Why Men Are Very Sleazy?

Topic locked
Oct 02, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Please don't forget however that women are programmed the same way, to seek out the strongest, most suitable man to father her children, it cuts both ways.

very true; this is the process of survial of the fittest. Those most adept to survive and produce offspring will survive and pass genes on. That is why women will go for stronger builds which indicates health, and men are drawn to wider hips because psychologically it shows they are able to bear children.

Also in response to Bear's question. I think it depends. I have seen some men who were seriously in love and very hurt by infidelity. But, there are others who are very opportunistic. That is where the term "rebound" comes from after a break-up. Maybe it is an ego trip..."lets go bang the nearest hottie in an attempt to make myself feel better." Or maybe it is just as simple as "there are way more fish in the sea..time to move on "
I think it depends on the individual relationship and how involved the guy was in the first place.

noni
Dubai chat master

Oct 03, 2006
Corcovado wrote:see Bear? this is the same attitude that all men think about , they believe mother nature gave them the right to flirt and Sleep around and cheat because its the way they are made :shock: :shock: Stop this lie we dont buy it anymore its a matter of manner not biology.. u cheat , u lie , u date 5 women at a time !! YOU ARE NOT A MAN YOU ARE AN ARSE HOLE ... so guys of the universe stop believing in this myth and believe in manners and individuality 8) 8)

Sorry Corc,

But this is no myth, and I by no means said that it gives men the right to cheat or lie.

What I am saying is that it is built into us as humans, but we have the will power and the moral turpitude to turn from the temptation. But the majority of us find it easier to just go with the flow and that’s where we get into trouble.

Everyone lies to some degree, but I my dear lady have never cheated on a partner, and have only pity and distain for those who choose to.
bear
Dubai chat master

Oct 03, 2006
Nature is taking a turn now...

Not all men want to 'spread their seed'. My theory is, that due to humans being over populated on this planet, we have evolved to become less like other animals and instead slightly more humane, finding life long partners.

Can you imagine what the world would be like if human beings were all over the place having unproected s.e.x with anyone they found remotely attractive! It'd be chaos!!!

The majority of men I come across make a very concious decision that they actually don't want children anytime in the near future, but they still want to have mindless s.e.x. So, yes, Corcs is right... this is just an excuse for men. Men are sleazy because they are selfish and want to sleep with women for their own pleasure. Nothing to do with 'spreading the seed'.
Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 03, 2006
Princess Banana Hammock wrote:Nature is taking a turn now...

Not all men want to 'spread their seed'. My theory is, that due to humans being over populated on this planet, we have evolved to become less like other animals and instead slightly more humane, finding life long partners.

Can you imagine what the world would be like if human beings were all over the place having unproected s.e.x with anyone they found remotely attractive! It'd be chaos!!!

The majority of men I come across make a very concious decision that they actually don't want children anytime in the near future, but they still want to have mindless s.e.x. So, yes, Corcs is right... this is just an excuse for men. Men are sleazy because they are selfish and want to sleep with women for their own pleasure. Nothing to do with 'spreading the seed'.
\\

your from RAK?
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 03, 2006
Princess Banana Hammock wrote:Can you imagine what the world would be like if human beings were all over the place having unproected s.e.x with anyone they found remotely attractive! It'd be chaos!!!

mmmm sounds like heaven .. :lol:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 03, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
mmmm sounds like heaven .. :lol:

is mmmmmm the adjective to use to describe all those heavenly diseases ?
noni
Dubai chat master

Oct 03, 2006
noni wrote:

no the fun that comes before the disease :lol:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 03, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
noni wrote:

no the fun that comes before the disease :lol:

Here's to a life full of no s.e.x for that one night :P sounds awesome!
noni
Dubai chat master

Oct 03, 2006
noni wrote:

your just a party pooper :lol:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 03, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
noni wrote:

your just a party pooper :lol:

Maaad you know that's not true!
:wink:
noni
Dubai chat master

Oct 03, 2006
Having life-long partners is something created by society - it is not related to biology whatsoever. Men biologically have the desire to spread their seed and women biologically have the desire to be with men who provide good genetic material for their offspring. That means that each is capable of cheating and each is biologically wired for wanting s.e.x. In case some of you haven't noticed - s.e.x is pleasurable and makes you feel close to another person - so that alone is reason enough for some people to want it all the time.

Some of you men who think that women are so different are ignoring the fact that society has made women feel like sluts if they want to have s.e.x outside of marriage. That is because men want to be sure they are the father of any children produced and it hurts their ego to think that a woman could be more experienced or that other men have been so intimate with her. Men who think like this are dinosaurs and need to adjust their thinking - preferably within this century.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 03, 2006
a simple question, a billion complicated answers.. I wonder why us 'males' always ask "why are women so complicated?"

Who makes things complicated? not women, not men, HUMANS! Its what we do! :P
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 06, 2006
Corcovado wrote:see Bear? this is the same attitude that all men think about , they believe mother nature gave them the right to flirt and Sleep around and cheat because its the way they are made :shock: :shock: Stop this lie we dont buy it anymore its a matter of manner not biology.. u cheat , u lie , u date 5 women at a time !! YOU ARE NOT A MAN YOU ARE AN ARSE HOLE ... so guys of the universe stop believing in this myth and believe in manners and individuality 8) 8)

Hii everybody, in France, arabic women cheat, lie and date as much as men and sometime it's worse!
Some girl wears hijab, "made love" but try to keep virgin guess how... :shock:
So, for me a prostitute isnt an easy girl but a girl that she doesn't assum her act.
(sorry for my english :oops: )
friiident
Dubai Forum User

Oct 06, 2006
friiident wrote:

Hii everybody, in France, arabic women cheat, lie and date as much as men and sometime it's worse!
So, for me a prostitute isnt an easy girl but a girl that she doesn't assum her act.

well thye are few i believe
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 06, 2006
kanelli wrote:Having life-long partners is something created by society - it is not related to biology whatsoever. Men biologically have the desire to spread their seed and women biologically have the desire to be with men who provide good genetic material for their offspring. That means that each is capable of cheating and each is biologically wired for wanting s.e.x. In case some of you haven't noticed - s.e.x is pleasurable and makes you feel close to another person - so that alone is reason enough for some people to want it all the time.

Some of you men who think that women are so different are ignoring the fact that society has made women feel like sluts if they want to have s.e.x outside of marriage. That is because men want to be sure they are the father of any children produced and it hurts their ego to think that a woman could be more experienced or that other men have been so intimate with her. Men who think like this are dinosaurs and need to adjust their thinking - preferably within this century.

great summary....couldnt have put myself better
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 08, 2006
friiident wrote:

Hi Friident, sorry I think you generalize and it's not good... there are cheaters everywere... and both women and men can cheat and lie... now we are talking about the fact the society accepts much more a man who sleeps around than a woman...
Mi Ange mi Demon
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance