Help, Website Calls For The Death Of Arabs And Muslims.

Topic locked
Help, website calls for the death of arabs and muslims. Jul 27, 2006
edit

valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Jul 27, 2006
The Internet is full of crap. I looked at the site and didn't see what you mentioned.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jul 27, 2006
edit
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Jul 27, 2006
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 27, 2006
Edited: Inappropriate post content.
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 27, 2006
I'm not offended - I just realise that you can find all kinds of verbal excrement on the Internet. Some people just want attention and vent their views. Free speech means the bad comes with the good.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jul 27, 2006
The best thing to do with these websites is to ignore them, and not bother mentioning them to anybody. Otherwise, you will be only advertising for these websites for free!

Don't be offended.
MS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 27, 2006
Thanks, signed up for this website.

it is good to see free speach even though they have a very big dislike for you in the thurd world :)

Do they have .fuckfrance.com shirts ?
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 28, 2006
please delete this thread
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Jul 28, 2006
why? i should thank u for it... it is really good to see what they think... and to know their true colors..come on dont give up
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 28, 2006
Corcovado wrote:why? i should thank u for it... it is really good to see what they think... and to know their true colors..come on dont give up

Think a little. Nothing prevents you writing or making a video in which you state horrible things about arabs / muslims, etc. Your initial response will be " I would never do that". But think again, if you made such statements (which you could easily make especially on the internet) would it make them "true". Of course not, so as Kan stated, there is a lot of crap on the net (reserve psychology and mind games)
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 28, 2006
corcovado

did you use the pseudonym inshallah on ff?
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Jul 28, 2006
If some members could sign up and help me in my debates with defending palestine and lebanon i would appreciate it.
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Jul 29, 2006
valkyrie wrote:If some members could sign up and help me in my debates with defending palestine and lebanon i would appreciate it.

I think you are going to waste your time debating with those Zoinist and Evengelist cowards...
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 29, 2006
valkyrie wrote:If some members could sign up and help me in my debates with defending palestine and lebanon i would appreciate it.
That makes about as much sense as signing up for the NRA forum and putting in threads for gun control.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 29, 2006
Lionheart wrote:

I think you are going to waste your time debating with those Zoinist and Evengelist cowards...

The two of you would make a lovely couple and would spare someone from having to separetadly deal with you!
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 30, 2006
Zoinist
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 27, 2006
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums