Arabs Are United?

Topic locked
Arabs are United? Jan 02, 2009
It doesn't look like all the Arabs want to help Palestinians does it ?

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayArti ... uary66.xml

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 03, 2009
i dont think they can. those who tried were axed down example Sadam Hussain. Arabs want to help but are not united nor can they do anything about palestine because of USA.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 03, 2009
agree
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 03, 2009
rudeboy wrote:i dont think they can. those who tried were axed down example Sadam Hussain. Arabs want to help but are not united nor can they do anything about palestine because of USA.

You mean because they will withdraw infidel luxuries that Arabs love, like Coke, Burger King, McDonalds and Hummers ??

:lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 03, 2009
arniegang wrote:
rudeboy wrote:i dont think they can. those who tried were axed down example Sadam Hussain. Arabs want to help but are not united nor can they do anything about palestine because of USA.

You mean because they will withdraw infidel luxuries that Arabs love, like Coke, Burger King, McDonalds and Hummers ??

:lol:

arnie mcdonalds and hummers and burger king and coke are all here because of the muslim leaders. Its not that we cant survive without them. We can.

USA says most of the 9/11 operatives were Saudis. I dont see USA attacking KSA? y is that?

Y are there USA bases in KSA, Qatar and even Kuwait?

do you think the arabs can be united with USA in the background?

since the 1940s the arabs have not been united. First the french, the germans, the brits and now USA.

I dont want to completely blame USA and I have to admit that certain muslim leaders are more of "puppets" rather then true leaders.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 06, 2009

on the contrary.......... i think YOU can. don't just find excuses not to help someone. stay united and show patience, respect, listen from around you, put aside ego problems.............. you CAN defend yourself successfully of any threats. may be you should remember how prophet mohammed sallallahu alayhi wasallam went for war with only 300 against many multiples of the same. lol, i'm not saying to go for war, but stay united. current state in arab world is like asian region before 200 years ago. ME is the richest region in the world with natural resources, which can be converted into research centers, higher educational facilities and many other things which will raise your own countries into highest standards. right now, the natural resources are being used effectively and free by your enemies.

if u, instead, prefer to stay just like now with comments like what i saw in many posts, well........... u r going into deep shi*.

Palestinians CAN be saved. 500+ lives could be saved. but if and only if arabs had a real will to do it.
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk