Absconding Case

Topic locked
Absconding case Mar 12, 2013
Could anyone can give me a fix answer on my query?

I just found out from MOL web portal that I have a runaway complain from my previous company.

Is it possible to happen that they can file a case against me when I'm totally out of the country for almost 2 yrs./?

prettymheeia
Dubai Forum User

Re: Absconding Case Mar 26, 2013
Yes they can. The ban will last for a certain period of time dependent upon what they filed and the type of contract you were under. For example Abscondment is usually for LIFE. Contact your country UAE embassy in Dubai and get the list of Lawyers. If your lucky - the ban will not be for life but for a short period of time.
shadowfactor
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Absconding Case Apr 14, 2013
shadowfactor ,i just got upset when I found it. My employer is screwing me ever. When he have all the document needed for the cancellation of my visa when my company closed even my passport as he said he will cancel it.. thank you so much for the info...
prettymheeia
Dubai Forum User

Re: Absconding Case Nov 07, 2013
Hello,
I just want to ask what im going to do?because my previous employer make an absconding case for me.but she terminates me and cancelled already,and then i found a new a job and they process my visa it is in freezone visa.

--- Nov 07, 2013 ---

I really dont understand why,i inform here that i found a new job.and if i have an overstay that i will be the one who's responsible for the finesand then she told me that i will get my passport to immigration,i came there and they told me that its not there problem.they told me that i have to go to al aweer and take my passport there,but i heard something that if i will go,they will put me in prison and send back.is it possible that once i had my visa with me,and pay the fines.its removed?
Babyko
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Absconding Case Feb 05, 2014
hello
I have some problem of absconding i came here in 2012 on company visa i work with 4 months then my boss told you have look job in other company and thats time i cant got bcuz i cant change my visa i have 6 month ban but they give latter for driving licence and i got licence and looking for job at last i fine job in company i go the boss the not here and his phone number off and somebody told me he is go india i go to the Labor they told me have need to pro card & company computer or some thing like but i dont have any i have just only my pasport so stay at home then i got an other job and thts time i same have problem got some contect number of company said partner she arabic lady i told her but not agree with me now i am still here in dubai so plz help me show me the how remove the absconding plz ....!
shakeelahmad
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Absconding Case Aug 02, 2014
Hello po...magandang araw sainyo....may tnong lng po sana ako...kse yung frnd ko po kse dati syang maid sa ras al khaimah july 2011 sya dumating dun tpos after 1 year tumawag sya sa amo nya dhil hindi binigay ang 2 months salary nia at Di ndin maganda ang trato sakanya...tpos after nya tumawag sa rak nag punta sya dito sa dubai pra mag part time naging tagalinis sya ng mga bahay bahay ng mga kabayan din ntin...hanggang ngayon ay n andito pdin sya sa dubai...2 years n syang illegal sa uae...e gusto n daw po nya umuwi ng pinas..ano po daw ang dapat nya gawin....at makukulong daw po b sya ng mahabang pnahon. ..kse pang tickets lng nya ang pera nya wala syang pambayad ng overstay fee......sana po ay ma tulungan nio po ako Sa aking mga tnong..umaasa po ako n khit papano ay may makatulog samin pra may idea po kmi kung ano pong dapat gawin ng frnd ko
Maraming salamat po.....

--- Aug 02, 2014 ---

ana143
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Absconding case Aug 22, 2014
I run a PRO services management consultancy. You may reach me on mohdkabir789 (at) gmail (dot) com for any visa or related issues.
mohdkabir
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Absconding Case Aug 28, 2014
ana143 ,hi Anna! Your friend and me have the same cases. I'm still here in Dubai and I just have money for my plane ticket.

If got answer ....please pm.

Thanks!
bethg
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Absconding Case Sep 12, 2014
Hi Everybody, can anyone help me with my queries, last year of 2013 I got terminated from my work, and just last May of this year my previous employer filed an ABSCONDING case against me, I check my status thru TASJEEl I just presented them a copy of my Passport,
to cut the story short, Im still here in Sharjah, 4months na akong overstaying, wla akong pambayad ng fine, what is the best way na makalabas ng bansa, at magkakaroon ba ako ng LIFE TIME BANNED? here and to other GCC Countries?

Pag po ba pumunta ako sa Labor to confirm my status idedetain na ba ako? ikukulong na ba ako kaagad, sana may makasagot sa katanungan ko, at makatulong sa sitwasyon nating lahat. SALAMAT SA MGA SASAGOT...
eamjcu
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 04, 2014
Hello there,
I was working. In dubai. An had come for. Vacation an dint turn back to dubai. i had infromed my manager. Regarding this but now since my visa iz over. An i want to gi back dubai. I came to know that my company has file a complaint. Saying m absconded.. M i going to b ban for life time.
fernandes
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Nov 15, 2014
bethg ,Hello poh I have the same case what answer u got about our case.plz just let me know
Bell12
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Aug 19, 2015
Hi,
I just want to know if my previous company have right to put an absconding case to me?

I just finished my contract to them and they cancelled me already and i got new job wich is my visa is on processing already, am already overstaying here in UAE but i payed already my penalty for over staying.. I just wanna know if they can put me an absconding to the labour????
mhadzchai0620
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Absconding Case Sep 04, 2015
Hi,
I wanna ask that i was working in a company..The employer filed a case in labour for abscording.when i got to knw about it..i went to labour court..i was on my probation period.i ask them to cancel my visa.the labour cancelled my visa but after that we had to go to immigration..they said to leave the country in a week..and summit 500 to lift absconding..but i got frightened waited..now im over staying here..m afraid if they send me back and black list me..can they blacklist me???or i can take new visa?
Guria
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Absconding Case May 03, 2016
eamjcu ,hi Kabayan nkauwi knb ng pinas share mo nmn kng Ano na experience mo bgo k nkauwi same case kc tau

--- May 03, 2016 ---

bethg ,Kabayan nkauwi knb ng pinas Ano ginawa mo share k nmn po same case

--- May 03, 2016 ---

Mga Kabayan help nmn gsto kona kc umuwi ng pinas halos 3 years nko TNT dto s UAE Ano b dpt Kong gwin sna nmn po my mktulog skin slamat GOD bless all,,
yoga
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Absconding Case May 04, 2016
Dear All,

To clear all your Blacklist, Lifetime ban, Absconding and other Immigration related issues legally please do contact us.

Regards,
Pushpa.M,
Advisor,
pushpabetterwayuae@gmail.com
pushpa@betterwayuae.com
Dubai's Best Advocates And Legal Consultants
Dubai, UAE
PushpaAdvisor
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Absconding Case May 07, 2016
PushpaAdvisor ,how much your service only for checking passport status
yoga
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Absconding Case May 08, 2016
Good Afternoon Mr.Yoga,

To know about the service charges, request you to either call or wats app me. We charge a very nominal fees to get your passport status checked.

Regards,
Pushpa.M,
Advisor,
pushpabetterwayuae@gmail.com
pushpa@betterwayuae.com
Dubai's Best Advocates And Legal Consultants.
Dubai, UAE
PushpaAdvisor
Dubai Forums Frequenter

undefined May 12, 2016
yoga , hi kabayan tnt din ako. Balak ko na din umuwi kung gusto mo sabay tyo at mag tulungan ayusin at makauwi ng maayos
Eiya
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Absconding Case May 12, 2016
Eiya , hello Kabayan bigay mo skin number mo pgusapan ntin mabuti gsto ko n dn kc mkauwi eh

Eiya ,
yoga
Dubai Forums Member

undefined May 15, 2016
Kabayan, pasali rin ako.. Yan din problema ko ngaun eh..
KabayanAkoh
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Absconding Case May 15, 2016
KabayanAkoh ,PM mo skin Skype mail mo add kita usap usap tau
yoga
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Absconding Case May 24, 2016
Kabayan..pasali sin aq jan gsto q n dn umuwe
Lonelyjoy
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Absconding Case May 24, 2016
Lonelyjoy ,pm mo skin number mo after ng Ramadan my amnesty
yoga
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Absconding Case May 25, 2016
Yoga.ng msg aq sayu d mu ata nkkita..add mu n lang aq s watsapp mu e2 # ko +639216942494 gnyan numbr type mu pra ma add mu aq phil.number kc yan watsap q
Lonelyjoy
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa