The Best Way To Ditch / Dump A Women?

Topic locked
Re: The best way to ditch / dump a women? Jun 24, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:There are probably millions of ways to get rid of a girl.....Many just to common and predictable.

Know any that sound realistic?

These r the ones i recently used, and boyeh they didnt sound convinving.

1. Sorry for not pivking up the phone for a week after ur 300th miss call. was too bust at work.

2. Went to the dentist to extract a teeth...was in pain for a week, that why i cudnt talk.

yeah they all sound crapy, u guys have any good ones? ones u personally used and worked well?

I simply find an excuse and insult the girl and i am best at finding and picking up fight wid chicks :)

anyway tell her

1= You have declared yourself as a GAY

2= You have HIV+

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 24, 2006
Plz ladies don't even post here... This gaywad thrives on this... He's a living way to drive a woman away.
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 24, 2006
Typical gutless excuses.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 24, 2006
The truth always works best!

Just duck when you tell her that her laugh which you found so cute when you met her now irritates the hell out of you
stuchil
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 24, 2006
just tell her things didnt work out, so i am gonna do wat i gotta do, and u do wat u gotta do.then turn away and walk away slowly ;) .lol, or just be honest, always works tho usually results in tearfall
arso304
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 24, 2006
Dont answer calls, dont open the door, go out with another girl...I mean how many ways do you wanna know??
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: The best way to ditch / dump a women? Jun 25, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:There are probably millions of ways to get rid of a girl.....Many just to common and predictable.

Know any that sound realistic?

These r the ones i recently used, and boyeh they didnt sound convinving.

1. Sorry for not pivking up the phone for a week after ur 300th miss call. was too bust at work.

2. Went to the dentist to extract a teeth...was in pain for a week, that why i cudnt talk.

yeah they all sound crapy, u guys have any good ones? ones u personally used and worked well?

Being You .... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 25, 2006
All bullshit...do gals even wait to listen to all this crap...we got better things to do guys...so stop lying.....no gals calls 3 times talk about 300 hahhaaaaaa... :lol:
Carol_eyez
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 25, 2006
There was an awesome video circulating on the net where a guy breaks up with his girlfriend just before he is interviewed on tv.

You should see the expression on the interviewers who thought he was about to say something romantic :D
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 25, 2006
Carol_eyez wrote:All bullshit...do gals even wait to listen to all this crap...we got better things to do guys...so stop lying.....no gals calls 3 times talk about 300 hahhaaaaaa... :lol:

hehehe i hear u girl ,Girls stop listening after they say WE NEED TO TALK ..:) then the rest is bla bla bla.. and we Gals find something better 2 do ..
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 25, 2006
be cheap :P , make her pay for her own dinner and shit, she wouldnt like that.
arso304
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 25, 2006
No need , just say the: Its Not You Its Me .. Phrase ...and he or she will be running out the door 8) 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 25, 2006
Corcovado wrote:No need , just say the: Its Not You Its Me .. Phrase ...and he or she will be running out the door 8) 8)

lol, wat if they hook u up with a therapist :P
arso304
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 25, 2006
if u use this phrase , u sure need one :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 29, 2006
Just tell her to look at your face, and ask if she could imagne having to look at it for any longer
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 29, 2006
scarlet wrote:Just tell her to look at your face, and ask if she could imagne having to look at it for any longer

nice one :lol: :lol:
constantine

Jun 29, 2006
hmmmm :? :? :?
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 29, 2006
scarlet wrote:Just tell her to look at your face, and ask if she could imagne having to look at it for any longer

i doubt men could have this much self criticism and humor in a situation like this.

:lol:
raidah

Jun 29, 2006
ooh they dont... they will try to be dramatic about it ... its not u its me ... i am in a strange stage of my life... kind of stuff .. but it will be amazing if they use such a phrase .. the girl will laugh at him and feel good ... :wink: :wink:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 29, 2006
It honestly never was a big deal for me. Oh I am no monster or Dave, but when I break up it's usually time to break up. And funnily I always manage to stay friends with my ex, and things explode a few weeks, months later. ALWAYS. Seriously I've never broken up with a girl and cut the ties immediately. I personally have no problem being friends with an ex, but I guess the other way round is a "little" different.

Anyway I won't comment on this further as it's something that is and should remain personal. It's not something to laugh about unless the relationship was a mistake to begin with.
Nick81

Jun 29, 2006
very true .... :oops:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 29, 2006
Corcovado wrote:very true .... :oops:

you mean you can't stay friends with ur ex's?

*takes a pen and a paper*

Will you please give me the scientific explanation for this? I am pretty sure many men will be interested in this. Might write a book later on, make some $$$, buy an island in the Palm and retire :P
Nick81

Jun 29, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
Corcovado wrote:very true .... :oops:

you mean you can't stay friends with ur ex's?

*takes a pen and a paper*

Will you please give me the scientific explanation for this? I am pretty sure many men will be interested in this. Might write a book later on, make some $$$, buy an island in the Palm and retire :P

Nooo not at all ... i love to be friends with my ex's but for some odd reason they dont want to ... and now ..*takes a pen and a paper* would u tell me please why a man would refuse to be friends with hi ex? :roll:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 29, 2006
Kinda awkward to stay platonic friends after you had s.e.x. I would think... :?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 29, 2006
Hmm, I guess some people just can't turn the page easily. I mean imagine a life with their ex's as "just" friends. This is always the case for me with my ex's. At first it works then after a while they start getting closer again or getting pissed if I spend too much time with my friends without calling them and boom, it explodes. ALTHOUGH we both agreed on the beginning that it was OVER and that we would both be "friends", respect the other's intimacy.

Once, I started dating another girl a couple weeks after I broke up with another and I ended up labeled as a pig... And I had ONLY spent 1 month with the first girl before breaking up. What was I supposed to stay single for a year before "moving on"?? :lol: :lol:

I don't know if I am just unlucky or if this happens with everyone. Well most of my friends don't stay friends with their ex's and avoid this issue altogether but I don't want to change my ways because of them! I mean it'd be great to stay friends with someone you spent some great/good moments with...
Nick81

Jun 29, 2006
It really depends on how long you have spent with him or her. :lol:

If you guys live together or have spent a long time together, it is hard to just cut the ties, ben there, done that, got the book, t-shirt and seen the movie.

Also, nobody, and I mean Nobody likes to be "dumped", whether this be a he or she. Its a real slap in the face, especially if the other person still wants to be with you.

Just be honest, open and tell the truth. It will hurt, damnwell it will hurt.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 29, 2006
u guys are both true ,,..its always akward after a break up for both sides whats the right way to deal with it? i think it depends on the people and the situation itself .. to me .. i am fine i would like to stay friends and hang out and stuff .. but in some cases it just hurts to be around the person and treat him like a total stranger
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 29, 2006
It is very difficult to stay friends when it is the other person that broke up with you. You have been hurt (depending on length of relationship), why would you want to stay friends? Love hurts, its a fact.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 01, 2006
Very simple ... tell her its over ... takes courage for some probably ... and if you're really worried that she'll freak out ... tell her in a crowded place so that she can't make a scene ...
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 01, 2006
lol..tha best thing to tell a gurl IS THAT U TURNED GAY! ....OR UR GOING TO BE A PRIEST!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

no one can argue with that !
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance