Urgent - Can Anyone Confirm Or Deny This ?

Topic locked
May 14, 2006
GoodBai wrote:Surely no-one would stoop so low.

We can only hope not. There will be reprisals if they have!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Knight

Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 14, 2006
Hi,

1= The guy from Hi 5 is "Dani Alyamou "........i just got his message that he doesnt have anything to do with sniper :?

2= I think might be it helps to track universities .........

3= If someone has his hotmail ? Or ever got any e-mail from him? we can track the IP......................

4= if someone can hack his account at Dubaiforums and see who was his PM buddy :roll: It can give us clue about him.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 14, 2006
Thanks for the info HP and good suggestion re hacking his username, will mention to andy.

cheers buddy
arniegang

May 14, 2006
God I hope we find out what happened to him.... I truely am starting to feel a rock in my stomach... :oops:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 14, 2006
Me too Liban. Its strange, i checked my outbox earlier and my pm to him sent on Apr28th is still there. I was asking him a favour re moving a post.
arniegang

May 15, 2006
i got this info from a friend in toronto:
http://www.411.ca/ he saied that here u can find everyone in canada, so who has more info about sniper pls try this, maybe we r lucky cause the result come up with complete addres and phone number
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 15, 2006
Another thought,

I presume he had some connection to Dubai. Perhaps he visited or lived here. Is there a way to check with Dubai Immigration records? or Canadian Embassy?

At that age and as a student if he lived in Dubai he probably shared a room with someone or more. Anyone had a young roomate from Canada (whatever the name) who left for Canada, etc. For all I know roomates may be on the forum at the same time without the other knowing who they are - so it is not out of the realm of possibilities that someone actually knew who he was!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 15, 2006
Hashman, you are making a lot of people go to a lot of work here. If you supposedly know sniper, can you please step up to the plate and give us the facts rather than just making us take your word for it?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 15, 2006
kanelli wrote:Hashman, you are making a lot of people go to a lot of work here. If you supposedly know sniper, can you please step up to the plate and give us the facts rather than just making us take your word for it?

Hashman doesn't appear to be reading this ...

arniegang wrote:Thanks for the info HP and good suggestion re hacking his username, will mention to andy.

... and admins can't log in to people's accounts (passwords are encrypted) without changing the password first. Easiest is probably to ask admin (Andy?) to send an email to Hashman - s/he'll be able to see Hashman's email address when logged in.

Admin could look through PMs in the database but they're stored in a separate table so I don't think it's easy to find specific PMs. Maybe if you're good with mySQL you can do a search on a username for PMs. I'm not, so I'm only guessing.
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

May 15, 2006
arniegang wrote:Me too Liban. Its strange, i checked my outbox earlier and my pm to him sent on Apr28th is still there. I was asking him a favour re moving a post.

:?: That doesn't sound strange to me. PMs stay in your outbox till you delete them no?
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

May 15, 2006
sharewadi wrote: :?: That doesn't sound strange to me. PMs stay in your outbox till you delete them no?

Umm... no. PMs stay in your outbox when they have not been read. They move into your sent box once read and remain til you delete.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 15, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
sharewadi wrote: :?: That doesn't sound strange to me. PMs stay in your outbox till you delete them no?

Umm... no. PMs stay in your outbox when they have not been read. They move into your sent box once read and remain til you delete.

:oops: Sorry, you're right, I was thinking outbox=sentbox.
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

May 15, 2006
I think Hashman can provide us the correct information . I have doubt if the Hashman is sniper himself and just flirting with us . So

1= Admin can compare their IP if possible .
2= hashman tells us the name of common friend

:oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 15, 2006
HP, u seem to have reappeared with your senses this time - mad props to ya :)
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 15, 2006
WOW good to see the collective effort. I got pm from Alexandra. I heard the news from a friend of snipes named Mike (I dont know the full name) and I also did see the same news in other forums where he is quite famous ( apparently I can't reveal his name) . I thought he was playing a prank but to conform this I emailed him and tried to pm him many times. I dont have his cell but Mike says he tried to reach him and left msgs. Snipes was net freak and to stay away for more than a week is just not him. I hope he is playing a prank and snipes is busy somewhere. I will get back to yah if i get more news
hashman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 15, 2006
Thanks for the update, He is one of the DF family and obviously made an impression on many of us. if you can maybe post the other forums where you saw info we can all work together to get to the bottom.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

May 15, 2006
Mate, as Arnie said - he will treat with all confedentiality, so PM him.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 15, 2006
why cant you reveal his name?
arniegang

May 15, 2006
this is very sad. can only pray this aint true.
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 15, 2006
hashman wrote:( apparently I can't reveal his name) . I dont have his cell but Mike says he tried to reach him and left msgs. Snipes was net freak and to stay away for more than a week is just not him.

Hashman,

Couple of things:

You can't reveal whose name? Sniper or Mike's? Because I would think if you can't reveal snipes then it must be a prank and he would think that someone would get mad at the prank and if his name is known it won't be a good idea. You do not need to give the name to everyone of course but simply pm one person. Since arniegang posted the "topic" then send it to him. I trust that arnie will simply l confirm what the true story is and will inform the rest (without ever revealing the name). For one I don't care about the name but it appears everyone is concernd for his fate.

You could also reveal sniper's cell phone # (again to arniegang only) and that number can be tracked to a name, address etc. Think of it, cell phone numbers are freely divulged nowadays so you would not be revealing anyones name.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 15, 2006
Hashman

I would appreciate it if you would pass me the info and links you have regarding Sniper via pm.

I can assure you it will remain confidential.

I have spent a considerable amount of time today trying to trace all the leads i have to date. I have even made myself look a complete idiot in phoning 2 Toronto Uni's this afternoon.

I mean can you imagine the conversation.

"hello i am ......... ringing from the UK. I know this is going to sound like a crank call but..... al i know his name is Daniel and his nickname is Sniper420 and he is studying Geometrics.................."

I have received a pm also from Alex regarding his surname and cell phone number, but she hasnt responded as too where this information has come from. The cell phone cuts to answer and i have been search on the surname, but i have not come up with anything as yet.

Hashman please PM me all the info you have. Sniper may not have won any popularity awards on here, but he was one of us.

It must be quite obvious to you that many of us really do care what has happened to him and we need to establish if this is true or a hoax.

I look forward to your PM.
arniegang

May 15, 2006
daddy

if i die then how would you be able to know it .........
you must be telling the people that HP is just around :oops: no matter if i am sleeping 6 feet under the ground .

I think Hashman is the only person and if we handle him over to Pakistani or German police , he would reveal all the details in few minutes.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 15, 2006
HP - your reputation will always preceed you.

The name HP will live on long after you.

Anyway you pm me every now and then, so i know you are still with us you "lurker".

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang

May 15, 2006
Guys, sorry i didn't join the search, i just logged in after a tip from a forum member..

So what is the status now, still on the search or do you think Hachem is just doing a bad taste hoax??? or Hachem is Sniper himself???
yshimy

May 15, 2006
one thing i can't understand....

I understood that the HI5 is not our D,
How the Hi5 guy got the same mail as Sniper's mail that is confirmed from XRW ???
yshimy

May 15, 2006
Strange i agree Ysh

i found this

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=sniper420

and it was last logged in a week ago ??

Also i had 2 replies from the 20 mails i sent in Hi5 both stating they didnt know Sniper or Daniel.
arniegang

May 15, 2006
Arnie, are they the same guy??

as i found this

http://www.garageband.com/user/Sniper420

Sniper420
Alamogordo, New Mexico
yshimy

May 15, 2006
Good news! somebody from the other forum got hold of snipes by calling his relatives. Apparently he was on vacation out of town somewhere north of Canada. He will be back in 2 days. Phewwww! The culprit Mike (who told me and other forum members) was banned in other forums and I gave piece of my treat. If u want to deal with him I got hold of his e-mail miko121 @ gmail.com . u know what to do :evil:
hashman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 15, 2006
Hashman...

Well 2 points:
1) you shouldn't post such critical info without confirming it..
2) if you are sniper.... you are pathatic (sorry, but had to say it)
yshimy

May 15, 2006
I was disgusted... so i forgot to say....

If Hashman is not Sniper....

So

Sniper.... IT IS GREAT man that you are ALIVE AND KICKING....

cheers man

Lesson to be learned.... we should keep in close contact with those we care about in the forum.... sooo more DF MEETINGS.. yuppyyyy
yshimy

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat