HELP NEEDED TO BUY AIRLINE TICKET TO THAILAND

Topic locked
HELP NEEDED TO BUY AIRLINE TICKET TO THAILAND Apr 02, 2007
Please forgive me for posting here like this, but I am trying to get to Bangkok, Thailand, as my girlfriend lives there and I have to get there soon to ask her to marry me and become my wife forever.
If you would like to help me and my girlfriend be able to meet and marry please contact me as soon as you can, as we love each other and want more then life itself to be husband and wife soon.

AmericanInTexas
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: HELP NEEDED TO BUY AIRLINE TICKET TO THAILAND Apr 02, 2007
AmericanInTexas wrote:Please forgive me for posting here like this, but I am trying to get to Bangkok, Thailand, as my girlfriend lives there and I have to get there soon to ask her to marry me and become my wife forever.
If you would like to help me and my girlfriend be able to meet and marry please contact me as soon as you can, as we love each other and want more then life itself to be husband and wife soon.

Let me see if I understand this:

You somehow managed to log onto a computer, find this forum, register, and post, but you can't figure out how to get to Bankok, Thailand? Uhmm, makes no sense. But for the sake of being helpful: just log onto any travel site www.orbitz.com is pretty good.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 02, 2007
Sounds like a DOM desperate to marry a thailander!
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Travel AroundForum Rules

Return to Travel Around