Questions About UAE

Topic locked
Questions about UAE Jan 27, 2006
I got some questions:

1.Is the Sharia applied in Dubai?
2.Is the marriage between a Muslim and a Non-Muslim allowed?I heard rumours a lot of MUslim girls are marrying Non-Muslims.
3.why are some Bangladeshis regarded inferior to westerners?
4.Are there Us military forces/facilities in Dubai/UAE?

Assalam alaikum.

Abrar
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Questions about UAE Jan 27, 2006
Abrar wrote:I got some questions:

2.Is the marriage between a Muslim and a Non-Muslim allowed?I heard rumours a lot of MUslim girls are marrying Non-Muslims.

Assalam alaikum.

Why are you asking about this ? !!!!!!!

:shock: :shock:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 28, 2006
:lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 28, 2006
coz I don't know the answers that's why?
Abrar
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 28, 2006
Arnie wanted to know why specifically you're asking about US military presence in the UAE. Considering the times we live in, a very inappropriate question and I'd also like to know what business it is of yours?

Also you've posted in the wrong forum, this should be in Chit chat or the expat help forum.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 28, 2006
Abrar,
There are so many quesitons u will raise of which u cant find the answer...
So dont waste ur time and energy for that.

Can i ask something ? why did u come here in dubai ? :roll:
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Questions about UAE Jan 28, 2006

Assalam alaikum.

1) No not really.
2) Yes it is.
3) Its becaused of the quality of education in the West being eons better than in Bangladesh (I am not Western)
4) Thankfully, no. However, there are US military "civilian" contractors in Abu Dhabi and there are warships occasionally in UAE waters.

Why is question 4 even there? What exactly do you want to blow up? :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 28, 2006

Assalam alaikum.

w.salam

1. Sharia as in the laws of Islam? Well dubai is categorized as more liberal or modern then religious. The civil is not forced to practice Sharia… like say Hijab for women is not compulsory.. or a thief is not sentenced to loose his/her hands when found guilty in the court. However there are other laws that Dubai court follows which are classified under sharia.

2. A marriage between a Muslim and a non- Muslim is not allowed. Not in the court. Its illegal if done otherwise. If a Muslim guy wants to marry a non- Muslim girl, the girl has to convert herself into a Muslim and is given many of rights, in short is most welcome to be one. However, this converted Muslim after some time (because of unsuccessful marriage or what ever reason) cannot appeal to the court to convert back to her religion, there are serious consequences. Same way, a Muslim girl cannot marry a non Muslim without him converting. On the other hand, not two Muslims can marry without their family’s involvement.

3. Bangladeshis, Indians, Pakis, Sri lankans… many laborers come from there and that way maybe victims of harsh treatment. However racist, Dubai can be at its worst.

4. I have no idea, not that I know anybody personally.

Hope I answered you.
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Questions about UAE Jan 29, 2006
3) Its becaused of the quality of education in the West being eons better than in Bangladesh (I am not Western)

Then who is western :headbang:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Assalam alaikum.

1= Islam doesnt like force to make the people to do the things in Islamic way . God has given us the code of life in the form of Quaran and last prophet mohammad (PBUM) . It is up to individual to follow or not ......So its question of to be or not to be .......:0). . Dubai is not forcing people how to spend the life ,everyone is free to live the way he or she wants.

2= Officially you cant not get married ...... but people can do lot of hanky panky , we havent seen any business case ..... might may be .....

3= Bangali people ..... they used to eat lot of rice and Fish ,thats why we gave them the east pakistan ( known as bangaladesh). when you eat rice and fish , then you become very hot and when u become hot ,you produce more and more kids......look at their population .......

ps" i consider western to pakis " hehehe

4= If you plan to commit any bombing plan ,then jst back off .......US has facilities in Ku- wait .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

1= Westerners are quite gentle people ,frankly speaking you can find 1 out 100 westerners ,who regard someone inferior, otherwise they are quite nice .I think its media , which dissmeniate propaganda against Westerners. I think the time of " sir " culture has gone :). We usually call wid the first name of our teachers and Boss or whatever a person is.....Sometimes i dont believe how simple these westerners are ....

If you jst take out sex and drinking from the culture of west , then they are real Muslim..........

2= The reason why universities in west are considered better because they put lot of money in research . The university where i used to study ,has budget more than the budget of all universities in Pakistan. The reason is not that we dont have talented people in third world countries , the reason is lack of resources and improper usage of resources. Well India is the leading example , and other countries in region should follow the example of india.

3= No one can degrade you but its only you :) . .

4= Bring political stability in your country , forget the religion based demonstration , promote education ...... eat less rice and fish ....
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

HP wrote:

Then who is western :headbang:

People from the West perhapes?? :roll:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 29, 2006
HP, I simply love it when you reply coherently.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums