Who's More Compromising?? Men Or Women??

Topic locked
Re: Who's More Compromising?? Men Or Women?? Oct 10, 2010
Oh, good. I thought it was you. :lol:

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Oct 10, 2010
A problem with me? Do you think so Bora? Ooooh good! I do love a good problem, don't you? My lifes work is nearly done.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Oct 10, 2010
Dubai Knight wrote:So BM, you can keep your X6 'Kubelwagen' as I am perfectly capable of showing you a good time in a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee nicknamed 'Thunderbird 2'! At least the sand in my treads is genuine and not picked up because Sunil the roadsweeper forgot to clean the curb in JBR one day.

Two cheers and an Amen to that buddy. This dudes only ride, the 98 Land Rover ( Big Red ) with 0ver 300,000 kms on the clock bears its battles scars proudly and make a problem every year with the tasjeel people 8)

DK we still need to go out and ride the dunes toghter mate.
desertdudeshj

Re: Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Oct 11, 2010
How common, riding about in a shed.
Bethsmum

Re: Who's More Compromising?? Men Or Women?? Oct 11, 2010
When any palstic pig like an X6 can suffer the 300k kms worth of abuse I've put my shed through and still drives like it rolled of the assembly line yesterday then I'll think about that oversized, overpriced hatchback.

This used to be part of my job to see how well these plastic pigs can handle the abuse thrown up by the harsh climate and terrain here. And more often than not they would go home on a flat bed. It wouldn't be too far out to say yours truly had some small part in development of cars like the Cayenne, Range Rover, Armada to name a few. So yes I'll stick to my 12 year old shed over a glorified soccer mom wagon anyday, which the toughest thing it will ever have to face is packet of chips stuck under the seat.
desertdudeshj

I can see two choices here for the ladies

Option 1
Mr Emirati comes to pick you up,immaculatey turned out, dressed all in white, smelling of Cartier and driving his brand new shiny BMW X6 to whisk you off for dinner at the Royal Mirage.

Option 2
One of you two lecherous old gits turns up, unshaven, driving your shed and smelling feintly of wet dog holding the tantalising prospect of a drive thro Big Mac Meal. And if we're really good and stick to the rules you'll throw in a caramel sundae.

Difficult one, that. :bounce:
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:I can see two choices here for the ladies

Option 1
Mr Emirati comes to pick you up,immaculatey turned out, dressed all in white, smelling of Cartier and driving his brand new shiny BMW X6 to whisk you off for dinner at the Royal Mirage.

Option 2
One of you two lecherous old gits turns up, unshaven, driving your shed and smelling feintly of wet dog holding the tantalising prospect of a drive thro Big Mac Meal. And if we're really good and stick to the rules you'll throw in a caramel sundae.

Difficult one, that. :bounce:

Lets add the reality to this one shall we:

Option 1
Mr Emirati comes to pick you up, immaculately turned out in a dress, smelling of fake cartier from his sweat shop factory in Sharjah, driving his brand new shiny Black Mans Wheels X6, that he doesn't own yet and will be paying off for the next 6 years as he already has 3 wives at home and a stable of gullible expat girlfriends around town who all believe that 'Their Mohammed is Different' and whisks you off for a dinner at the Royal Mirage where he gets bulk discount because he takes a different girl there every night, then takes you home and parks up expecting to get his end away just because he bought you an over priced dinner and has a penchant for white meat...

Option 2
This clean shaven lecherous old git turns up in his immaculately turned out, if a little dented, however owned lock stock and smoking gravel, Grand Cherokee or 110 Defender that is still clean inside and smells of Connolly hide and frangipani, and whisks you away to Smiling BKK where the food is reasonably priced and simply delicious in an artistic and quirky environment and spends the evening gazing into your eyes across a candle lit table, listening you your stories and woes, tutting when needed and encouraging without prompting, then drops you back at home without any expectation of reciprocated services because he is old and wise enough to simply enjoy the company of a smart, pretty, witty female...

Now you choose.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

I'd go for the Emirati any day :bounce: Hope that doesn't dent your ego to match your motor.
Bethsmum

Re: Who's More Compromising?? Men Or Women?? Oct 11, 2010
DK you gotta give it to her, she never said she was deep, intellectual or unmaterialistic. Anything for a good meal eh ;)

Ain't nothing going on but the rent. 8)
desertdudeshj

Re: Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Oct 12, 2010
Shallow...so shallow.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Hey Knighty, I must be the female version of you. You need to add gul-li-ble to your list of attributes. I do love a good wind up. LOL :bounce:

-- Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:07 am --

desertdudeshj wrote:DK you gotta give it to her, she never said she was deep, intellectual or unmaterialistic. Anything for a good meal eh ;)

Ain't nothing going on but the rent. 8)

I don't pay rent, I own my own place and all paid for by little 'ol me, single handed. And no, I'm not sitting on my fortune before you come back with the little boy's remark. :bounce: LOL
You and Mr Knight make a good couple of suckers.
Bethsmum

Re: Who's More Compromising?? Men Or Women?? Oct 12, 2010
DK is it just me or do you hear some back pedaling going on aswell. Hmmmmmm

And obviously your clever little behind didn't get the rent reference.sheesh.
desertdudeshj

Now DDS ask yourself 'why would BM back peddle?' Are we likely to ever meet? NO. They why would I need to prove or redeem myself to you? Would I back peddle? because DK called me shallow? Well I can tell you, coming from the man nearing 50 with a 'rule book', that's funny. Now I don't know how many women he has sent to bed, lately, with a smile on their face, but he did that to me tonight.
Now you, Mr DDS, from what I can make out you just seem to have a problem with all things Emirati, and Jewish. Is it that you don't like to see a blonde with an Emirati man? I can only speak as i find and my Mr Emirati is the most charming and amusing friend and yes he has the most beautiful X6. I really don't give a flying f*ck what it can do off road, why would that interest me? Would I only be interested in a man with a nice car? No, I have one of my own. BM does not rely on any man for possessions or amusement, she can do it all alone. You see I sound just like the female version of your mate and he doesn't like what he sees, does he?
You two, I'm afraid, are gullible.

No, my clever little a*s didn't get the rent reference, was that your idea of a joke? You need to run it past me again, I must be having a blonde moment, after all I'm only a woman.
Bethsmum

Thar she blows ! Oh I hear back peddling alright. Ha Ha how funny, I was pulling your leg. Oh please

And again before you go jumping the gun, I suggest you take up BB's suggestion and do a little catch up. If I didn't like Emaritis I wouldn't have lived here for the past now almost 34 years, wouldn't have learned the language, learned and live dthe culture, promoted the country and have some of them as my best friends. As for your jewsish remark. I'm the only one who has bothered to delete and edit the anti jewish pro nazi shyte our new resident troll keeps postings and not edited a single word morons like event horizon been posting for the past year. And I know its too much of an ask for you, but you can dig through the archives to see what I said in the past in regards to these subjects. But unlike you I like to call black, black and white, white, thats called being unbiased. You should try it sometimes.

You think your some clever hotshot but your narcissism is just seeping through while you talk about yourself in the third person repeatedly. Seriously who the fark does that ? I doubt even royalty talks like that.

Abe Lincoln said it best "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." And you my dear have proved it without a shadow of a doubt ;)
desertdudeshj

Well who's back peddling now? Mr DDS , friend to the Emiratis and general all round Jew lover. Yeah right. Wasn't it you who likened the Palestinian situation to the POW camps in Germany? One of the most ridiculous statements I have ever read and one you should be ashamed of. Oh and I've read your exchanges with Uaekid. You are never going to get citizenship here and that really rankles, doesn't it? I won't bother with the catch up bit if you don't mind. I really don't find you as interesting as you might hope.
Why should the fact that BM talks about BM in the third person get up your nose? You like to big yourself up, (designer and tester of big cars, speaker of Arabic and self taught with a marvellous accent, no less) and I like to talk about myself in the third person. We all have our own styles don't we? But now you've mentioned it, I will attempt to do it even more.
And BM is still waiting to hear the explanation of your attempt at humour re the rent thingy? Come on, let's hear it. BM can't wait.
Bethsmum

desertdudeshj wrote:Abe Lincoln said it best "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

This was also meant to be advice aswell as a comment. I think you should seriously consider listening to Abe :blob6:
desertdudeshj

No points for repetition DD, Not in this game :!: :)

-- Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:21 pm --

Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Well according to the advice given herewith I would suggest the more compromising would be the Women, however, one good luck at the Woman in the document and I would change my mind and suggest it was the Man! Or he should at least be visually challenged.

:lol:

In much happier and peaceful times!.jpg
Those were the days.
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

I guess it depends upon person. There are some reasons which satisfies that men are more compromising than woman but in some cases women are more compromising than men as rather it depends upon the situation.
SalmaRaul
Dubai Expat Wannabe

desertdudeshj wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Abe Lincoln said it best "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

This was also meant to be advice aswell as a comment. I think you should seriously consider listening to Abe :blob6:

Is this your attempt at shutting me up or are you following your own advice? If it's the former, well, how very male of you, and the latter? I'm well impressed! :bounce:
Bethsmum

Re: Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Oct 14, 2010
Definitely women!
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Oct 14, 2010
Hey WJ, Long time no see! How have u been?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Oct 15, 2010
melika969 wrote:Hey WJ, Long time no see! How have u been?

Hi hi, PMed you :)
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Oct 15, 2010
WhiteJade wrote:

I was hoping for one too :P
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Oct 16, 2010
Misery Called Life wrote:
WhiteJade wrote:

I was hoping for one too :P

:salute: :flower:
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Oct 16, 2010
WhiteJade wrote: :salute: :flower:

:salute: A salut right back atcha.

Just wanted to agree with you..in relationships women are definitely more sacrificing (dnt knw why but compromising seems vulgar)
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Oct 17, 2010
Misery Called Life wrote:Just wanted to agree with you..in relationships women are definitely more sacrificing (dnt knw why but compromising seems vulgar)

Compomising being vulgar, do you mean the word or the act?
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Who's more compromising?? Men or Women?? Oct 20, 2010
WhiteJade wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:Just wanted to agree with you..in relationships women are definitely more sacrificing (dnt knw why but compromising seems vulgar)

Compomising being vulgar, do you mean the word or the act?

Compromising in reference to the act. Guess I could owe that to some of the literature I've been reading of late.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Who's More Compromising?? Men Or Women?? Oct 20, 2010
Women were more compromising then men 10 to 12 years ago but not anymore...they want everything that men have and would try to asset their dominance wherever they can...as a general women have become more cold hearted rather than having nerves of steel
arsalanshabbir
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance