I Would Gladly Slaughter Arabs

Topic locked
I would gladly slaughter Arabs Aug 19, 2010
Amazingly, the ex-soldier who posted the pics on Facebook is not only not repentant, but now says she would even slaughter Arabs 'gladly'! :shock:

The worrying thing is that she seems to have had a normal Israeli upbringing and education and will teach her kids the same morals. What proportion of the Israelis with guns share her views is a valid question, but even if it is a few percent - that's a lot of hatred behind guns pointed at Arabs!

And let's be clear here - she isn't talking about defence etc - but the SLAUGHTER of a people of a different race - and an ex-soldier stating that there are no rules in war!!?

Wow, the mask is well and truly off now.

'I would gladly kill Arabs - even slaughter them'

In new bid to defend publishing controversial images, former IDF soldier Eden Abergil writes on Facebook 'In war there are no rules.'

By Haaretz Service

Eden Abergil, the former Israel Defense Forces soldier who has been criticized for publishing controversial images on Facebook, allegedly wrote on her Facebook page on Thursday that she would "gladly kill Arabs – even slaughter them."

"In war there are no rules," Abergil allegedly wrote on the wall of her profile page on the social network Facebook.

Photographs uploaded by Abergil from Ashdod and labeled "IDF – the best time of my life," depicted her smiling next to Palestinian prisoners with their hands bound and their eyes covered.

A comment attached to one of the photos of the soldier smiling in front of two blindfold men and posted by one of Abergil's friends read "That looks really sexy for you," with Abergil's response reading: "I wonder if he is on Facebook too – I'll have to tag him in the photo."

Since the photos were published by blogger Ido Keinan earlier this week, dozens of people have uploaded images on to their own Facebook pages depicting similar situations.

Abergil responded on Facebook to an image in which a women was pasted instead of the Palestinian prisoners in the original images, saying that it was not funny and that she would not let anyone ruin her "perfect life."

"I can't allow Arab lovers to ruin the perfect life I lead," she allegedly wrote. "I am not sorry and I don’t regret it."

"I am in favor of a Jewish-Zionist State," she added. "I defend what has been rightfully mine for ages," she wrote.

During an Army Radio interview on Tuesday, Abergil repeatedly said that it had never occurred to her that "the picture would be problematic," asking interviewer Ilana Dayan whether the media asked for detainees permission when they film them.

Referring to the possibility that the images could injure Israel's image in the international arena, Abergil said: "We will always be attacked. Whatever we do, we will always be attacked."

On Monday, the IDF spokesman issued its response to the photographs, saying that "on the face of it the behavior exhibited by the soldier is base and crude."

The head of the Public Committee Against Torture, Ishai Menuchin, also commented, saying that "these terrible photographs reflect a norm in the way Palestinians are viewed, as an object and not as humans. It is an attitude that ignores their feelings as humans and their individual rights."

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/i- ... m-1.309031

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: I would gladly slaughter Arabs Aug 20, 2010
50 Lebanese and foreign women Islamist activists on board ship for the gaza
IDF officials have warned the Jewish state would intercept any boats attempting to approach the coast of gaza, in May Islamist activists were shot dead by Israeli commandos will there be another slaughter
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Re: I Would Gladly Slaughter Arabs Aug 20, 2010
Hey chev - I was betting that none of the fanbois would comment on these stories - I guess I was wrong.

You say there may be 'another slaughter' and seem to be glorying in the killings - I guess you're giving us a very good example of current day Christians who glorify in killing.

You should co-ordinate with eh though - he's trying to smear Muslims as the bad guys!

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

What a retard.. And they call us terrorist?
Kandilicious
Dubai Forum Visitor

A mislead and dangerous woman. She has lost all sense of humanity.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: I would gladly slaughter Arabs Aug 20, 2010
...and make up!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

The least of her crimes ;)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: I would gladly slaughter Arabs Aug 21, 2010
its been Israel's 43-year-old occupation of Palestinians that has affected the IDF who enforce it: "This picture of an IDF female soldier enjoying herself humiliating Palestinian prisoners is an example of the day-to-day life of the Palestinian`s under occupation."
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk