Why Shudnt Some Arabs Look Down On Other Muslims

Topic locked
why shudnt some arabs look down on other muslims Oct 08, 2009
I saw some messages from a discussion while ago about why arabs should not look down on other muslims and wanted to say my view,

Its simple, IF you are a true muslim either wahabi or wotever You should know The greatest of all creation our prophet Muhammad (SAW) Said before he died that No people are different than the other, whether black or whit should be treated as equals , No ARAb muslim is different from another Muslim no matter where he is from. Our beloved prophet muhammad (SAW) was from arabia himself and the people of arabia are very lucky as they understand arabic perfectley and know what they say when there praying but some of us dont and should learn.

I am from the uk and my parents are from Bangladesh , what i have learned is no man whether he is rich or poor has power or authority to look down on others every man and woman from adam and eve to the last day will be judged by what he or she believed in and how they lived there lives. your money means nothing , your pride means nothing, the colour of your skin doesnt matter also if you wer an arab or not will not matter. A lot of my people are poor and they go to countrys such as UAE or other places and do the most degrading jobs and people look down on them like dirt especially people of Arabia and Uae , not all, some, You know what even if they are poor and do these jobs they still smile and live happily, DONT get me wrong there are a lot who are hypocrites and are dirty and dont do things right, In the end we are all equals no matter what cause our soul will only hold the identity of the Khalima IF it was practiced properly in our lifetime.

We should all as muslims try live of the way the greatest man to walk on this earth lived, I also should do the same, and all will be successful. Respect other peoples beliefes and we shoulnt mock them , if we live peacefully others will see and learn, not the the media shows Islam.

A TEAR DROPPED IN THE FEAR OF ALLAH, IS GREATER THAN THE WATERS IN ALL THE WORLD, ALSO WHEREVER THAT TEAR TOUCHES THE BODY, THAT PART OF THE BODY WILL NOT BE TOUCHED BY THE FIRE OF HELL, GOD IS GREATE AND BLESS OUR PROPHET (SAW)

Jazakallah for reading this , I pray for all my muslim brothers and sisters may all of you gain success in this life and after also all your prayers get answered. I intend to become a better muslim.[/b]

Ash69k
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Oct 08, 2009
Welcome.

I agree with what you said.

In fact, I'd go further - a Muslim is not allowed to look down at another human being, it is for God to judge. One is taught to be humble and to speak out when we see things that are wrong, and if possible act - but never in an arrogant way.

Sometimes we may need to adopt an 'adult' tone of voice when correcting childish views - but even then, it should be done respectfully and not arrogantly.

Thanks for the reminder.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 08, 2009
i havent come across any arabs who look down at other human beings. I am sure there are some who do but not only just arabs but other races. I am sure rich pakis, indians, bengalis do look down at not so rich pakis, indians or bengalis. We shouldnt do it and I agree with you.

As regards to them committing sin, I am sure you can do all you can to stop them but when you cant, they will be questionable to God on the day of judgement. And if they do fear god then may god have mercy on them and if they dont well all I can say is good luck to them ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums