Dubai Forum Members After 20 Years

Topic locked
May 24, 2006
Sweet.

Proseries
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Dubai forum members after 20 years May 27, 2006
alexandra wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock: HP dear, that means i should expect u will ask me to marry u in the next 19 years???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

actually you should expect him to propose just before he dies, cause another heart ataack and that guy is history
hahahahaha

nice post HP
Moester
Dubai forums Addict

May 28, 2006
How strange that I missed this little gem of HP sauce!

Methinks that we have some feisty young fillies here at DF who take no prisoners, like a little bit of mild SM and femdom, but also know how to hit where it hurts!

My advice to HP...stick to the one hand shandies as its obvious EJ is far too intelligent for you. But then again so is an amoeba!

Zoots...Alex is already spoken for and a continued attempt to breach her defenses will only end up with you either picking your teeth out of a bowl in the A&E unit or finding sensitive parts of your anatomy nailed to the floor with 6" wire jobbies! One look at her avatar will tell you...don't mess with her because she is obviously a cross between Red Sonja and Zena, Warrior Princess!

Me? I'm keeping my armour well and truly bolted on!

Now where are those Stormtroopers when you really need one?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 28, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:Zoots...Alex is already spoken for and a continued attempt to breach her defenses will only end up with you either picking your teeth out of a bowl in the A&E unit or finding sensitive parts of your anatomy nailed to the floor with 6" wire jobbies! One look at her avatar will tell you...don't mess with her because she is obviously a cross between Red Sonja and Zena, Warrior Princess!

Oh no - now you've done it!! Red Sonja and Zena Warrior Princess. Could it really be?? I've died and gone to heaven!!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 28, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:How strange that I missed this little gem of HP sauce!

Methinks that we have some feisty young fillies here at DF who take no prisoners, like a little bit of mild SM and femdom, but also know how to hit where it hurts!

My advice to HP...stick to the one hand shandies as its obvious EJ is far too intelligent for you. But then again so is an amoeba!

Zoots...Alex is already spoken for and a continued attempt to breach her defenses will only end up with you either picking your teeth out of a bowl in the A&E unit or finding sensitive parts of your anatomy nailed to the floor with 6" wire jobbies! One look at her avatar will tell you...don't mess with her because she is obviously a cross between Red Sonja and Zena,
Warrior Princess!

Knight

DK ur soooooooo crazy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
poor Zooter u will scare the s#it out of him :twisted:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 28, 2006
alexandra wrote:

Zoots...Alex is already spoken for and a continued attempt to breach her defenses will only end up with you either picking your teeth out of a bowl in the A&E unit or finding sensitive parts of your anatomy nailed to the floor with 6" wire jobbies! One look at her avatar will tell you...don't mess with her because she is obviously a cross between Red Sonja and Zena,
Warrior Princess!

Knight

Its not me that scares the shite out of him! Thats your job!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 28, 2006
Yes HP I will be the crazy old woman, who comes and bashes you over the head then runs off down the road cackling to herself - yyyyeeeeeeiiiii
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 28, 2006
the_zooter wrote:
arniegang wrote:There will never be a fight over you Gabsy, because everyone knows you belong to Moi

:oops: :oops:

Awww - thats so sweet!!

Erm, does that mean the way is clear for me and Alex??

What do you say Alex?? :love4:

Sweet like a possesive stalker :lol:
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

May 28, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
alexandra wrote:

Warrior Princess!

Knight

Its not me that scares the shite out of him! Thats your job!

Knight
from what i remember i did not hear zooter complaining :twisted:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 28, 2006
alexandra wrote:from what i remember i did not hear zooter complaining :twisted:

Quite right Alex :P :P :P :P :P
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 28, 2006
fayz wrote:
the_zooter wrote:
arniegang wrote:There will never be a fight over you Gabsy, because everyone knows you belong to Moi

:oops: :oops:

Awww - thats so sweet!!

Erm, does that mean the way is clear for me and Alex??

What do you say Alex?? :love4:

Sweet like a possesive stalker :lol:

Not sure how I can respond to that without dropping myself in it one way or another!! lol
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 28, 2006
the_zooter wrote:
alexandra wrote:from what i remember i did not hear zooter complaining :twisted:

i knew u wont dissapoint me zooter! :wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 28, 2006
alexandra wrote:
the_zooter wrote:

i knew u wont dissapoint me zooter! :wink:

8) 8) 8)
And I knew you liked me really!! :lol:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 29, 2006
Oh strewth! The sickly sound of puppy love!

Do us all a favour, Zoots: book a ticket to Bucharest, go find Alex, do the dirty deed and put us all out of your misery!

Mind you...Alex may have something to say on the matter!

Oh and Raidah...sorry I missed you out darling, I was typing fast and it just slipped out too quickly. Er...that sounded wrong! :oops:

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 29, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:Oh and Raidah...sorry I missed you out darling, I was typing fast and it just slipped out too quickly. Er...that sounded wrong! :oops:

Knight

yes forgetting Raidah will make her think you are short......with her
:lol: :lol:
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

May 29, 2006
can someone please create an executive summary of what's happening in this thread. i just can't make out what the heck is up..

who's the DFM and why are they trying to keep out newcomers. is there some sort of initiation ceremony or membership fee that i don't know about?
terranova
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 29, 2006
dfm = dubai forums mafia
arniegang

May 29, 2006
terranova wrote:can someone please create an executive summary of what's happening in this thread. i just can't make out what the heck is up..

who's the DFM and why are they trying to keep out newcomers. is there some sort of initiation ceremony or membership fee that i don't know about?

Not sure if I can summarise the thread...but the DFM is our little protection outfit (DubaiForum Mafia!!) not keeping the newbies out, just keeping an eye on everyone...for their own protection...you understand...

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 29, 2006
Arnie, now we have to kill terranova for possession of information about our existance... I killed the last guy, can you take care of this one or hand him to one of your minions? DK maybe?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 29, 2006
Liban wrote:Arnie, now we have to kill terranova for possession of information about our existance... I killed the last guy, can you take care of this one or hand him to one of your minions? DK maybe?

No problems...he will sleep with the fishes!

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 29, 2006
sticks and stones may break my bones, but words won't hurt me :twisted:

can i join this protection racket. i'm a good enforcer. references are provided upon request.
terranova
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 29, 2006
How apropo your name means "new ground" - sometimes found in backyards or remote locations...
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 29, 2006
Concord wrote:How apropo your name means "new ground" - sometimes found in backyards or remote locations...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Knight
Dubai Knight

May 29, 2006
Liban wrote:Arnie, now we have to kill terranova for possession of information about our existance... I killed the last guy, can you take care of this one or hand him to one of your minions? DK maybe?

I have taken care of terranova buddy.

8) 8) 8)
arniegang

May 29, 2006
arniegang wrote:

I have taken care of terranova buddy.

8) 8) 8)

Has he been warned about moving in on my flirting territory?? Alex is off limits!! As is EJ and anyone else of my choosing!! :lol:
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 29, 2006
we look after our own in the DFM Brotherhood

:wink: :wink: :wink:
arniegang

May 29, 2006
OMG can I also join DFM? Can I Can I?
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

May 29, 2006
A64Venice wrote:OMG can I also join DFM? Can I Can I?

Depends if you are willing to do without the left or right pinky finger! The first test is the choice (right or left) if you choose correctly, then the finger goes. If you want to know more details check out the last scene in the movie "four rooms" by Quinten Tarantino.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 29, 2006
Concord wrote:
A64Venice wrote:OMG can I also join DFM? Can I Can I?

Depends if you are willing to do without the left or right pinky finger! The first test is the choice (right or left) if you choose correctly, then the finger goes. If you want to know more details check out the last scene in the movie "four rooms" by Quinten Tarantino.

Any other parts of the ritual I need to know? In the meantime *searching for four rooms torrent* :D
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

May 29, 2006
Just the very last scene before the credits begin to roll. A clasic!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat