Looking For A Friend To Go To Thailand On Holiday

Topic locked
Looking for a friend to go to Thailand on holiday Jan 07, 2007
Hi Everybody,

My friends call me Light , but real my name is Svetlana. Please choose , whatever name you like. :-)

At the present moment I am looking for a company to go to Thailand on holidays in february. Unfortunately, all my people are busy working or can not make it , and I am soooooooooo impationed to go to somewhere green. But still do not want to go on my own. :-(

If you are single and dinamic and looking forward to have 7 days of great holidays in Phuket please send me a message on DELETED BY MOD.

There is just one thing - I am not looking for a date, so I will prefer to go on holidays with a nice person , who can be a good company , not planning to have a sort of relationships......
Interested ...... send me an e-mail

Svetlana

Light
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 07, 2007
Just did a quick google search, this is a scam after the clueless person contacts her she leads him on then closer to the date asks for money for the ticket coz "she lost her money"...

dont fall for these scams. I will leave this up for a bit incase anyone emailed her already and then delete the thread.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 08, 2007
MaaaD wrote:Just did a quick google search, this is a scam after the clueless person contacts her she leads him on then closer to the date asks for money for the ticket coz "she lost her money"...

dont fall for these scams. I will leave this up for a bit incase anyone emailed her already and then delete the thread.

how do you know its a scam...i wanna read about it :oops:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 08, 2007
Hi Maaad,

Please cheer up and get a positive look on your life!!!!!
why should I do this scam????

I am proud of what I am and what I have already archived. I am easily can afford to pay off a few great holidays every year!!!! If you missed something in my previous message - I am looking for a friend (preferably a single dynamic girl ) I AM NOT INTERESTED IN DATING AT THE PRESENT MOMENT AND MOREOVER MONEY!

If you need some injection of positive attitude in your life and trust to people please send me an e-mail to lightmi15@yandex.ru , may be we will get in touch if you live in Dubai and have a chart over a cup of coffee. No offence – I am just a little bit worried about you.

Love,
Light
Light
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 09, 2007
Maad u been invited to a cup of coffee:) u goin:)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Looking for a friend to go to Thailand on holiday Jan 09, 2007
Light wrote:Hi Everybody,

My friends call me Light , but real my name is Svetlana. Please choose , whatever name you like. :-)

At the present moment I am looking for a company to go to Thailand on holidays in february. Unfortunately, all my people are busy working or can not make it , and I am soooooooooo impationed to go to somewhere green. But still do not want to go on my own. :-(

If you are single and dinamic and looking forward to have 7 days of great holidays in Phuket please send me a message on DELETED BY MOD.

There is just one thing - I am not looking for a date, so I will prefer to go on holidays with a nice person , who can be a good company , not planning to have a sort of relationships......
Interested ...... send me an e-mail

Svetlana

Sorry Svetlana, but sounds fishy to me. Go by yourself and then find people to hang out with there. That is what plenty of other people do.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 09, 2007
Thinking of sending this PM,

"Dear Stevlana,

Like you I want to travel and want companionship - no date. I have a problem: my laborer's salary is only 700 Dirhams per month so it is impossible to afford a ticket to Thailand. I am single and danamic and would love to spend seven days with you.

Please send me a ticket [I read you have money] and I will gladly accompany you.

There is also another slight problem: my english is very limited [this message was typed by my friend Ali] but I will be good company.

You can give the ticket and all the other information to my friend "Maaad" when you meet him for coffee. I can't wait for the trip. I will buy a new white coverall for the occassion (I already have blue, green and orange ones - supplied by my employer).

Another note: Please send a taxi to my labor camp as the company bus only takes me to and from work.

Ciao"

DFers, if you think it is a scan (my friend Ali thinks its ok) then I won't send it.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Travel AroundForum Rules

Return to Travel Around