Moody Men!

Topic locked
Oct 25, 2006
asc_26 wrote:Seriously speaking, i find most men moody and very difficult to comprehend. It only shows they're chauvinist P..S, gosh..worst they are more fussy than women.

Im not a manhater but understanding men is like taking a road to nowhere. I still want to take that road though. Noni, good post.

Wow, and you say your not a man hater, but you sure don't have anything good to say about us :wink:

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 25, 2006
I need a man. How can I be a man hater? Just that, men in general are very difficult to comprehend. Tell us why?
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 26, 2006
baby .. mould me the way you want me ... 8)
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

moody Oct 26, 2006
Hey- people in general are just getting more moody, we want more, we want more of everything we want the relationship to be in more like the movies more prefect the girl where with to look prettier, AND NO MATTER IF SHE IS THE PRETTIEST, we want more- we are just pushing we want things faster then previous generations, porches largest age market 5-10 years ago wa men in there Mid life crisis men of 50+ years now its young adults.....its too crazy.. and when we have something worth while we piss it away. chassing a dream that might or moght not come true.. thats why where moody, where moddy with our selves not you lovely ladies
Scare Face
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 26, 2006
Men become moody because of things blah blah..then why you men take that on us - ladies? if you have a bad day etc etc...why you take that on ladies? now i understand why we have battered gf, wives and ladies. Poor Women. :(
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 26, 2006
Its not that just men are moody, women are moody too, i guess its all about respecting each others space and better understanding of whats happening. If you know someones upset or worried about something, people might react differently in such situations.

I personnaly like to be left alone in such situations, others might want someone to talk to.

Like Ian said introspection is the time when i dont like to be disturbed, if someone does that just might end up being ignored or get a blunt answer.

But men are not that bad :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 26, 2006
Jeevs, moody women can be handled easily, but with men? i dunno...they will say i need space..for what? space to be alone? space to be with other peeps, etc etc.. im not saying men are not entitled to space or bad day, but i dunno.. really i can't figure it out. :( :( :(
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 26, 2006
asc_26 wrote:Jeevs, moody women can be handled easily, but with men? i dunno...they will say i need space..for what? space to be alone? space to be with other peeps, etc etc.. im not saying men are not entitled to space or bad day, but i dunno.. really i can't figure it out. :( :( :(

U know I used to think the same way, and I met one of these moody men with the space shit :? at the end i gave him a rocket and send him there :lol: :lol: but now after my current boyfriend i changed my mind cos I am moody like the wind :oops: :oops: and believe me I cant be handled easily i mean i cant even cope with myself 8) but strangely enough he does and when he is moody he tries to control it so it doesn't bother me :oops so both men and women can be moody and unbearable but the trick is to know how to control it .:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 26, 2006
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance