What White Women Think Of Asian Men?

Topic locked
Apr 13, 2009
portland wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
portland wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
portland wrote:heheheh :twisted: independence is nice but again would you like your children throw you out the old age facilities and wait for your death bed there, is that what you call comofort? or self comfort? well i really can't judge you because we all have different beliefs and customs... :twisted: well i appreciate that your giving jobs to people for your own comfort thats we call modern escapism escape from responsibility where it will be passdown to the next generation and so the cycle goes on.... :twisted:

Modern Escapism...nice definition I should really use more often.

But seriously, if your mother at age 80 needed a diaper, a slab against drewling and arsenal in equipment just to get the day going, wouldn't you rather have a professional taking care for that>? I think so.

Unless you want to get me mentally depressed at age 55. By that time I have my own issues probably. Glad I have 27 years to go for that time....

....WHAT!! That short.........ahhhhhhhh THE HORROR :wink: :lol:

Ahahaha when that time comes when my mother turns 80, Ill let our grandchildrens and their parents handle her, surely ill have my turn also waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as you say the HORROR :? :lol:

By the time I need help, I will say to my children (if I ever have them); Children...do you want daddy to go into an elderly hospice or do you want me to step in the coffin' / box right away!?

I wonder what they say by that time.... :roll:
If they push me, I'll go 8) :wink:

Well, as voluntary euthanasia is semi-legal in the Netherlands your kids only have to go the next step and legalise involuntary euthanasia, then their problem is solved.....! :D

Well euthanesia really depends on the situation and scenario, i agree with rubby g when it will be use for people with paralyze conditions and inly the brain is working, but with speedhump not really ideal for old age people, its better to wait for their propertime...c u 2morow

I completely agree. I was making a joke about Robby's kids putting him down you know? :roll:

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
portland wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
portland wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
portland wrote:heheheh :twisted: independence is nice but again would you like your children throw you out the old age facilities and wait for your death bed there, is that what you call comofort? or self comfort? well i really can't judge you because we all have different beliefs and customs... :twisted: well i appreciate that your giving jobs to people for your own comfort thats we call modern escapism escape from responsibility where it will be passdown to the next generation and so the cycle goes on.... :twisted:

Modern Escapism...nice definition I should really use more often.

But seriously, if your mother at age 80 needed a diaper, a slab against drewling and arsenal in equipment just to get the day going, wouldn't you rather have a professional taking care for that>? I think so.

Unless you want to get me mentally depressed at age 55. By that time I have my own issues probably. Glad I have 27 years to go for that time....

....WHAT!! That short.........ahhhhhhhh THE HORROR :wink: :lol:

Ahahaha when that time comes when my mother turns 80, Ill let our grandchildrens and their parents handle her, surely ill have my turn also waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as you say the HORROR :? :lol:

By the time I need help, I will say to my children (if I ever have them); Children...do you want daddy to go into an elderly hospice or do you want me to step in the coffin' / box right away!?

I wonder what they say by that time.... :roll:
If they push me, I'll go 8) :wink:

Well, as voluntary euthanasia is semi-legal in the Netherlands your kids only have to go the next step and legalise involuntary euthanasia, then their problem is solved.....! :D

Well euthanesia really depends on the situation and scenario, i agree with rubby g when it will be use for people with paralyze conditions and inly the brain is working, but with speedhump not really ideal for old age people, its better to wait for their propertime...c u 2morow

I completely agree. I was making a joke about Robby's kids putting him down you know? :roll:

Logically :wink:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: What white women think of Asian men? Apr 14, 2009
xty wrote:Just curious, I found many Asian women hooked up (or eventually getting married) with white men. But I found it rare for Asian men hooked up with white women (or the other way around). I'm referring Asian here as South East Asian (Indonesian, Filipino, Singaporean, Malaysian, Thai, etc) and East Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc).

For all the white women here (American, European, South African, Australian, etc) what do you think of Asian men? Have you ever interested with them? And why is that?

one reason is the looks. I dont know of any white girl dating an asian guy. but its a lot more about that vibe we get from them.
in Bpest there are a lot chinese ppl. and in certain parts of the city you feel like you are in china. so we went there once and as passing through I noticed men dont even look at us, it was as if they looked through us. so I was like, ok, so maybe I'm not their type and started observing their reaction to other white girls. same thing.

while asian women have that dirty se.x.y smthing about them, men totally lack it. its like they don't even have a gender.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: What white women think of Asian men? Apr 14, 2009
raidah wrote:
xty wrote:while asian women have that dirty se.x.y smthing about them, men totally lack it. its like they don't even have a gender.

gee i wanted to say something but then again nah! the mods my get sticky on me...hehehehe
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: What white women think of Asian men? Apr 15, 2009
raidah wrote:while asian women have that dirty se.x.y smthing about them, men totally lack it. its like they don't even have a gender.

so what do you mean by "don't even have a gender"? what's your version of male? it has to be big hairy kind of thing or ... ? is it only about appearance?
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 15, 2009
Oh go on Portland give us a giggle! :wink:

Well I kinda see where you're coming from, I mean you just don't get manly asian men really do you.

It's all about the gene thing.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 15, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Oh go on Portland give us a giggle! :wink:

Well I kinda see where you're coming from, I mean you just don't get manly asian men really do you.

shame on you choco, its not just the gene. 1st and foremost its about the culture diffrences, 2nd your hygiene, 3rd your beauti doesnt really have appeal on us, 4th well you have this narcisistic racist character, 4th all you care about is "No Money, No Honey", 5th You lost your vergiity at usually before High School, 6th Well so you call American and Eu manly while most of them are not *&*(* circumsize, thus makes us ASEAN cleaner when it comes with dingdong, 6th You put on too much makeups, inject on this sort of steroids to make your *&*& and butt large and big like a water melon, 7th LOL well if size matter we dont want to be come tooth picks for your *&*&*^ ass, its to big i can put on my head on it.
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 15, 2009
Wow you like to assume alot don't you! Talk about tarring all people with the same brush, I'd say you're wrong on most counts there.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 15, 2009
portland wrote:

shame on you choco, its not just the gene. 1st and foremost its about the culture diffrences, 2nd your hygiene, 3rd your beauti doesnt really have appeal on us, 4th well you have this narcisistic racist character, 4th all you care about is "No Money, No Honey", 5th You lost your vergiity at usually before High School, 6th Well so you call American and Eu manly while most of them are not *&*(* circumsize, thus makes us ASEAN cleaner when it comes with dingdong, 6th You put on too much makeups, inject on this sort of steroids to make your *&*& and butt large and big like a water melon, 7th LOL well if size matter we dont want to be come tooth picks for your *&*&*^ a#s, its to big i can put on my head on it.

Gee talk about infeority complex...Seriously Portland all your life have you met or were even acquainted with a single American or European?
Talk about stereotypes, your influences in life are obvious, lemme state them......p<3n, Cheesy Hollywood Flicks and Gossip Mags.

And Choco your being way too stereotypical of Asian men or were you only referring to ASEAN men....Either way you should get outta your shell and meet some of them. It might help improve your outlook towards them.
Seriously People :evil:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 15, 2009
Actually I know lots of Asians, I have quite a few as friends, I work with loads. But I just don't find the guys attractive, is there anything wrong with that?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 15, 2009
Actually I know lots of Asians, I have quite a few as friends, I work with loads. But I just don't find the guys attractive, is there anything wrong with that?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 15, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
portland wrote:

shame on you choco, its not just the gene. 1st and foremost its about the culture diffrences, 2nd your hygiene, 3rd your beauti doesnt really have appeal on us, 4th well you have this narcisistic racist character, 4th all you care about is "No Money, No Honey", 5th You lost your vergiity at usually before High School, 6th Well so you call American and Eu manly while most of them are not *&*(* circumsize, thus makes us ASEAN cleaner when it comes with dingdong, 6th You put on too much makeups, inject on this sort of steroids to make your *&*& and butt large and big like a water melon, 7th LOL well if size matter we dont want to be come tooth picks for your *&*&*^ a#s, its to big i can put on my head on it.

Gee talk about infeority complex...Seriously Portland all your life have you met or were even acquainted with a single American or European?
Talk about stereotypes, your influences in life are obvious, lemme state them......p<3n, Cheesy Hollywood Flicks and Gossip Mags.

And Choco your being way too stereotypical of Asian men or were you only referring to ASEAN men....Either way you should get outta your shell and meet some of them. It might help improve your outlook towards them.

@missery yup got friends and cousins in america and germany, inregards to inferiority complex im not really that kind, honestly i watch p<3n but in regards to hollywood flicks and Gossip Mags never read or watch them though, im more with anime, gaming, comedy, action, adventure moviews rather that those cheesy drama romantic flicks... I cant help chocs for being stereo tipical she was born like that and cant change any persons opinion or culture, just learn to respect and make peace not war...hehehe
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 15, 2009
Geez, where have I been stereotypical?! You were the one going on about western stereotypes, I haven't branded anyone as anything. I just don't find them attractive, end of. What's your problem with that?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 15, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Geez, where have I been stereotypical?! You were the one going on about western stereotypes, I haven't branded anyone as anything. I just don't find them attractive, end of. What's your problem with that?

:shock: :laughing3: I dint say that
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 15, 2009
er yeah you did! Anyway bored of this thread, it's not going anywhere now, considering locking it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 15, 2009
portland wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Oh

Nope I believe I didn't :headbang: :laughing3:
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 15, 2009
portland wrote:

erm what's this then?!!! Scotch mist?! I was never stereotypical, I simply said I don't find them attractive - personal opinion - why is that being stereotypical?! Did you even read my post or just listening to MCL blithering on as usual?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 15, 2009
its nothing personal just a point of view
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 15, 2009
Not a very open minded one though is it!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 15, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:erm what's this then?!!! Scotch mist?! I was never stereotypical, I simply said I don't find them attractive - personal opinion - why is that being stereotypical?! Did you even read my post or just listening to MCL blithering on as usual?

My talk may be blither but lemme assure you your drivel isn't any better either! :hmph:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 15, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:erm what's this then?!!! Scotch mist?! I was never stereotypical, I simply said I don't find them attractive - personal opinion - why is that being stereotypical?! Did you even read my post or just listening to MCL blithering on as usual?

My talk may be blither but lemme assure you your drivel isn't any better either! :hmph:

That was funny!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 15, 2009

It's good to see you guys communicate and understand each other.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 15, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

Once you wipe off the froth you can read the lips...

(joking...)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 15, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

(joking...)
:wav: as the spartan says it. awho! awho! awho! LOL

For the record:

Main Entry: 1froth
Pronunciation: \ˈfrȯth\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural froths \ˈfrȯths, ˈfrȯthz\
Etymology: Middle English, from Old Norse frotha; akin to Old English āfrēothan to froth
Date: 14th century
1 a: bubbles formed in or on a liquid : foam b: a foamy slaver sometimes accompanying disease or exhaustion
2: something resembling froth (as in being unsubstantial, worthless, or light and airy)
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 15, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

(joking...)

You meant 'shave off'.

Its a sturdy bastard she got there. :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 15, 2009
:notworthy:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: What white women think of Asian men? May 03, 2009
raidah wrote:while asian women have that dirty se.x.y smthing about them, men totally lack it. its like they don't even have a gender.

whoa! Somebody gonna get hurt real bad!
zukku
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 03, 2009
portland wrote::twisted: :lol: :wav: just like the spartans says ... awho! awho!

Or jus like the filipino's say : Putang ina mo
zukku
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

xty wrote:

so what do you mean by "don't even have a gender"? what's your version of male? it has to be big hairy kind of thing or ... ? is it only about appearance?

Physically, yea of course, all over the world, except for the so called "ASEAN" part.

I guess manny pacquiao has a moustache(atleast), follow him dude.
:naka:
zukku
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

raidah wrote:one reason is the looks. I dont know of any white girl dating an asian guy. but its a lot more about that vibe we get from them.
in Bpest there are a lot chinese ppl. and in certain parts of the city you feel like you are in china. so we went there once and as passing through I noticed men dont even look at us, it was as if they looked through us. so I was like, ok, so maybe I'm not their type and started observing their reaction to other white girls. same thing.

That's the Main reason indeed we 're humen's but it attract's you more if someone belong's from you're race phsically, it's not rear white girl go for asian, that's somthing i think, like's n depending on thinking of you're mind, every one has life to look over, maybe you can't found in white man, which a asian has!.. just the eye's.....

BUT it's quite true that humen's Mostly ( i said mostly) attract's by their own race easlly n comparing find somone else from diffrant Color!....

however, we couldnt forget evrything can be possible!...
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance