What White Women Think Of Asian Men?

Topic locked
Apr 13, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
portland wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
portland wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
portland wrote:heheheh :twisted: independence is nice but again would you like your children throw you out the old age facilities and wait for your death bed there, is that what you call comofort? or self comfort? well i really can't judge you because we all have different beliefs and customs... :twisted: well i appreciate that your giving jobs to people for your own comfort thats we call modern escapism escape from responsibility where it will be passdown to the next generation and so the cycle goes on.... :twisted:

Modern Escapism...nice definition I should really use more often.

But seriously, if your mother at age 80 needed a diaper, a slab against drewling and arsenal in equipment just to get the day going, wouldn't you rather have a professional taking care for that>? I think so.

Unless you want to get me mentally depressed at age 55. By that time I have my own issues probably. Glad I have 27 years to go for that time....

....WHAT!! That short.........ahhhhhhhh THE HORROR :wink: :lol:

Ahahaha when that time comes when my mother turns 80, Ill let our grandchildrens and their parents handle her, surely ill have my turn also waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as you say the HORROR :? :lol:

By the time I need help, I will say to my children (if I ever have them); Children...do you want daddy to go into an elderly hospice or do you want me to step in the coffin' / box right away!?

I wonder what they say by that time.... :roll:
If they push me, I'll go 8) :wink:

LOL! wow thats to cruel least yet enjoy, you still have 27 years of your life ahead of you, i know when that time comes you'll be satisfied... so either am i...hehehe :lol:

I surely hope so by that time :lol: Currently I have no future...No income no story. Maybe I should buy a lotery ticket! :lol:

well its a worth of try buy post card millionaire here in the emirates you my get lucky, in sha allah, i wish you luck

portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 13, 2009
portland wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Portland, do you have what is called hospices in your country? Well when my mother was dying I did put her in a hospice where she was given the best care possible in the last days of her life. It also made it easier to be with her at that time. There are hospices all over the US to help with the dying process and the family.

Another great thing they have in the US are retired adult living communities. These communities keep these retired adults active and "young". They have alot in common and understand each other.

And for your information, in the US many families take in their aging parents and care for them.

@ Bora

Yup there are plenty of Hospices in my country, but then again filipino people prefer to have their parents with them even when they grow old and die, that's how strong the FAMILY TIE is...And mostly old age Hospices in the country they mostly put there abandoned old people who are found in the streets living.

My mother was a very independent and proud woman with tremendous dignity and died from lung cancer. And there were no homeless people in the hospice where she was!! I tend to think that there is a big difference in what a hospice in the US is and what is in the Phillipines. Please don't envision a Phillipine hospice as the same as one in the US.

If the family ties are that strong why are there homeless elderly people on the streets? Where were their families to take care of them?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 13, 2009
In the Philippines there are many people of all ages living on the streets. There is huge unemployment, I think portland will confirm. That's why they are incredibly proud of their huge overseas workforce sending money home to their families. Their greatest export is people and lovely people they are too.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
portland wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
portland wrote:heheheh :twisted: independence is nice but again would you like your children throw you out the old age facilities and wait for your death bed there, is that what you call comofort? or self comfort? well i really can't judge you because we all have different beliefs and customs... :twisted: well i appreciate that your giving jobs to people for your own comfort thats we call modern escapism escape from responsibility where it will be passdown to the next generation and so the cycle goes on.... :twisted:

But seriously, if your mother at age 80 needed a diaper, a slab against drewling and arsenal in equipment just to get the day going, wouldn't you rather have a professional taking care for that>? I think so.

Unless you want to get me mentally depressed at age 55. By that time I have my own issues probably. Glad I have 27 years to go for that time....

Ahahaha when that time comes when my mother turns 80, Ill let our grandchildrens and their parents handle her, surely ill have my turn also waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as you say the HORROR :? :lol:

By the time I need help, I will say to my children (if I ever have them); Children...do you want daddy to go into an elderly hospice or do you want me to step in the coffin' / box right away!?

Well, as voluntary euthanasia is semi-legal in the Netherlands your kids only have to go the next step and legalise involuntary euthanasia, then their problem is solved.....! :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2009
Can I give him the needle??
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 13, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
portland wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Portland, do you have what is called hospices in your country? Well when my mother was dying I did put her in a hospice where she was given the best care possible in the last days of her life. It also made it easier to be with her at that time. There are hospices all over the US to help with the dying process and the family.

Another great thing they have in the US are retired adult living communities. These communities keep these retired adults active and "young". They have alot in common and understand each other.

And for your information, in the US many families take in their aging parents and care for them.

@ Bora

Yup there are plenty of Hospices in my country, but then again filipino people prefer to have their parents with them even when they grow old and die, that's how strong the FAMILY TIE is...And mostly old age Hospices in the country they mostly put there abandoned old people who are found in the streets living.

My mother was a very independent and proud woman with tremendous dignity and died from lung cancer. And there were no homeless people in the hospice where she was!! I tend to think that there is a big difference in what a hospice in the US is and what is in the Phillipines. Please don't envision a Phillipine hospice as the same as one in the US.

If the family ties are that strong why are there homeless elderly people on the streets? Where were their families to take care of them?

nope nope im not really envisoining philippine hospices to the US... yup pilipino families are large, in regards to these homeless old people on the street , their families also are with them thats for sure, and to those who are already in the hospices well its the ngo's putting them there, but then again some of them goes back to the streets to join their families thats how proud, indpendent and stubborn they are. Well my god bless your mothers soul, my she have rest in peace.
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 13, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Can I give him the needle??

Haha...but he wuvs 'oooo !! :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2009

As sexy as always... :shock:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 13, 2009
Speedhump wrote:In the Philippines there are many people of all ages living on the streets. There is huge unemployment, I think portland will confirm. That's why they are incredibly proud of their huge overseas workforce sending money home to their families. Their greatest export is people and lovely people they are too.

well your rite about it no comment, ill give you a cheers with that speedhump... Well concerning this ill leave it to the government, it thier corrupts ways.
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 13, 2009
RobbyG wrote:

As sexy as always... :shock:

Surely your body doesn't need another little pr*ck??

(talk about the little yellow dot between MY legs would ya??) :D :D ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
portland wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Well, as voluntary euthanasia is semi-legal in the Netherlands your kids only have to go the next step and legalise involuntary euthanasia, then their problem is solved.....! :D

wow, is mercy killing really allowed in your country... i wouldn't want that it only make you look like a pest with your family if their voluntarily euthanise you...its better to die naturally there's more honor and respect to that.
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 13, 2009
Oh my, I am laughing out loud.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 13, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Oh my, I am laughing out loud.

I'm crying on the floor at this point. :lol: :lol: :lol:
RobbyG

Apr 13, 2009
:D :D :D

can't put a price on it...
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2009
Lets auction it off!!! See what its worth ;)
RobbyG

Apr 13, 2009
:shock: :lol:
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 13, 2009
won't reach the reserve price !!! :P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2009
Sold, to the junkyard. No plausible offers had been made
RobbyG

Apr 13, 2009
being boiled down to make soap..
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2009
Its being scrapped and recycled to become a toilet paper and wiped on the :bootyshake: and flushed to never never land... :pottytrain5:
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 13, 2009
portland wrote:Its being scrapped and recycled to become a toilet paper and wiped on the :bootyshake: and flushed to never never land... :pottytrain5:

We are talking about your argument here little Porter.

:lol:
RobbyG

Apr 13, 2009
:twisted: :lol: :wav: just like the spartans says ... awho! awho!
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 13, 2009
I wondered what we were talking about....I was just talking crap (you can say 'as usual')
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2009
portland wrote:wow, is mercy killing really allowed in your country... i wouldn't want that it only make you look like a pest with your family if their voluntarily euthanise you...its better to die naturally there's more honor and respect to that.

Voluntary means you decide if you die, not other people. It's not actually legal in the Netherlands but they don't prosecute doctors who do it (right I think Robby?). I saw it on TV once, it was very peaceful, the guy's family were there with him, very touching. It was a nice way to go as he was dying of an incurable illness and he had put all his personal affairs in order. Of course it was sad but it also seemed quite correct.

Better than dying puking your guts up and screaming in pain, horrifying your grandchildren. Either that or slipping away unconscious, being able to say no goodbyes due to needing a huge amount of painkilling drugs. Not very honourable!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2009
Speedhump wrote:I wondered what we were talking about....I was just talking crap (you can say 'as usual')

Doesn't matter much, but for the reminder:

wow, is mercy killing really allowed in your country... i wouldn't want that it only make you look like a pest with your family if their voluntarily euthanise you...its better to die naturally there's more honor and respect to that.
RobbyG

Apr 13, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Speedhump wrote:I wondered what we were talking about....I was just talking crap (you can say 'as usual')

Doesn't matter much, but for the reminder:

got it, thanks ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
portland wrote:wow, is mercy killing really allowed in your country... i wouldn't want that it only make you look like a pest with your family if their voluntarily euthanise you...its better to die naturally there's more honor and respect to that.

Voluntary means you decide if you die, not other people. It's not actually legal in the Netherlands but they don't prosecute doctors who do it (right I think Robby?). I saw it on TV once, it was very peaceful, the guy's family were there with him, very touching. It was a nice way to go as he was dying of an incurable illness and he had put all his personal affairs in order. Of course it was sad but it also seemed quite correct.

Better than dying puking your guts up and screaming in pain, horrifying your grandchildren. Either that or slipping away unconscious, being able to say no goodbyes due to needing a huge amount of painkilling drugs. Not very honourable!

Yup i know what voluntarily means... didint i say to DIE NATURALLY - Simply means to die with old age in natural order; ive seen old people die naturally without inducing any drug or vacine, they simply sat on their favorite chair or on their death bed, called on their family and said farewell to them, then they slowly went to rest or didnt wake up the next day... "The body knows when its time for the soul to go and join the heavens once more". It sounds very silly but its true.
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 13, 2009
portland wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

Yup i know what voluntarily means... didint i say to DIE NATURALLY - Simply means to die with old age in natural order; ive seen old people die naturally without inducing any drug or vacine, they simply sat on their favorite chair or on their death bed, called on their family and said farewell to them, then they slowly went to rest or didnt wake up the next day... "The body knows when its time for the soul to go and join the heavens once more". It sounds very silly but its true.

nice if you are lucky to go that way, you then don't need euthanasia, billions aren't that lucky, face facts!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2009
portland wrote:
Speedhump wrote:

It doesn't sound silly, because thats the truth in my view.

Imagine yourself a situation where you had an accident after which you can't do anything anylonger. Your capabilities are zero. No movement, getting fed with a spoon by someone else and the mind is still in full effect! The law in Holland lets you (in very very certain medical cases) decide (or your direct relatives) whether you can end your life.

I think this is appropriate. Not a healthy human being is allowed to use this law since it is monitored by specialists in the field first and judged under law. otherwise this was called murder.

In some cases, the quality of life has reduced to zero while the brain is working like before. Some people say for themselves. This is not how I want to live the rest of my life. And rightfully so.

Cheers
RobbyG

Apr 13, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
portland wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

Well euthanesia really depends on the situation and scenario, i agree with rubby g when it will be use for people with paralyze conditions and inly the brain is working, but with speedhump not really ideal for old age people, its better to wait for their propertime...c u 2morow
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance