Prostitutes In The UAE

Topic locked
Jul 30, 2006
oh prostitutes.. our saviors .. THANK YOU!!!

MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 30, 2006
MaaaD wrote:oh prostitutes.. our saviors .. THANK YOU!!!

What you say at the end of a typical friday night? :lol: :lol:
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jul 30, 2006
fayz wrote:

every reply i can think of to this would make this thread end up in fight club so i am gonna practice self restrain :P :P
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 30, 2006
MaaaD wrote:every reply i can think of to this would make this thread end up in fight club so i am gonna practice self restraint :P :P

Yes every Masochist needs a Sadist :lol: :lol: ....

....okay just playing all good, don't need to start playing the dozens here. I'm slacking at work today, i should really get some studying done, just no motivation.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 30, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
fayz wrote:

every reply i can think of to this would make this thread end up in fight club so i am gonna practice self restrain :P :P

bring it on, i feel like kicking some ass :lol:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 30, 2006
Well MaaaD, there are unmarried men, or married men who have not seen their wives in a long time. They get desperate. Some of them aren't satisfied with self-pleasure or think that is bad too, so they lose it and take what they want from a woman. If there are prostitutes, at least these desperate men can go to a separate group of women who will agree to sleep with them for money. Prostitution is not ideal, but in a place like Dubai where men outnumber women and there are so many bachelors, maybe it does serve a useful function in this society.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jul 31, 2006
what sucks is that they have zero tolerance for drink-driving... and total tolerance for prostitution.... seems a little weird that it's so obviously tolerated.....

at least in some other muslim countries like malaysia every now and then the police conduct raids and send the girls back....
phunkhoney
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 31, 2006
phunkhoney wrote:what sucks is that they have zero tolerance for drink-driving... and total tolerance for prostitution.... seems a little weird that it's so obviously tolerated.....

at least in some other muslim countries like malaysia every now and then the police conduct raids and send the girls back....

Drinking & driving kills
Prostitution relaxes
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 31, 2006
phunkhoney wrote:at least in some other muslim countries like malaysia every now and then the police conduct raids and send the girls back....

Actually they just did a raid, about 250 women were arrested from a local place of ill repute,

Mraph :lol: :lol: :lol:
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 31, 2006
fayz wrote:
phunkhoney wrote:at least in some other muslim countries like malaysia every now and then the police conduct raids and send the girls back....

Actually they just did a raid, about 250 women were arrested from a local place of ill repute,

Mraph :lol: :lol: :lol:

250!!! You're giving me much more credit than I deserve
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 31, 2006
well that's good... 250 is a start....
it's not that i have anything against prostitution it's just that there's zero tolerance on so many things here... there should also be zero tolerance on prostitution... or it should be legal.... but it should not be a convenient "grey" area....
phunkhoney
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums