[b]How are you all

DevilsDouble
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Emirati Girl And Non-local Guy Relation Apr 29, 2016
PrincessN , wise words
Sceptical
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Emirati Girl And Non-local Guy Relation May 07, 2016
PrincessN , would like to be your friend pls dear can you add me on Whatsapp: +971551982170
emeauctions1
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Emirati Girl And Non-local Guy Relation May 28, 2016
Muhammad_Cute ,
I partially agree with, but in my point of view the original arab uae locals are really very kind hearted people. But some of the other nationalities for example iranians treat non arabs badly.
Gupshup521
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Emirati Girl And Non-local Guy Relation Aug 28, 2016
Princess N God will bless you for your understanding much of your people never understand the way you do , most of us love to go into relationship with emiratees but due to fear of police and we do think if you talk to any lady from emirate she will put you in problem my self i love having one as a friend but but but what will come up next but if you assure there will be no problem then connect to any of your single friend my email henry_frank2k1@yahoo.com i would have drop my number but still afraid may be i will break the yolk

--- Aug 28, 2016 ---

PrincessN wrote:
Princess N God will bless you for your understanding much of your people never understand the way you do , most of us love to go into relationship with emiratees but due to fear of police and we do think if you talk to any lady from emirate she will put you in problem my self i love having one as a friend but but but what will come up next but if you assure there will be no problem then connect to any of your single friend my email henry_frank2k1@yahoo.com i would have drop my number but still afraid may be i will break the yolk

PrincessN ,
peterbruno
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance