Moody Men!

Topic locked
Moody Men! Oct 23, 2006
What is with the moody men??!!!? Typically women usually get more moody, irritated, cranky ...etc...but now I am seeing more and more guys just being quite pissy too. I, myself don't really have mood swings at all like other women. I mean everyone, regardless of gender is entitled to a bad day. But whats up with this moodyness in men? Men....shed some light for me and any women seein this lately?

noni
Dubai chat master

Oct 23, 2006
Well, we cannot be the happy smiling faces you ladies always want us to be. I mean, I know we are superior and you women look to us for guidance and happiness, but come-on, please let us have a day off once in a while! :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 23, 2006
:lol: Superior :lol:

I'm similar to you Noni, although I guess I do have a tendency to get bitchy sometimes, if I am going to get moody at all.

Men can get pissy because they keep everything inside and finally blow up. If they communicated as much as women do to sort out their emotions, then they'd be far better off.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Moody Men! Oct 23, 2006
noni wrote:What is with the moody men??!!!? Typically women usually get more moody, irritated, cranky ...etc...but now I am seeing more and more guys just being quite pissy too. I, myself don't really have mood swings at all like other women. I mean everyone, regardless of gender is entitled to a bad day. But whats up with this moodyness in men? Men....shed some light for me and any women seein this lately?

You hang with Men who wear pink and then you want to know why their moody?

Stop hanging around the lifters and all will be different ;-)
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 23, 2006
Noni, i think that men behave like women... errr,,.... i mean have mood swings when they are sure that they have their woman wrapped around their little finger.

If they were still trying to win the ladies attention, they would never behave in that manner and risk everything.

ask me how i know :oops:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 24, 2006
i knw wht u mean noni..
my bf somtimes have these..ANNOYIN...i repeat ANNOYIN mood swings.

i feel like they r the ones who r PMSing.
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Oct 24, 2006
We are NOT moody!!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 24, 2006
of course everyone is entitled to cranky moods...but the thing about MOST men is that they live in denial of ever being cranky...they love to give the appearance that they are just sooo easy going and always in a good mood and im thinking "yeah right!" Even my father becomes so like irritable and pissy...im like thinkin "okay diva" hahahahaha

and rvp...don't be a hater because you are in pink denial :P
noni
Dubai chat master

Re: Moody Men! Oct 24, 2006
rvp_legend wrote:
noni wrote:What is with the moody men??!!!? Typically women usually get more moody, irritated, cranky ...etc...but now I am seeing more and more guys just being quite pissy too. I, myself don't really have mood swings at all like other women. I mean everyone, regardless of gender is entitled to a bad day. But whats up with this moodyness in men? Men....shed some light for me and any women seein this lately?

good point dude ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 24, 2006
Men who smoke are the moodiest of men I think. A moody man will usually sulk and remain extra silent: 'I don't wanna talk about it' boo-hoo or they do something dangerous like drive erratically (or more erratically than usual) or do something stupid (like have hard liquor for breakfast for example). Whereas moody women tend to yell, talk too much, throw things, throw a tantrums, gossip to their friends about why they're moody, cry, invent hurtful things to say, eat chocolate, etc. etc. (Yeah, I'm generalizing big time, but from my own observations...)
Mint Tulip
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 24, 2006
wow, where do you chicks find guys like this?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 24, 2006
moody men = i need thinking time = you are crowding me up = that book that i've been meaning to read for a decade-this is the right millenium to do so = i think i ate something bad last night = maybe i am just having a blank moment = i think that episode of DR. WHO was perticularly troublesome = can we not talk about how do i see us in 5 years = my mouth hurts from talking about it yesterday = i haven't had my first coffee-this is what i look like-my friends beat me at football /playstation/tennis/x box last night/ i followed your directions/ had to wake up early to go see that damn bird show on my only day off....dare i say we are multiple choiced too :P
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 24, 2006
constantine wrote:moody men = i need thinking time = you are crowding me up = that book that i've been meaning to read for a decade-this is the right millenium to do so = i think i ate something bad last night = maybe i am just having a blank moment = i think that episode of DR. WHO was perticularly troublesome = can we not talk about how do i see us in 5 years = my mouth hurts from talking about it yesterday = i haven't had my first coffee-this is what i look like-my friends beat me at football /playstation/tennis/x box last night/ i followed your directions/ had to wake up early to go see that damn bird show on my only day off....dare i say we are multiple choiced too :P

your not like that are you constantine? ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 24, 2006
am bad days i am worse...hahahaha....
constantine

Oct 24, 2006
call me up, we will sit down infront of a sitcom and eat ice cream together...lol ;)

j/k dude
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 24, 2006
how about trashing the TV instead and chucking ice cream at passer bys...hahaha
constantine

Oct 24, 2006
the_zooter wrote:We are NOT moody!!

I must admit, I have never come across a Moody guy...!
easternjewel

Oct 24, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
the_zooter wrote:We are NOT moody!!

I must admit, I have never come across a Moody guy...!

You've not met me before - I'll admit that I can be quite moody!! It runs in the family - my brother and sister are too - we get it from our mum!!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 24, 2006
the_zooter wrote:I must admit, I have never come across a Moody guy...!

You've not met me before - I'll admit that I can be quite moody!! It runs in the family - my brother and sister are too - we get it from our mum!![/quote]

its a vicious circle i am telling you...
constantine

Oct 24, 2006
hey watch out! your Quoting is getting all erroneous! bad mood eh? :lol:
easternjewel

Oct 24, 2006
easternjewel wrote:hey watch out! your Quoting is getting all erroneous! bad mood eh? :lol:

i am quite dipper thank you :P ...considering i worked thru EID...perhaps the thought of going away on a holiday soon is egging me on...

honestly i get these so called "moods" when i need time alone to read or think...i am sure most guys do...clear thier head so to speak and actually think before they talk...

from a woman's prespective it can be looked at as "he is ignoring me/sitting there like the BLOB/doesnt want to spend that quality time"

from men's point of view is " i am recovering from that talk we had/the quality time we spend togeather/and if it was so quality who make it into a daily quantity/wouldnt it lose its specialness"

maybe we have sharpened up to the ways of the enigmatic species we so need in our lifes...

as long as we do not ignore what you really are saying/or go to the point of not caring...a bit of quiet and space is all we need to collect our thoughts and come back as oblivious blokes...thats why its no water off our backs when a friend does not invite us to a party and all daggers are out... :wink:
constantine

Re: Moody Men! Oct 24, 2006
rvp_legend wrote:

Right on dude...

btw noni... burn
bear
Dubai chat master

Oct 24, 2006
There's definately a male version of PMS, that's for sure.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 24, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:There's definately a male version of PMS, that's for sure.

Well yes, like the females we have a hormonal cycle too.

We're just better at controlling our moods, but sometimes they get the better of us.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 24, 2006

PMS for men = Playstation, Misplaced Somwhere.

EVERY DARN RIGHT TO BE MOODY!
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 25, 2006
rvp_legend wrote:

PMS for men = Playstation, Misplaced Somwhere.

EVERY DARN RIGHT TO BE MOODY!

Hysterical :D
bear
Dubai chat master

Oct 25, 2006
haha your right rvp ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 25, 2006
constantine wrote:
i am quite dipper thank you Razz ...considering i worked thru EID...perhaps the thought of going away on a holiday soon is egging me on...

honestly i get these so called "moods" when i need time alone to read or think...i am sure most guys do...clear thier head so to speak and actually think before they talk...

from a woman's prespective it can be looked at as "he is ignoring me/sitting there like the BLOB/doesnt want to spend that quality time"

from men's point of view is " i am recovering from that talk we had/the quality time we spend togeather/and if it was so quality who make it into a daily quantity/wouldnt it lose its specialness"

maybe we have sharpened up to the ways of the enigmatic species we so need in our lifes...

as long as we do not ignore what you really are saying/or go to the point of not caring...a bit of quiet and space is all we need to collect our thoughts and come back as oblivious blokes...thats why its no water off our backs when a friend does not invite us to a party and all daggers are out...

This observation is so interesting that I actually read it twice. :idea:
Mint Tulip
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 25, 2006
Mint Tulip wrote:This observation is so interesting that I actually read it twice. :idea:

It's true though. I need my quiet time, even though I'm quite the extrovert.

I can't be Mr. Happy all the time!
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 25, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
Mint Tulip wrote:This observation is so interesting that I actually read it twice. :idea:

It's true though. I need my quiet time, even though I'm quite the extrovert.

I can't be Mr. Happy all the time!

When you're in your "quiet time" phase, what bugs you the most? That someone tries to pull you out of that phase? How long does this phase usually last?
Mint Tulip
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance