The Best Way To Ditch / Dump A Women?

Topic locked
Jul 01, 2006
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:lol..tha best thing to tell a gurl IS THAT U TURNED GAY! ....OR UR GOING TO BE A PRIEST!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gay?...Priest?...same same!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 01, 2006
i think the problem is that ppl try to get immediately in another relationship after braking up. and whether ur the one who steps out or the other, its never pleasant, it always hurts a little.
so i have a recipe that im not sure i developed it consciously or it just happened, but it works. i take my time in getting over and closing that chapter. once i do that, he will become a person and not a guy with whom i had s.e.x with. actually i never wanted to get back or become physical again with any of my exes.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 01, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:
PrettyPenny wrote:Very simple ... tell her its over ... takes courage for some probably ... and if you're really worried that she'll freak out ... tell her in a crowded place so that she can't make a scene ...

u nutts! they love making a dam scene!!!!! lol

ok do u really want to convince me that u actualy realy did date a woman and dumped her??? :shock: :shock: In DreamLand???
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 01, 2006
Nothing like the traditional manly method of telling her "I'll call you" but you don't.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 01, 2006
Be honest.
Tell her the truth.
Take the crying-screaming-hate-you monologue and move on. Its like removing an elastoplast...one quick painful moment and its gone.

Anything else is just being a wimp!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jul 01, 2006
Well, some of us are a little more sympathetic and caring than that! Its never easy, no matter how you do it.

Perhaps that is the problem, some guys think too much. Perhaps we should complete tw@ts and tell her straight and get it over with.

I still say, that you have to take into account how long you have been going out with the person you are breaking up with. sometimes, that can dictate your course of action.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 01, 2006
yorky500 wrote:Well, some of us are a little more sympathetic and caring than that! Its never easy, no matter how you do it.

Perhaps that is the problem, some guys think too much. Perhaps we should complete tw@ts and tell her straight and get it over with.

I still say, that you have to take into account how long you have been going out with the person you are breaking up with. sometimes, that can dictate your course of action.

Agree with you Yorky .... the longer you're seeing a person ... or the more serious a relationship you have with them, the more time you should take to give a valid explanation. I don't quite understand the disappear method, or the hide go seek strategy. One way or the other, tell the person its over and move on with it. Its the decent thing to do.
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 02, 2006
Agreed, you do not throw things away overnight. Relationships are built up over time, they ahve to be. Overtime, you get to know that person pretty damn well, both the good and the bad.

sip of chardonnay.

Be careful how you approach this, remember that you are hurting another person who you may or may not have shared a lot with. It really depends.

oooops, glass empty, refill required. :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 04, 2006
changing ur avatar dave, from gnome to psychotic doesnt help ur case.
raidah

Jul 04, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 04, 2006
I'm beginning to suspect that Davedxb has never had a girlfriend - think he's read about these experiences in magazines. The article was probably titled "how not to treat women"!!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 17, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:
A64Venice wrote:Dont answer calls, dont open the door, go out with another girl...I mean how many ways do you wanna know??

ones that wud coz less pain on the otherside.....

but then again, i guess not answering the calls wud be the most painless rather than a lame excuse.

HA ha ha ha

What a crock of s***

Let me tell you something Dave. You're missing the point. ANY 'excuse' used when breaking up will sound lame if the other party didn't see it coming.
Even if she did anticipate the admission of relationship failure, the fact that she didn't do it first is often more irritating than the actual event.

I'm afraid when the game is up, it's up. Don't agonise over the details, say it plain, how honest you want to be is up to you. Your name will be dirt no matter how you do it. You will be the butt of many a joke in girly nights out for many months to come. Your interpersonal skills will be questioned. Your bedroom prowess will be impugned. Your dress sense will be criticised. these are the facts of dating reality.

I've used every pathetic desperate phrase ever coined and heard most of them in return - where dumping a guy is concerned, trust me I might as well have stood him up and gone to the cinema / pub / sexy male friend's house/ and left him to work it out. (They will get the hint eventually, even the stupid ones)

And what's better, if you really can't be bothered to dump him, just radically change your behaviour and make him do the dirty for you, often quite satisfying.

This can range from:

beginners: '
being too 'needy' and filling his bathroom full of girly 'monthly' things (trust me this will terrify them)

intermediates:
interrupting his 'guys night' and insisting that his friends leave so you can discuss what shade of lavender to paint the new 'nursery' three months into the relationship (a true classic)

grande dames:
go to the extreme, 'forget' to flush the toilet a few times, belch repeatedly during dinner with his parents and tell him his cologne smells like an incontinent old flea bitten cat you used to have (not for the feint of heart)

Even though he may be devastated, he can't complain to anybody because they

a) won't belive him as you were always such an angel in public

b) will think he's a big fat cry baby

Ultimately, There is no point wasting anyone's time pretending it's 'not you, it's me' / I'm not ready for a long term thing right now / I'm actually a government experiment and will be decommissioned soon / Bla bla bla. We don't care. We want you to leave so we can call our friends and commence the roasting and debase everything you ever did or said. That's life.

Just leave the keys to my car on the night stand and leave. Where's my little black book???

P.S. make sure the concierge knows he's not welcome in your building any longer.

Cheers!!!
(Takes triumphant sip of hideously expensive wine) .
murphy
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 17, 2006
murphy wrote:I'm actually a government experiment and will be decommissioned soon

In Dave's case this could be true.
^ian^

Jul 17, 2006
It's not you, it's me...

That must be in the bible somewhere.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 17, 2006
oh dear Dave, you keep digging.

If you didn't read the 'crap' how do you know what it said? did you have to get someone to read it you?? Awwwwww never mind. I'm sure your carer will be back soon to read your good night story LOL

and the thread a way to 'waste time'? Like an evening spent with you perhaps??
but thanks for the comments, you did your best.

nice way to boost your flagging ego dude.
:roll:
murphy
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 18, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:u still didnt tell me...ur male or female....some of the text u wrote confused me.

i smell a cow......r u a cow? coz my wife is....

I just got married to a cow recently.

cute as always :lol:

well Dave, after admitting u married this animal, i think its only fair for all of us to accept that u call women cows not cos u hate women, but because u love cows.

diversity makes the world beautiful, so its time for me to welcome u to the forums :D
raidah

Jul 18, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:u still didnt tell me...ur male or female....some of the text u wrote confused me.

Oh please. I could write down the alphabet and confuse you. At least present me with a challenge.

Dork.

(belch)
murphy
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 18, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:
raidah wrote:

i smell a cow......r u a cow? coz my wife is....

I just got married to a cow recently.

cute as always :lol:

well Dave, after admitting u married this animal, i think its only fair for all of us to accept that u call women cows not cos u hate women, but because u love cows.

diversity makes the world beautiful, so its time for me to welcome u to the forums :D

what took u so long to figure it out...i looooooooooove eating....in large quantities...i would eat a goat in the morning...and a cow for dinner...i love meat....and i love girls.....thats why i call them cows....coz im gona have them for breakfast and dinner! yum yum

u cow! lol

from u that is a compliment. thank u :lol:
raidah

Re: The best way to ditch / dump a women? Jul 18, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:There are probably millions of ways to get rid of a girl.....Many just to common and predictable.

Know any that sound realistic?

These r the ones i recently used, and boyeh they didnt sound convinving.

1. Sorry for not pivking up the phone for a week after ur 300th miss call. was too bust at work.

2. Went to the dentist to extract a teeth...was in pain for a week, that why i cudnt talk.

yeah they all sound crapy, u guys have any good ones? ones u personally used and worked well?

You know, a man that practically delcares himself to be an Alpha Male, is actually not. He's more like playing a role and hiding some insecurity issues.
freza
Dubai chat master

Jul 19, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:Im not hiding anything...im Gay.

And i married a cow....

why is this thread still getting replies lol

You're gay and you're seeking advise/excuses to dump a "girl"? OK, so some trannies consider themselves girls, I guess... Some trannies can be cows...

"I'm not hiding anything" uuhh, well you are, you are trying to hide the TRUE reason for breaking up with a cow, er, I mean girl, tranny-girl/boy, whatever. If you don't hide anything, why not just be upfront and honest about your, ahum, "relationships", break-ups, etc.?

Your contradictions are rather apparent.

Good times.
freza
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance