly as one country changes or gets closer to another, South China vs North, Eastern Russia vs. West.

I say 'viva la difference', I don't want us all to be the same after all!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 05, 2009
worldguy wrote:nah ... I thought it was 1 child per family rule and thus lot of parents killed the female child before she was born. Everybody wanted a male child.

I watched a program recently about a southern Chinese region where two children are allowed, but they had to apply to have the second. I think it might be because many Chinese ethnic groups might be in danger of dying out. There are an amazing number of different ethnicities and languages just in China alone.

Killing daughters certainly happens, also very uch in India and other nations though.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 05, 2009
worldguy wrote:nah ... I thought it was 1 child per family rule and thus lot of parents killed the female child before she was born. Everybody wanted a male child.

Yes they want a mail child because they use human force instead of horses or bulls in agriculture. So the problem with killing of female-babies exists in some remote rural areas.

I heard that Chinese family is allowed to have second child if the first one is a girl.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

May 05, 2009
Red Chief wrote:

Yes they want a mail child because they use human force instead of horses or bulls in agriculture. So the problem with killing of female-babies exists in some remote rural areas.

I heard that Chinese family is allowed to have second child if the first one is a girl.

Do those 'mail' childs you talk about, also come with a letterbox?

Mine is broken 8)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 05, 2009
LOL, you just forgot to put the stamp on....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 05, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Do those 'mail' childs you talk about, also come with a letterbox?

Mine is broken 8)

As a rule those CHILDREN come from vagina though.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

May 05, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Do those 'mail' childs you talk about, also come with a letterbox?

Mine is broken 8)

As a rule those CHILDREN come from vagina though.

:lol: Now you start to get the funny hang of it :lol:

Keep it up Chief :wink: Mail me another one
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 05, 2009
Haha
nassarm31
Dubai Forums Member

May 05, 2009
but they must come by registered letter, because 'french letter' makes it impossible.... :P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 07, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
zukku wrote:But, Don'tchu feel that the whole world is mixing up? Soon, everything gonna be beige.

sounds cool. mixed race babies can look so beautiful you just wanna EAT them :D :D

If society were more tolerant all around the world there would be so many more inter-racial marriages. You coud start with India and Pakistan (Ok It won't make a HUGE difference to the looks!!) :D

But it's a fascinating thing to look at people's features and how they mix and blend subtly as one country changes or gets closer to another, South China vs North, Eastern Russia vs. West.

I say 'viva la difference', I don't want us all to be the same after all!

The world will infact be more colourful and exotic. it would still not look the same as people who mix might not always be same and the end result is a more tolerant world.
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 09, 2009
hi guys I have been looking out for some thing like this from a long time that I could get in touch with people from other nationalities...

I have moved in the uae reacently , guys it would be great if you could let me know any new events and stuff happnin in dubai....

Choco you seem to be here from quite some time would be great if you could help me out in this.

This topic is interesting there is lot that can be shared , already courious to know wht people have been up too :D
new_guy
Dubai Forum Guest

May 10, 2009
new_guy wrote:hi guys I have been looking out for some thing like this from a long time that I could get in touch with people from other nationalities...

I have moved in the uae reacently , guys it would be great if you could let me know any new events and stuff happnin in dubai....

Choco you seem to be here from quite some time would be great if you could help me out in this.

This topic is interesting there is lot that can be shared , already courious to know wht people have been up too :D

Welcome. So you are going to be the new Guy for how long? Just curious :D You know how it is in the Arabic Culture? You are a guest for 3 days, and then you are on your own. A friendly advice since you are new in the UAE. Watch out for the British ladies as per Mr RobbyG so you don't get easily sexed up lol, provided you are indeed a guy and not a gal.
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 11, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well China has shot itself in the foot, with the one child per family law and the preference for male babies, they have no choice but to marry other nationalities. There will be no Chinese left in future.

I don't agree with this, you should say, there will be Chinese left all over of the world in future, :lol: joke?!
phoenix3d
Dubai Forum User

May 11, 2009
ni hao ma!
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

May 11, 2009
nothing,sorry
phoenix3d
Dubai Forum User

May 11, 2009
phoenix3d wrote:nothing,sorry

What are you apologizing for?
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 11, 2009
WhiteJade wrote:
phoenix3d wrote:nothing,sorry

What are you apologizing for?

It's Okay!.. was Just worry about the tiny little girl standing alone to the wire wall!.....
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: What white women think of Asian men? May 11, 2009
raidah wrote:
xty wrote:Just curious, I found many Asian women hooked up (or eventually getting married) with white men. But I found it rare for Asian men hooked up with white women (or the other way around). I'm referring Asian here as South East Asian (Indonesian, Filipino, Singaporean, Malaysian, Thai, etc) and East Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc).

For all the white women here (American, European, South African, Australian, etc) what do you think of Asian men? Have you ever interested with them? And why is that?

one reason is the looks. I dont know of any white girl dating an asian guy. but its a lot more about that vibe we get from them.
in Bpest there are a lot chinese ppl. and in certain parts of the city you feel like you are in china. so we went there once and as passing through I noticed men dont even look at us, it was as if they looked through us. so I was like, ok, so maybe I'm not their type and started observing their reaction to other white girls. same thing.

while asian women have that dirty se.x.y smthing about them, men totally lack it. its like they don't even have a gender.

lemme guess raidah............ u r single , waiting for that excitement from that prince etc etc...

I have seen time and again many woman here have f** rockstone face. No smile no emotion just stoic. Look deep in their eyes I see deep sadness that creeps the hell out of me.

Just like my grandma said " dont date women who has more problems than u"

if u really want to get that prince here is a tip : be a positive princess first and u will attract like .... if u r sad b**tch u will attract those dark types handsome faces. my 2 cents.....
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 11, 2009
siopao
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 07, 2009
Totally agree sniper420 wrote.
matrixsun
Dubai Forum User

Re: What white women think of Asian men? Jun 07, 2009
sniper420 wrote:
raidah wrote:
xty wrote:Just curious, I found many Asian women hooked up (or eventually getting married) with white men. But I found it rare for Asian men hooked up with white women (or the other way around). I'm referring Asian here as South East Asian (Indonesian, Filipino, Singaporean, Malaysian, Thai, etc) and East Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc).

For all the white women here (American, European, South African, Australian, etc) what do you think of Asian men? Have you ever interested with them? And why is that?

one reason is the looks. I dont know of any white girl dating an asian guy. but its a lot more about that vibe we get from them.
in Bpest there are a lot chinese ppl. and in certain parts of the city you feel like you are in china. so we went there once and as passing through I noticed men dont even look at us, it was as if they looked through us. so I was like, ok, so maybe I'm not their type and started observing their reaction to other white girls. same thing.

while asian women have that dirty se.x.y smthing about them, men totally lack it. its like they don't even have a gender.

lemme guess raidah............ u r single , waiting for that excitement from that prince etc etc...

I have seen time and again many woman here have f** rockstone face. No smile no emotion just stoic. Look deep in their eyes I see deep sadness that creeps the hell out of me.

Just like my grandma said " dont date women who has more problems than u"

if u really want to get that prince here is a tip : be a positive princess first and u will attract like .... if u r sad b**tch u will attract those dark types handsome faces. my 2 cents.....

how did you know? :shock:

I'm like some expired pickle waiting for all the little frogs to turn into princes and come and eat me
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 09, 2009
I always tend to meet asian gentlemen during my trips to the Far East Asia and I am very fond of them. If I marry in the future, I am quite sure this is going to be an asian guy.
KateGarden
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 09, 2009
KateGarden wrote:I always tend to meet asian gentlemen during my trips to the Far East Asia and I am very fond of them. If I marry in the future, I am quite sure this is going to be an asian guy.

what makes you think that? what are you interested in asian men?
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: What white women think of Asian men? Jun 12, 2009

i am not a woman. but if i was , then i will not go to Asians men.
simply because they are feminine to me.
mostly they are get smoothed naturally and fleshy body.
LOL

oh man we are into dam hairy bulk men with strong tools like rocks then why to go to Asians if there is alternatives with more features...
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance