War On Iran?

Topic locked

What actions will the Americans take?

Military Strike!
No votes
The EU will settle it politicaly.
10%
The world will accept it becoming a nuclear country.
20%
Im worried they are becoming a nuclear country.
30%
Im NOT worried they are becoming a nuclear country.
40%

Total votes : 10

Jun 12, 2006
They shouldnt be stopped. They have the right to generate nuclear power. The US cant manipulate the situation like it did with Iraq when no WMDs were found.

A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 13, 2006
Who gave the US and the current nuclear club the moral right to have a bomb and nobody else???
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: War on Iran? Jun 13, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:Will America or somone stop the Iranians from becoming a nuclear country?

I think Iran must be stopped as it is a terrorist country. Iran is not a responsible country to have weapon.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 14, 2006
Irani dont know the politics and most of the time their President sound like a street gangster rather than a inspiring leader. When you know that you can not compete US at any platform then it is better to be leninent instead of getting hard core . Sadam did the same stupidity .I bet he is waving the red cloth infront of bull :roll:

If Iran acquire the weapon then it will play because they have nothing to lose :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 14, 2006
and according to your logic HP why didnt the US bomb the sh|t out of pakistan when they got the bomb ? because they have an "inspiring leader"? or they are responsible ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
I agree that the U.S. doesn't have the right to play the role of world dictator. However, the question should be, will Iran use its nuclear power for what it says it will or on Israel and possibly other targets? :wink:
Mr Burj-Al-American Idiot
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 14, 2006
The point is to generate enough power to be utilized with any kind of efficency in Iran they would need at least 8 nuclear power stations. They're only talking about having 1! So the figures and reasons for having it really don't add up.

As I've said before any country should have the right to progress in the ways they generate power, however the stink these guys have put up over international bodies checking things is not good. After all if you have nothing to hide, then what's the problem?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 14, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:I really agree with u HP.

They have been known to critisize the west in the past.

They have even openly talked about wiping Israel of the map.

These ppl r known to have made aggressive accusations.

They are capable and will do these things if they could...

oh crap they wont .it's just to get public support , create fear and get benefits in the negotiations..........but it will be bad news to Arab world...they will laugh at the Arab world. and Uae will think 100 times b4 claiming the islands... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
If Iran gets the bomb you can be sure that Saudi will get it too (most likely by buying it).

You can also be sure that Egypt's off and on nuclear program could get re-activated at any time to ensure that Saudi is not the only Arab country with a bomb (prestige for them more than anything else). If Egypt gets it then you could see stirrings in Syria and Algeria (who has deep nuclear knowhow) to get the bomb to maintain prestige. This in turn could re-awaken Libya's leadership once Gadhaffi is deposed or gets out of his current catatonic state!

Do you think Israel will sit by and let all this happen? No.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
Consider this:

Israel launches pre-emptive strike against Iran. There are casualties.

Muslim world in an uproar. Iran strikes back at Israel with conventional and maybe chemical means in an aggressive barrage. Israel feeling threatened uses the nuclear option on Iran.

Outrage in the Muslim and Arab world. People on the streets demanding action. Crappy dictatorships and monarchies declare martial law to control the masses. Troops fire on civilians in Pakistan and Indonesia.

Top military generals (close to Islamists) in Pakistan depose Musharref. Use nuclear option on Israel. Israel ravaged. Israel launches all out Masada Option Defense Strike against 22 Arab and Muslim capitals.

Governments all over the Arab and Islamic world crumble as nationalists and Islamists take over. India and Pakistan now at war. Combined elements of the Arab armies (whats left of them) attack the already half destroyed Israel.

The US involves itself. China attacks India to take advantage of the weakness of its adversary due to the war with Pakistan. Russia feeling too encrouched my US troops on its doorstep orders the US to retreat away from it.

The US says no, Russia occupies Ukraine and moves into Afganistan. US and EU give ultimatum to Russia. Russia doesn't comply of course. West attacks Russian positions in Afganistan and Ukraine.

Putin is in a corner, hardline Russian generals want to restore the glory of the USSR. Russian Armed Forces now on the offensive all over the old empire. US leadership is now extremly right wing and hawkish. As the Middle East and Asia burn. Africa in deep famine and warfare. Genocides all over. The UN having died a while ago.

US Army in Europe. The EU falters. The EU no longer an effective institution. Russian generals take over the Russian government. Mishaps happen. One of which launches a nuclear bomb towards Europe. US troops die. US retaliates.

Global Armageddon.

Whats my point. The West should restrain Israel or else this may be what happens in 10, 15, or 20 years.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
Liban wrote:Consider this:

Israel launches pre-emptive strike against Iran. There are casualties.

Muslim world in an uproar. Iran strikes back at Israel with conventional and maybe chemical means in an aggressive barrage. Israel feeling threatened uses the nuclear option on Iran.

Outrage in the Muslim and Arab world. People on the streets demanding action. Crappy dictatorships and monarchies declare martial law to control the masses. Troops fire on civilians in Pakistan and Indonesia.

Top military generals (close to Islamists) in Pakistan depose Musharref. Use nuclear option on Israel. Israel ravaged. Israel launches all out Masada Option Defense Strike against 22 Arab and Muslim capitals.

Governments all over the Arab and Islamic world crumble as nationalists and Islamists take over. India and Pakistan now at war. Combined elements of the Arab armies (whats left of them) attack the already half destroyed Israel.

The US involves itself. China attacks India to take advantage of the weakness of its adversary due to the war with Pakistan. Russia feeling too encrouched my US troops on its doorstep orders the US to retreat away from it.

The US says no, Russia occupies Ukraine and moves into Afganistan. US and EU give ultimatum to Russia. Russia doesn't comply of course. West attacks Russian positions in Afganistan and Ukraine.

Putin is in a corner, hardline Russian generals want to restore the glory of the USSR. Russian Armed Forces now on the offensive all over the old empire. US leadership is now extremly right wing and hawkish. As the Middle East and Asia burn. Africa in deep famine and warfare. Genocides all over. The UN having died a while ago.

US Army in Europe. The EU falters. The EU no longer an effective institution. Russian generals take over the Russian government. Mishaps happen. One of which launches a nuclear bomb towards Europe. US troops die. US retaliates.

Global Armageddon.

Whats my point. The West should restrain Israel or else this may be what happens in 10, 15, or 20 years.

Iranians wont give shit to Saudi if they give saudis wont know how to use it!!!!!!!! end of ur armageddon :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
Where did I say that Iran will supply the Saudis????

Pakistan and Saudi are close. The Pakistanis will be who supply the Saudis. That is common knowledge that Pakistan would be the source of the Saudi bomb should it come to be.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
Maybe everyone in the U.S. should convert to Islam or go back to whichever country their ancestors came from. :lol:
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 14, 2006
Stick to the topic or see your posts edited / erased.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2006
Iran will be great threat to muslim countries instead of any other non-muslim country, especially to none shia states :roll: It will try to influence in Saudi arab and UAE and other arab countries.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jun 14, 2006
I think Iran will eventually develop the N-Bomb but I don’t think it will preemptively strike unless provoked.

On the Pakistan front, you will never see the government being run by islamists. Islamic clerics have never secured enough votes in the history of Pakistani ellections. This is one of the reasons why Pakistan aquired N-tech without any IAEA/US heat, because the majority of the population support a moderate government.

Musharraf is not the only man with a vision for Pakistan. You will be surpised how strong his proxmity rings are in the military.

Pakistan's nuclear technology was only developed to deter the enemy. So don't expect Pakistan to give the Iranians support during their war.
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 14, 2006
Sorry Liban. Anyway, why would Iran want to use their weapons in the near future? I mean they do want to stay alive don't they? Don't see this post as obnoxious but everyone knows what the Big U.S.A. will send upon them if they fire it off.
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 15, 2006
personally I also think Iran wouldnt use but it will really change the political power balance in Middle east.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: War on Iran? Jun 20, 2006
HP wrote:
DaveDXB wrote:Will America or somone stop the Iranians from becoming a nuclear country?

I think Iran must be stopped as it is a terrorist country. Iran is not a responsible country to have weapon.

Damn Pakistani that speaking like chicken Hawks...man o man, what is the world coming to.

Buddy if anyone should not be allowed to have nukes than it most start with the Military dictator Musharaf, the warmongering Americans, and Isrealis...everyone else should be allowed to develop any type of technology they want.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 20, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:I really agree with u HP.

They have been known to critisize the west in the past.

They have even openly talked about wiping Israel of the map.

These ppl r known to have made aggressive accusations.

They are capable and will do these things if they could...

How many times have Isreal fired on its neighbors...threatened to invade its neighbors...its the only country in the region that still occuppays someones land...but yet they are allowed to have nuclear weapon...know why are they allowed to have nuclear weapon and none of their neighbors are allowed to the weapon or technology.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 20, 2006
HP wrote:Iran will be great threat to muslim countries instead of any other non-muslim country, especially to none shia states :roll: It will try to influence in Saudi arab and UAE and other arab countries.

Iran has not invaded any muslim country or anyone..so why is it a threat to muslim world, afterall Iran is muslim country even if they happen to be Shias.

HP you are pathetic...
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 20, 2006
Iran has proven to be non-compliant with constant requests to monitor its progress. It has openly made threats towards Israel, therefore they should be seen as a threat. Actually no I take that back Iran as a whole is fine, the looney who runs the country should be seen as a threat.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 20, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Iran has proven to be non-compliant with constant requests to monitor its progress. It has openly made threats towards Israel, therefore they should be seen as a threat. Actually no I take that back Iran as a whole is fine, the looney who runs the country should be seen as a threat.

How has Iran been non compliant, havent they allowed nuclear inspectors into their country to inspect their faciliaties even though they don't have to.

Choco

Why is no one inspecting Isrealis Nuclear program or the Americans who are the only one to use the weapons. If you are save with these countries having the weapons than why does Iran having the weapon bother you. Last time I checked Iran was peaceful country that has never invaded none of its neighbors.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 20, 2006
Lionheart, Iran has refused at every turn to allow international inspectors to check out their program! And Israel has not threatened to wipe an entire nation off the face of the planet - on several occassions!

How many times to we have to tell you these facts before they go in your pea brain!

Like I have said time and time again, if Iran has nothing to hide then what's there problem?! There wouldn't be one, but their constant refusal and indignant responses towards international committee brings them under suspsicion.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 20, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Lionheart, Iran has refused at every turn to allow international inspectors to check out their program! And Israel has not threatened to wipe an entire nation off the face of the planet - on several occassions!

How many times to we have to tell you these facts before they go in your pea brain!

Like I have said time and time again, if Iran has nothing to hide then what's there problem?! There wouldn't be one, but their constant refusal and indignant responses towards international committee brings them under suspsicion.

Choco Iran has allowed weapon inspectors to inspect their nuclear program. The problem is no matter how much inspection Iran allows they will always be threatened with invasion and inspection...just look at what happened to Iraq who allowed inspectors in, but yet they were invaded, because it was never about WMD. It was more about excuse to colonize Middle east so that natural resources, mainly Oil could be controlled by the West and to insure the security and dominance of Jewish state in Midd east. Again Iran is being invaded for the same reason...nuclear weapon again being the excuse. Mohamed ElBaradei himself said Iran is complying with IEA. The problem has never been Iran, but rather Americans who are determined to redraw the map of Middle east.

Choco...Isreal has wiped out Palastine, has invaded its neighbors, has o respect for International law since it has broken 67 UN resolution. So how could you say they have never threatened to wipe out a country,when they are destabilizing force in the region. Iraq war would have never happened if the Isreali lobby in the US didn't ahve the power and influence they have in the congress and White in America.

Why is it that Iran is expected to comply with weapon inspectors, but Isreal who has 200 nuclear weapon is not expected to comply with IEA or expected to respect the 67 UN resolution they have broken. Iran has never broken a UN resolution...but yet they threatened with sanctions for developing nuclear power for their people....
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 20, 2006
When most of the strings are controlled by pro-zionist individuals and zionist money, why does it come to a surprise to people that Israel has not, is not and will not be targeted in the near future for its greavous non-compliances...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2006
It's pointless to discuss these things with you as you will never see the other side of the argument and keep bashing away at the same issues which we all know will never be resolved and certainly not whilst people like you hold biased views.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 20, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:It's pointless to discuss these things with you as you will never see the other side of the argument and keep bashing away at the same issues which we all know will never be resolved and certainly not whilst people like you hold biased views.

I'm sorry Choco, but I beg to differ.

I do see the other side of things and I beleive that the blame cannot and does not lie simply on one side of the equation but rather, the onus is on all sides.

The question is not who is wrong but how can we move forward.

Why do you say I am not flexible?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2006
Its me again! :)

Choco, were you speaking to Lionheart or me?

Sorry, its the end of the day and I am in my "being thick" phase now :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 20, 2006
Its always about money.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums