Advice For Visiting Thailand

Topic locked
advice for visiting thailand Sep 13, 2009
dear friends, i'm going to thailand next month, could you please advice me which cities to visit, names of recommended hotels, how to move from place to place. i'll stay 7 days only. how much cash am I suppose to carry? and any useful informations please. thank you.

howdy

Sep 14, 2009
depends on what you want to do and what your interests are. i was there last year and had a great time in the 3 nights i was in bangkok.
nuzbim
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 21, 2009
Hi There !!

Thailand is a very nice place and many tourist spots are there. You can just search in google and will get more informations

Hope it helps :)

Thanks & Regards
Annete Duffel
annete.duffel
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 28, 2009
Very beautiful place. Be prepared though, there are plenty of bugs!
kmann
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 28, 2009
It depends on what you want to do there and what interest you: shopping, night life, culture, food, city, beach, highlands, etc.

Beware of gem/jewelry scams by tuktuk drivers.

If you like shopping, Pathumwan Princess or Novotel hotel are recommended. Located right in the shopping district (Siam Square) where you find hundreds of shops and Bangkok most popular shopping malls (MBK, Siam Paragon, etc).

The food is very cheap and they are very good, starting from 20 Baht (=2 AED). Suan Lum Night Bazaar is one of my favorite.

*was resident*
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 13, 2009
How was ur trip to Thailand. I am interested as I am hoping to visit it at the end of the month.
Onita
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Travel AroundForum Rules

Return to Travel Around