Israel And Lebanon

Topic locked
Jul 31, 2006
Not for the faint of heart, or those who wish to continue be blinded from the truth:

for those of you on Etisalat connections try this link:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e14258.htm

MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 01, 2006
nostradamus wrote:For all westerners/normal who do not wish to continue be blinded by propaganda
the photographs are distressing and are no longer news photographs

Website EDITED because poster breaks the rules too much.

u are sick and twisted ...so u want the world to ignore the crime the bloody israelis did intentionly to kill babies and women and focus on POSING??????????? he is holding the corps of innocent kids u heartless pig :evil: :evil:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 01, 2006
nostradamus wrote:For allwho do not wish to continue be blinded by propaganda"f*ckfrance" is where you can also read the anti- propaganda article and you then can decide if the article is fact or sick and twisted

i know what was really happening it was live on aljazeera u fool.. :evil: and the same man in the pics was crying while talking to the reporters.. i saw everything LIVE so go kill urself please
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 01, 2006
nostradamus wrote:Israel ISSUES WARNINGS, drops leaflets, and does everything it can to PREVENT ACCIDENTAL DEATHS. :shock:

yeah Israel Issues warning and tell people to leave the area which they BOMBED ALL ITS EXITS ...so the people are trapped ...or if they maneged to take a car and run away they bomb the car killing every soul like MARWAHIN ... :evil: :evil: :evil: I wish ISRAEL DIE
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 01, 2006
nostradamus wrote:POST DELETED

My F**ing what u bustard evil witch ........????????????????????
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 01, 2006
nostradamus is getting exactly the reaction he wants. Stop feeding the troll people!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 01, 2006
kanelli wrote:nostradamus is getting exactly the reaction he wants. Stop feeding the troll people!

thats why i refer to him as nostradumbas$
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 01, 2006
I-No-Jack wrote:
kanelli wrote:nostradamus is getting exactly the reaction he wants. Stop feeding the troll people!

thats why i refer to him as nostradumbas$

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 01, 2006
I like to suckle on my father's nipples...
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 01, 2006
nostradamus wrote:I like to suckle on my father's nipples...

u know that we hate u so get the hell out :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 01, 2006

u r barking up the wrong tree - i mean house in your case
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 02, 2006
Corcovado wrote:u know that we hate u so get the hell out :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Corcovado: Tanish Ta'ish Monta'ish ;)
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 02, 2006

silky smooth
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 02, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
Corcovado wrote:u know that we hate u so get the hell out :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Corcovado: Tanish Ta'ish Monta'ish ;)

okies :lol: :lol: :lol:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 02, 2006
watch this .... SIGNED BY ISRAEL
http://www.fromisraeltolebanon.org/
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 03, 2006
mmmmm sniper420 returns after long leave from politics forum.

This ongoing war forced me to open my mouth. Well it';s both side's fault, isreal though is retaliating heavily, now targeting norht of the country. Hezbollah is using civilian buildings to hide and launch attacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10OiwLfv ... =hezbollah
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 03, 2006
sniper420 wrote:mmmmm sniper420 returns after long leave from politics forum.

This ongoing war forced me to open my mouth. Well it';s both side's fault, isreal though is retaliating heavily, now targeting norht of the country. Hezbollah is using civilian buildings to hide and launch attacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10OiwLfv ... =hezbollah

with all due respect sniper ALL the targets israel claimed they belong to hezbolla were civillians and they were killed for no reason and the same thing to Qana... i believe u think killing 4 UN soldiers after 10 phone calls was a mistake too ????????? come on u should know better
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 03, 2006
ALL the Israel targets did belong to terrorists and no amount of hezbollox propaganda will change the world’s opinions that Israel is correct in removing terrorists from its land
le-serpent-rouge
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 03, 2006
And damn my heart is bleeding for Lebanon. It is not my country.

I dont know much about their history. I cant say this is justified or not.

But why am I crying....just seeing all the dead bodies, the wounded, the children....why?

How can they do such thing?

This is all conspiracy................a f@kcing waste. :oops: I cant take it anymore...I curse George Bush! :idea:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 03, 2006
nostradamus wrote:Israel ISSUES WARNINGS, drops leaflets, and does everything it can to PREVENT ACCIDENTAL DEATHS. :shock:

Yeah, yeah, so why the Fukc they bombed people in busses leaving the homes in the south (the mohajjareen) ??????

Man, an advice, just fukcing shut up.

le-serpent-rouge wrote:ALL the Israel targets did belong to terrorists and no amount of hezbollox propaganda will change the world’s opinions that Israel is correct in removing terrorists from its land

Hizboallah propaganda !!!! they are not controlling the CNN and the Media which brainwash world.... right.

It is just a small channel that being broadcasted only to our region...

And..... BTW israel was never able to prove them wrong in any number they provided nor info.. While they keep proving Israel is wrong.

Example: Israel claimed capturing 5 Hizbollah fighters.... mmmm.... well 4 of them are above 50 y.o and hizbollah announced their names, ages and where they work, and dared Israel to show the world the photos of the people they captured to prove that they are trying to cover their losses..

Man, go and hide in your basement.
yshimy

Aug 03, 2006
le-serpent-rouge wrote:Israel claimed capturing 5 Hizbollah fighters... = 5 less :) terrrorists

hahahaha i am from baalback and I KNOW the people israel KIDNAPPEd they are CIVILLIANS ..but do u expect from stupid cowards... israel lost the battle and thats why they are going everywhere killing babies and helpless children ..Honey wake up we ALL know now WHO THE TERROSRIST IS :evil: :evil: :evil: and do u know that 90 % of the world population think that israelis are murderers for what they're doing in lebanon? GO TO HELL U AND UR COUNTRY ..."the country that u stole and killed their people PALESTINE "
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 03, 2006
zam wrote:And damn my heart is bleeding for Lebanon. It is not my country.

I dont know much about their history. I cant say this is justified or not.

But why am I crying....just seeing all the dead bodies, the wounded, the children....why?

How can they do such thing?

This is all conspiracy................a f@kcing waste. :oops: I cant take it anymore...I curse George Bush! :idea:

thank u for ur honest feelings ..the people of lebanon needs people like u
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 03, 2006
Hehehehe see that is what israel is made of HATRED.

Corco,

Don't feed the fire and let this poor guy go and fcuk himself somewhere else, ignore his posts.
yshimy

Aug 04, 2006
Corcs, yshimy - don't feed the trolls! Only losers with too much time on their hands want to come and upset people in serious threads like this one. Don't waste your time on such losers. :wink:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 04, 2006
The funniest thing about this guy from "Isreal" is that he can't even spell the name of his country right
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 04, 2006
le-serpent-rouge wrote:. Don’t worry about a typing error because there will be No errors dealing with the present little problem :crybaby:

*cracks fingers*

Let's analyze the personality of this jackass. Sure he's not worth it but I've got time on my hands this morning and I just feel like it.

- Le Serpent Rouge. No comment. What you chose a cliche nickname to give yourself an enigmatic side? Someone read the Da Vinci Code one time too many.

- What kind of person would sign in on a public forum for the ONLY purpose of pissing ppl off. Probably a guy who's been bullied all his life in school and has developed poor social interaction skills out of this. I can't feel anything but pity towards ppl like you. I hope someday I get to cross the border between Israel and Lebanon and have a lengthy discussion with you and try to knock some sense into your big, empty head. But of course this will only happen if some people, unlike you, use their brain cells to actually contribute to finding a solution to this situation, to actually work to move humanity forward.

You sir, are a parasite. I am sorry I have to resort to name-calling, but it's really not that. Try opening a dictionary and looking up the definition of a parasite. You'll see that you fit the profile of a parasite quite well.

I would advise you stay away from these forums unless you actually have something to say. Pissing ppl off will get you nowhere, except maybe make you look even more miserable and pathetic if this is even possible.
Nick81

Aug 04, 2006
le-serpent-rouge wrote:parasite

:lol:

Preferable to being a loser

Nice comeback. Your mommy help you come up with it?
Nick81

Aug 04, 2006
le-serpent-rouge wrote:No! it was your sister :D

ur such a jerk :evil: but again evry israeli is :twisted: :twisted:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 04, 2006
She was O.K! :wink: :wink:
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 04, 2006
When it comes to misspelling Israel I prefer the misspelled but applicable: Israsteal
freza
Dubai chat master

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums