Urgent - Can Anyone Confirm Or Deny This ?

Topic locked
May 16, 2006
:)

wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 16, 2006
OK guys heres an update. I have searched through all Hashamns posts and crossed checked his IP against Snipers.

Obviously i have only been able to check IP's in Frums where i Mod.

The only common denominator is IP Port 68 and this is a CDN.CE.InFlow.......Comcast.net IP.

The majority of Hashmans Ip's are behind a hidden proxy, making the IP addy impossible to obtain.

The majority of Snipers posts are from his campus IP.

I dont think there is anymore mileage left until Hashman responds to my questions. I have serious doubts that he will.

Although i remain somewhat open minded, i have serious suspicions as to the authenticity of Hashman. I hope he proves me wrong.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 16, 2006
wannabe wrote:guys i have been following this thread even though i am rather new here and don't recall knowing sniper...and to see the amount of concern that has been generated from a rumour (thankfully) is really heart warming!...arnie,everyone in DF is privelaged to have someone looking after the forum and its members such as yourself...i don't know that many people who would go out of their way to such an extent out of concern for someone they haven't actually met.......you are a credit to the human race!

:oops:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 16, 2006
If this hashman comes out to be a liar or a bearer of false declarations then there shall be repercussions...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 16, 2006
agreed Liban

:twisted:
arniegang

May 16, 2006
daddy

If this hashman is liar , i ll use my entire dictionary of abusing language on him .

when you know the campus IP then you can find out the name of University .

Put his damn IP here

http://www.arin.net/whois/
http://cqcounter.com/whois/

and find out the name of Uni.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 16, 2006
HP

I already know which Uni Sniper is at. But as a mod with the means to having traced it through his IP, i cannot and will not reveal it. It would be be an abuse of my position to make this information public. I have to keep it confidential.

Sorry.
arniegang

May 16, 2006
Arniegang, you are a sweetheart. Thanks for all your work.

We definitely have a nice community of people here and we care about what happens to each other. If someone has pulled a prank I don't think they realise how unfair it is to toy with people's emotions. Shame on any prankster who thinks that saying someone is dead is "fun".
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 16, 2006
arniegang wrote:HP

I already know which Uni Sniper is at. But as a mod with the means to having traced it through his IP, i cannot and will not reveal it. It would be be an abuse of my position to make this information public. I have to keep it confidential.

Sorry.

In any event, I saw the university he went to using an IP search also (its cool to be a mod :) ).... But I doubt that the first name we got is even his and I doubt that we can find somebody by calling up that university and asking if they know anyone with that alias who likes to "swipe hot chicks" as sniper420 put it in his profile...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 16, 2006
arniegang wrote:HP

Sorry.

Have you spoken to the University ? what do they say? If he is alive or shall we say " Ina lilahi wa ina ilahi raji-une" ? Liban can explian what does Ina lilahi wa ina ilahi raji-une mean??
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 16, 2006
If Hashman has made this up, he is one sick person.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 16, 2006
HP wrote:
Have you spoken to the University ? what do they say? If he is alive or shall we say " Ina lilahi wa ina ilahi raji-une" ? Liban can explian what does Ina lilahi wa ina ilahi raji-une mean??

Basically means dead.... To God I belong (and came from) and to God I go back....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 16, 2006
Liban soooooooooooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Before i searched his IP's i contacted 2 Uni's by phone and got through to the Student Admin, geeeeezzzzzzz they must have thought i was some kind of cranky weirdo.

"Sniper, how do you spell that sir, are you saying his name is Daniel Sniper? "

:oops: :oops:
arniegang

May 16, 2006
HP wrote:" Ina lilahi wa ina ilahi raji-une" ? Liban can explian what does Ina lilahi wa ina ilahi raji-une mean??

"To Allah (God) we belong and to Allah (God) we shall return"
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

May 16, 2006
arniegang wrote:Liban soooooooooooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Before i searched his IP's i contacted 2 Uni's by phone and got through to the Student Admin, geeeeezzzzzzz they must have thought i was some kind of cranky weirdo.

"Sniper, how do you spell that sir, are you saying his name is Daniel Sniper? "

:oops: :oops:

:lol: :oops: :lol: :oops:

They were like "what kind of crack does this old British guy, with way too much time on his hands, smoke???" :D

Daniel Sniper.... Yes and he snipes hot chicks and studies geomatics.....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 16, 2006
liban ...u know the americans loooooooove the way brits talk...they just wanted to keep him on the phone line so they could hear his accent...lol
wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 16, 2006
Daddy we have to find all information , its the matter of national secruity council .You have to resolve the case or handle it over to FBI . Do ya copy me ?

anyhow its damn hot in Denmark , the temperature is 14 C today , because of heat i am having headache :oops:

Hows weather in Dubai? Smell must be coming from all girls .....? :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 16, 2006
HP wrote:Daddy we have to find all information , its the matter of national secruity council .You have to resolve the case or handle it over to FBI . Do ya copy me ?

anyhow its damn hot in Denmark , the temperature is 14 C today , because of heat i am having headache :oops:

Hows weather in Dubai? Smell must be coming from all girls .....? :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It is like hell here,
14 feels like winter for us !!
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

May 16, 2006
wannabe wrote:liban ...u know the americans loooooooove the way brits talk...they just wanted to keep him on the phone line so they could hear his accent...lol

Not all the Brits have good accent.....ya dont expect a good accent from a guy , who lives in liverpool :wink:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 16, 2006
wannabe wrote:liban ...u know the americans loooooooove the way brits talk...they just wanted to keep him on the phone line so they could hear his accent...lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

May 16, 2006
HP wrote:

Not all the Brits have good accent.....ya dont expect a good accent from a guy , who lives in liverpool :wink:

U reminded me of a school teacher who is from Syria yet can speak like a guy who lives in liverpool, man I didn't make a word of what he said !!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

May 16, 2006
actually if you ask a brit which accent they find attractive most will say a "jordy" accent, definately northern :)
wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 16, 2006
Palkid7 wrote:
It is like hell here,

if you spend 2 summer in Dubai then you dont need to worry about the heat of " Hell". Its like having internship before going in Hell.

I spent last summer in Dubai and it was terrible. You can not even wash your A*s*s because the water is too hot :oops: I heard that the Arabic people use cold Coca Cola or Pepsi to wash their asses :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

May 16, 2006
Thats crap wannabe

No one down south can understand a single word you notherner's say.

"eyyyyyyy by gummmmmm, got up in mernin n had to lick d road cllleeeenn for breafast"

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

May 16, 2006
You can not even wash your A*s*s because the water is too hot I heard that the Arabic people use cold Coca Cola or Pepsi to wash their asses

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 16, 2006
HP wrote:
Palkid7 wrote:
It is like hell here,

if you spend 2 summer in Dubai then you dont need to worry about the heat of " Hell". Its like having internship before going in Hell.

I spent last summer in Dubai and it was terrible. You can not even wash your A*s*s because the water is too hot :oops: I heard that the Arabic people use cold Coca Cola or Pepsi to wash their asses :P

Well the A$$ thing is not true as far as I know, but I have friends that when it gets really hot and there is no cold water to wash their faces, a can of PEPSI would be fine !! but a$$es !! hell no ! :lol: :lol:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

May 16, 2006
sorry hp i was trying to quote u ... i'm obviously not very good with this forum thing yet ......anyway what u said was really funny
wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 16, 2006
[quote="arniegang"]Thats crap wannabe

No one down south can understand a single word you notherner's say.

"eyyyyyyy by gummmmmm, got up in mernin n had to lick d road cllleeeenn for breafast"

:lol: :lol:[/quote]

well when i was at college we had this teacher from up north and i assure u that all the girls just loved the way he talked....yeh... ok...even though we had to spend the next lesson trying to uderstand what he actually meant by some of his words...lol....nahhhhhhhhh we loved it!
wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 16, 2006
oh and i'm sure not all northern areas have an accent like those on coro. street...lol
wannabe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 16, 2006
If you go at any toilet in Dubai , it seems like flooding because everyone try to put the shower in their ............... :P I recommend people shuld use cola or pepsi , so in this way they can spare us from flooding.

wallah once i went in the public toilet of dubai city center and it was looking like as we were having tsunami. :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat