Sex Outside Marriage

Topic locked
sex outside marriage Dec 16, 2008
What do you think about sex outside marriage?what the americans are preaching is having sex with a girl and when the physical pleasure is gone then casting her out that is called love.Thus the americans are exporting their prostitute culture al over the world under the cloke of secularism and modernism.In the name of freedom of women and women rights they have turned their women into concubines and social butterflies.Sex outside marriage is gross and cheap.A females body is like a temple.dont breach the sanctity of the temple.if you want to enter the temple there is a key for it.And it is called marriage.

siraj_ud_daula
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Dec 16, 2008
Oh Please!!
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 17, 2008
Yeah, right, here in the world of the Hareem?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 17, 2008
Ha! What a double standard. In Islamic cultures people have interesting ways of fulfilling their s.e.x.u.a.l desires, like ho.mo.s.e.x.u.al encounters, and some women have an.al. s.e.x so that they still appear to be virgins when they do get married. Prostitution thrives in this part of the world! How many guys start dating women outside of their culture so that they can have s.e.x and then tell themselves it was a temporary weakness that they should forgive themselves for, after all, they will marry a woman from their culture in the end and the family doesn't need to know about it. A man being able to have multiple wives allows him more s.e.x.u.a.l freedom than men in monogamous marriages. S.e.x.u.a.l piety (esp on the part of males) is only an illusion in this part of the world. There is a population of conservative people who save s.e.x for marriage or committed relationships, but those people can be found all over the world, not exclusively in Islamic cultures.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dec 18, 2008
Siraj, What complete and utter BS quite frankly. It seems you wish to speak for all men and women. Wake up! Clearly you know absolutely nothing on the topic and are completely hypocritical/

Hmmm I seem to remember hearing the phrase 'Boys and other women are for fun, wives are for babies' alot here in the ME.

Go away you troll and come back when you have something decent to talk about!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 18, 2008
Siraj, What complete and utter BS quite frankly. It seems you wish to speak for all men and women. Wake up! Clearly you know absolutely nothing on the topic and are completely hypocritical/

Hmmm I seem to remember hearing the phrase 'Boys and other women are for fun, wives are for babies' alot here in the ME.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: love outside marriage Dec 21, 2008
siraj_ud_daula wrote:What do you think about love outside marriage?what the americans are preaching is having love with a girl and when the physical pleasure is gone then casting her out that is called love.Thus the americans are exporting their prostitute culture al over the world under the cloke of secularism and modernism.In the name of freedom of women and women rights they have turned their women into concubines and social butterflies.love outside marriage is gross and cheap.A females body is like a temple.dont breach the sanctity of the temple.if you want to enter the temple there is a key for it.And it is called marriage.

Waiting for marriage is stupid.
maximusprime
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 23, 2008
kanelli wrote:Ha! What a double standard. In Islamic cultures people have interesting ways of fulfilling their s.e.x.u.a.l desires, like ho.mo.s.e.x.u.al encounters, and some women have an.al. s.e.x so that they still appear to be virgins when they do get married. Prostitution thrives in this part of the world! How many guys start dating women outside of their culture so that they can have s.e.x and then tell themselves it was a temporary weakness that they should forgive themselves for, after all, they will marry a woman from their culture in the end and the family doesn't need to know about it. A man being able to have multiple wives allows him more s.e.x.u.a.l freedom than men in monogamous marriages. S.e.x.u.a.l piety (esp on the part of males) is only an illusion in this part of the world. There is a population of conservative people who save s.e.x for marriage or committed relationships, but those people can be found all over the world, not exclusively in Islamic cultures.

Well said
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 24, 2008
siraj_ud_daula wrote:What do you think about love outside marriage?what the americans are preaching is having love with a girl and when the physical pleasure is gone then casting her out that is called love.Thus the americans are exporting their prostitute culture al over the world under the cloke of secularism and modernism.In the name of freedom of women and women rights they have turned their women into concubines and social butterflies.love outside marriage is gross and cheap.A females body is like a temple.dont breach the sanctity of the temple.if you want to enter the temple there is a key for it.And it is called marriage.

A lame denial of se.xual freedom. An integral part of the culture of many.

Chocoholic wrote:Siraj, What complete and utter BS quite frankly. It seems you wish to speak for all men and women. Wake up! Clearly you know absolutely nothing on the topic and are completely hypocritical/

Another lame reply that falls on the same mistake of looking down upon the other.
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 25, 2008
are we talking about loving someone outside of marriage or sex outside of marriage
two totally different discussions
and sex outside of marriage has existed for quite sometime without the americans waving that flag
barbarella
Dubai Forums Member

Re: love outside marriage Dec 25, 2008

Hmmmm......lame and hypocritical post.... :roll:
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sheesh! Dec 25, 2008
No offense but what a Dumbass! Why do people blame culture and religion?

We're given a brain to think before we act. Unfortunately, we have people like Siraj to come along and start a war over nothing.

Sad Sad World!
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 26, 2008
Listen guys,

Regardless of which part of the world you hail from, one thing is common for sure.

This world in a nutshell is all about fulfilling our materialistic, ego, sexual desires and ambitions. Nothing more.

To the chap who is complaining that America is exporting their prostitute culture abroad has no clue what he's talking about. I will repeat, no clue whatsoever.

I was raised in a very strict and conservative muslim household.

One day, I stopped fasting, namaz (praying) because I said to myself you know what ? im not having any fun.

So now aside after pursuing a formal education. I also pursue beautiful hookers, marijuana, and alcohol.

I can't get enough of sex...........it feels so damn good. Even if it's from a prostitute and believe me some are so horny and nice, literally you have trouble walking after an intense love making session!

Really, at some point you have to let go and have fun. You only live once and only once. Remember that.

If you don't believe me. Smoke some pot and have sex.............trust me you won't stop and will be on your knees begging for more

PLUS.............SINFUL S E X FEELS SO DAMN GOOD..............WOW
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 26, 2008
The US is quite a conservative country. The Puritans came here for goodness sake. We're shocked when a woman breast-feeds in public.

A Palestinian guy I knew said he thought it would be a piece of cake getting a woman into bed when he first came to the US. He didn't expect to have to work at it. :lol: :P
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 27, 2008
I will not blame any country or religion coz its human being who have desires for various things & they only exploit women. Being a women i see this thing every where i really appreciate your feelings about women that they should not be exploited coz we the women who makes the country.
coleenvin
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 27, 2008
FORBIDDEN LOVE... oohhh! feels so goood!!!
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Love is a Gift Dec 28, 2008
Love is a Gift don't combined it with sex passion just for fun..
Love is hurt some times , but that is the art of love. Just follow the right procedure of faith and your life will be great.
sniperfx
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 06, 2009
LOVE IS NATURAL FREAK ! HOW COME U MARRY SOMEONE U DONT LOVE OR UR NOT SURE UR GOIN TO GET ALONG WITH HER !!!!!!!!
loly
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: love outside marriage Feb 06, 2009

from what u have written above..first of all u are totally against the americans thats for sure..and secondally u cant blame the americans for prostitues and u have no right to blame their culture..u act like there are no prostitues here in Dubai..well to be honest its full of whores over here..u just gotta know where to look..so do ur research next time before you come out pointing fingers..
Sandy101
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 06, 2009
Hey, where did the troll go?? I think you all crushed him.

:naka:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 07, 2009
I think when it comes to marriages responsibility becomes in first place, and of course LOVE is one of these responsibilities, but not the only.
so u can't build marriage based on only love, or even love and money,
I think thats why we hear about single parents these days, feel sorry for women actually :D, boz they pick the guy they love and later on the guy just hit and run ;P.
M.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Feb 07, 2009
Also, once you are married, can you still LOVE your husband/wife and children, care for them, support them, and still think you have love to give (even s.e.x) outside of marriage?

Are people capable of loving more than one person?

The answer to the above questions is of course YES for many people.

The question should really be: 'don't you think that the hurt that your loved ones would feel if they found out outweights your personal needs?'
To my mind, that's the only morality here.

If the question is 'sex BEFORE marriage' then I say 90 percent of the world says yes (even if their laws or religion do not).
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: love outside marriage Feb 08, 2009

I failed to understand the following statements made by you under the concept of "Love". Please explain in detail.

1. what the americans are preaching is having love with a girl and when the physical pleasure is gone then casting her out that is called love

2. love outside marriage is gross and cheap

3. A females body is like a temple

I think when you talk about Love, you are actually confused what Love really is? and the talk of "females body... " really showed me how shallow you are??? Please dont abuse love and talk about it such a raw manner.

To me "Love" is the most beautiful thing that exists in the Universe, and people who really fall in love knows it for a fact and it can happen to any one at any point in time of life.

Cheers
dubai1970
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 15, 2009
whine all you like....blame whomever you choose to........humans wont stop having s....e....x....so its just as well....i agreee with coleenvin....exploitation of women is horrible and simply unacceptable
prittymissy781
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 13, 2009
simply because humans are maniacs....WAHAHAHAHA
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: love outside marriage Apr 23, 2009

I totally find nothing wrong at all about love outside marriage.....
I think you have to re read the Quran.....
As I am a muslim and I have a strong faith, and ppl like you just represent wht kind of religion and race....
Grow up man....If someone dumped you because you are married or she is....dont take it out by blaming any culture, nation or country.
This is not a way to be human....unless you choose not to be one..... :violent3:
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 25, 2009
even if i am from Europe but i totally disagree with a a women going out of marriage and i think its really nice to meet a women who respect herself.i will really apreciate a women like that alot.
james111
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 25, 2009
james111 wrote:even if i am from Europe but i totally disagree with a a women going out of marriage and i think its really nice to meet a women who respect herself.i will really apreciate a women like that alot.

Hi. Did you think that post through properly before hitting submit? You said that you disagree with women 'going' outside marriage. Are you saying that you are happy for men to 'go' outside marriage?
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009
speedhump, that tends to be the normal attitude with some men. Men can sow their wild oats while women must remain virgins. Why? Because the men who are interested in settling down and marrying don't want their se.x.u.al prowess compared to anyone else, be showed up in bed by the woman, or they just have a warped idea that she is unclean because others have been "there" - despite the fact that he's been in "there" with others too!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 26, 2009
kanelli wrote:speedhump, that tends to be the normal attitude with some men. Men can sow their wild oats while women must remain virgins. Why? Because the men who are interested in settling down and marrying don't want their se.x.u.al prowess compared to anyone else, be showed up in bed by the woman, or they just have a warped idea that she is unclean because others have been "there" - despite the fact that he's been in "there" with others too!

Yes 'some' men, I know. I was just asking if he is one of them. He didn't answer, which maybe says enough :roll:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance