Weather: Summers Arriving Early This Year

Topic locked
Weather: Summers arriving early this year May 27, 2007
Dudes,

is it me or is summer coming in too quick? it feels like august outside already and the humidity started it kick in all of a sudden. I know this happens laterly on than May. Anyone Agree?

--Bleakus

Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 27, 2007
Erm honestly I think it's about normal. For me the good weather was really holding for ages, then it suddenly got hot.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 27, 2007
Global warming man..!! :) I really dunno.. its my first summer here..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

May 27, 2007
It's good to know though that it will not get hotter than this anymore. Friends told me july-august is usually the hottest and stickiest.. or maybe it will be even hotter by then?? :shock:
yujinn
Dubai forums Addict

May 27, 2007
It just may hit 54 degrees between July/August... watch out!

good thing is I have my escape plan all ready for then! :lol:
V-Man
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 27, 2007
just gotta remember to add more salt in your diet and drink lots of water ;)

i though i would get used to it but i started to get dry lips coz the heat :(
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 27, 2007
off-topic:
Salt? I thought salt will dehydrate you? like they used it to make mummies? Like when they say you shouldn't drink sea water if you get stranded at sea?
yujinn
Dubai forums Addict

May 27, 2007
haha good one

well there is a reason you drink pocardi sweat after a workout.....think about it
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 27, 2007
Shoot,
Am back next week after a lengthy absence.

Better stock up on the Lynx!
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

May 27, 2007
yujinn wrote:off-topic:
Salt? I thought salt will dehydrate you? like they used it to make mummies? Like when they say you shouldn't drink sea water if you get stranded at sea?

When you sweat you lose two things water and salt .. so thats the two things you need to replace .. of course if your just replacing the salt and not drinking water your in trouble :)

As for the summer i heard that we getting a nasty heat wave from India this year that might bring the temperatures to 60 C up to the point where there might be warnings of being outside :shock:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 27, 2007
60 C is a joke, right? :lol:
rainbow
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 27, 2007
MaaaD wrote:

When you sweat you lose two things water and salt .. so thats the two things you need to replace .. of course if your just replacing the salt and not drinking water your in trouble :)

As for the summer i heard that we getting a nasty heat wave from India this year that might bring the temperatures to 60 C up to the point where there might be warnings of being outside :shock:

Come on Maad, the highest ambient temperature here is 47c, global warming and all, 60c is a joke man.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 28, 2007
MaaaD wrote:

60 C would be a new record, i guess. The highest recorded temp is 58 or so. The highest I've experienced is from the hot summer days in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India with temp reachin 50 - 51 C.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

May 28, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:
MaaaD wrote:

60 C would be a new record, i guess. The highest recorded temp is 58 or so. The highest I've experienced is from the hot summer days in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India with temp reachin 50 - 51 C.

Yep jaipur can get hot for sure, have faced around the same myself. the summer in India was unusually hot this year from what i heard from back home, hope the rains are good enuff or its gonna be a mess with electricity cuts even in major cities.
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 28, 2007
MaaaD wrote:

60???????? :shock: :shock:

u guys will be fried by the end of the summer
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 30, 2007
imagine what would happen if i walk out in 60 deg, i guess i will have to stop shaving my head :oops:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 30, 2007
^^^^ nay I'll put a mobile chaai shop.. dat moves around u.. spl dish would b Jeev's omelette.. :P the best nonstick pan eva.. yoa head. :P
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

May 30, 2007
am waiting for u to join the gym, am gonna kick ur nigaa A$$, u have given enuff reasons, let summer not be one :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 30, 2007
Jeevan wrote:am waiting for u to join the gym, am gonna kick ur nigaa A$$, u have given enuff reasons, let summer not be one :lol:

How quaint :shock: :shock: :shock:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

May 30, 2007
rainbow wrote:60 C is a joke, right? :lol:

I made a thermometer that went to 65 C and left it in the car. The top blew off.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat