Urgent - Can Anyone Confirm Or Deny This ?

Topic locked
May 19, 2006
SNIPER, where are you? :(

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 19, 2006
I was just thinking the same K

I gonna see if i can contact his Uni today

:cry: :cry: :cry:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 19, 2006
If Hashman knows Sniper he should be the one doing the leg work for us. I'm still pissed that he posted what he did without any solid evidence. Not cool at all. :evil:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 19, 2006
Yes i agree agree K

But no matter i will do my mad English person act today :?
arniegang

May 19, 2006
I am still convinced that Hashman = Sniper unless Hashman is lying about Sniper returning (in 2 days - by yesterday).

As I understand it, Sniper is a prolific dubai forum poster and unless he was vacationing on the moon or mars he would have had access to the internet by now.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 19, 2006
i totally agree with you Conc
arniegang

May 19, 2006
Woh,

I just noticed thatg "Sniper420" is as of 10 seconds ago listed as "moderator" on at least 3 forums!!! What's up with that!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 19, 2006
Concord wrote:Woh,

I just noticed thatg "Sniper420" is as of 10 seconds ago listed as "moderator" on at least 3 forums!!! What's up with that!

That's been the case since last year C.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 19, 2006
intresting observation... after i did a little digging ... a 420 in canadian slang (canadian military) is someone who smokes weed .... does that mean that 420 = hashman???
dbxsoul
Honored Member

May 19, 2006
Bah... hashman just = waste of time.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 22, 2006
Ok so let me get this straight - does that mean Sniper is alive and well and living as Hashman?

Sorry - did I miss the boat there? :?
themindboggles
Dubai Forums Member

May 22, 2006
That seems to be the consensus.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2006
Good Lord!!! So frantic search has been going even here! In other forums, members even drove 8 hrs from US to Canada to my address to find out if it's true , some ppl took leave to find out....etc...... You guys did everything but forgot to PM me!!!!!!!! I didnt get any PM from anybody except from somebody named laila and a new guys that's like 4 days ago.... so I thought there was nothing going on in Dubai Forums.......I am really sorry this has caused so much inconvinience to you guys.... I really apologize from my heart.....Arnie, Liban, kanelli, XRW, HP, Douce Amere, Wafaey, fayz, constantine, alexandra, sharewadi, dxbsoul, DK, Concord, and other valuable members who helped find the truth eventhough they didnt know me - a heartfelt thanks....whatever b the case.....wherever I am.....I will meet one of u guys one day....u wont know me but I will.....Oh my God! Y is my heart beating too fast... :cry: if I was to cry ......I would cry something like this
Code: Select all
http://rapidshare.de/files/22840105/bender_cry.wav
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2006
Sniper, who the hell is hashman?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jun 12, 2006
kanelli wrote:Sniper, who the hell is hashman?

hashman........oh Mark he was the one who spread the word here eh? He is known by other name in other forum......
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2006
Yeah. What an asshole.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jun 12, 2006
kanelli wrote:Yeah. What an asshole.

why do u call him that? he mailed me like 10 times to find out whats wrong.......it wasn't his mistake........that guy is goddamn busy man....he did take leave to find out the truth.....though he never mentioned anything about Dubai forums...too bad else i would have come here earlier to confirm i am kicking....
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2006
Because he came here and told us that you were dead without providing any evidence. You don't do that to people. If he didn't know for sure, he should have kept his gob shut. People can say anything they want on a forum. The least he could have done is given the link to the original posting where the person gave the "official" announcement that you were dead. We could have solved this hoax a long time ago if that was the case, and possible less damage could have been done.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jun 12, 2006
kanelli wrote:Because he came here and told us that you were dead without providing any evidence. You don't do that to people. If he didn't know for sure, he should have kept his gob shut. People can say anything they want on a forum. The least he could have done is given the link to the original posting where the person gave the "official" announcement that you were dead. We could have solved this hoax a long time ago if that was the case, and possible less damage could have been done.

well that's the problem.....the forums that were posted u can't have direct link to them.....it aint open forum........one needed invites..i understand it's pretty strange but dont beleive it would have reduced damage....I am going to meet him next week...
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2006
kanelli wrote:Because he came here and told us that you were dead without providing any evidence. You don't do that to people. If he didn't know for sure, he should have kept his gob shut. People can say anything they want on a forum. The least he could have done is given the link to the original posting where the person gave the "official" announcement that you were dead. We could have solved this hoax a long time ago if that was the case, and possible less damage could have been done.

i agree with u kanelli he came with the cancer story ... and all the drama without any evidence :evil:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 12, 2006
sniper420 wrote:

well that's the problem.....the forums that were posted u can't have direct link to them.....it aint open forum........one needed invites..i understand it's pretty strange but dont beleive it would have reduced damage....I am going to meet him next week...

the most important thing is that u r ok , ALive and u r back to the forums...
in any case the one who did this is a sick bastard :evil:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat