zam wrote:For UAE Expat/s or GCC Expats only: what will you do? :roll:

ill support the states
GOD BLESS AMERICA\

( f&%K everyone else )

I will fight against you then.......... :twisted:
AnnaSvensson
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 10, 2006
Iran needs WMD of they want to be respected by nation of Hypocrisy...
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 11, 2006
First of all, why shouldn't Iran have nukes and missiles and freaking drones and everything else the imperialists have got? If the Iranian government was smart they would put all of their money into their defense to prevent the Americans from running amok.

This is also why I partially support Al Qaeda. The UAE, I believe hosts American airforce bases. If AQ were succesful in attacking the american military stationed here, they might set back an American bombing campaign of Iran.
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Oct 11, 2006
valkyrie wrote:First of all, why shouldn't Iran have nukes and missiles and f$#king drones and everything else the imperialists have got? If the Iranian government was smart they would put all of their money into their defense to prevent the Americans from running amok.

This is also why I partially support Al Qaeda. The UAE, I believe hosts American airforce bases. If AQ were succesful in attacking the american military stationed here, they might set back an American bombing campaign of Iran.

yo brave soldier gimme ur address so I can send u some CIA troops for ur fighting practice
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 11, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
valkyrie wrote:First of all, why shouldn't Iran have nukes and missiles and f$#king drones and everything else the imperialists have got? If the Iranian government was smart they would put all of their money into their defense to prevent the Americans from running amok.

yo brave soldier gimme ur address so I can send u some CIA troops for ur fighting practice

What's your opinion on any aggression against Iran by America?
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Oct 11, 2006
This is also why I partially support Al Qaeda. The UAE, I believe hosts American airforce bases. If ( f***ing Gigantic IF ) AQ were succesful in attacking the american military stationed here, they might set back an American bombing campaign of Iran.[valkyrie village Id/quote]

As for “Iran”the Glorious Americans are doing the best that they can,and they can not be held responsible for all the car bombings and troubles caused by “Valkyrie`s terrorist friends. OK.so they were wrong to remove Sadam and Co. :twisted:
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 11, 2006
I didnt get the answers I wanted... lets try it again.... :x

For expats in the UAE, what would you do if the war between US and Iran heats up? :roll:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 11, 2006
zam wrote:I didnt get the answers I wanted... lets try it again.... :x

For expats in the UAE, what would you do if the war between US and Iran heats up? :roll:

i mean iraq was near to UAE than Iran, what did they do back then? sit and watch TV and send some aid thye ill follow the same suit.......and thye wont even send aid cos Iran kicked out UAE out of it's island.

Zam I guess ur question is really funny to moi
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 11, 2006

Keep working.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 11, 2006
sniper420 wrote:

i mean iraq was near to UAE than Iran, what did they do back then? sit and watch TV and send some aid thye ill follow the same suit.......and thye wont even send aid cos Iran kicked out UAE out of it's island.

why? whats so funny? Im so curious to hell as to what are we going to do if it happens....

are we supposed to run back home as Iran is very close to UAE proximity or are we gonna live our normal lives in here? :?
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 11, 2006
zam wrote:
sniper420 wrote:

why? whats so funny? Im so curious to hell as to what are we going to do if it happens....

are we supposed to run back home as Iran is very close to UAE proximity or are we gonna live our normal lives in here? :?

jeez zam if u did read iraq was much closer nobody even winched
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 11, 2006
[quote="Mr & Mrs Inquirer"]This is also why I partially support Al Qaeda. The UAE, I believe hosts American airforce bases. If ( f***ing Gigantic IF ) AQ were succesful in attacking the american military stationed here, they might set back an American bombing campaign of Iran.[valkyrie village Id/quote]

As for “Iran”the Glorious Americans are doing the best that they can,and they can not be held responsible for all the car bombings and troubles caused by “Valkyrie`s terrorist friends. OK.so they were wrong to remove Sadam and Co. :twisted:[/quote

Where's your better half. chevaliers de sion?
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Oct 11, 2006
valkyrie wrote:
Mr & Mrs Inquirer wrote:This is also why I partially support Al Qaeda. The UAE, I believe hosts American airforce bases. If ( f***ing Gigantic IF ) AQ were succesful in attacking the american military stationed here, they might set back an American bombing campaign of Iran.[valkyrie village Id/quote]

As for “Iran”the Glorious Americans are doing the best that they can,and they can not be held responsible for all the car bombings and troubles caused by “Valkyrie`s terrorist friends. OK.so they were wrong to remove Sadam and Co. :twisted:[/quote

Where's your better half. chevaliers de sion?

:lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 11, 2006
If there is a war with Iran and there is even the slightest chance of it spilling over into UAE - Im outta there. I dont get paid enough to take bullets.
boomtown
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 11, 2006
boomtown wrote:If there is a war with Iran and there is even the slightest chance of it spilling over into UAE - Im outta there. I dont get paid enough to take bullets.

go go get out soon....... sniper420 invests money on airline shares
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 12, 2006
Well, that would not be good #1 if that happened.....
I have a card (given to us by company) which I would call number and be airflighted out of here asap. I have thought about this several times. get to a certain point and start backtracking and denying.....My biggest concern is to get my dog out of here with me, which would be very difficult to do I'm afraid. This is a very serious subject and I shutter to think about it Miss Zam!
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 12, 2006
first of all sniper homie get ur geography straight iran is closer to uae then iraq ... its like a 30 min ride with a speed boat ...

and iran has already sent its foreign minister to the uae . qatar . bahrain and kuwait ...( i think it was in july ... matter fact the ammir of qatar went to theran aswell ) and told them if america strikes iran from the bases they have in there countries they would destory there countries without hesitation an belive me iran has the power to do that ... and as far as uae goes .. well the abu musa islands that uae claims is there's has been under iranian control for the past 30 years or more ... and they have a massive millitary base in there ... and thats just like 15 mins of the uae by a speed boat ...

saudi arabia has already said they will not allow america to use there country to attack iran ..

belive me if iran is targetd ( which there is no way in hell they will be .. cause america isnt that stupid ) they will make sure they dont go down alone .. but take all the gulf countries with them....

plus iran can withstand american attack ... iran aint no iraq ...

iran fought the whole world for 8 years and didnt loose a piece of land ... cause we all know the whole world was supporting iraq..... but when it came iraqs turn to fight the whole world in the gulf war they got fucked in about hmmm less then 30 days ...

irans been under sanctions for 20 plus years it aint done nothin to iran .. cause its a self sustainin nation that dont need no support from the outside world ... in any aspects ....

iran is way ahead of america in this game .... look at the contracts for gas its gettin from the european countries and from the subcontinent .. the oil iran is givin japan ... matter fact iran is also gonna be supplyin uae with gas starting next year ... so all these countries gonna be objecting to any sort of attack cause they know they gonna loose alot from it aswell...

hmmm got alot more things to say on why america will never attack iran ... but they all known facts...
the best and only way i see america doing anything to iran ... is by sparking an eternal revoloutin like they did with the shah .. it probably wont work .. but thats the only option they have in my opinion....
why wont it work .. even though u think the majority of the ppl are against the iraninan goverment ... because the goverment in iran now .. if they see even a little sign of revoloution popin up .. they will find those ppl causin it an kill them .... shah didnt do that .. thats why he got fucked...

but your question is good .. why.
cause the uae goverment can see from such an event that all the ppl in this country are only here for the money ... they will all leave when hard times come ... they should know that all wat they got plannin is just a mirage that is bound to collapse big time .. imagine all foreigners leaving ... damnn it would kill this country .... as a matter a fact half the locals would leave too ... cause they would say ohhh im zanzibari originally man im outta here or im iranian man .. peace out im out ... so the uae is truly gonna be messed up if such an even ever takes place...

me personally i would ... chill here wait for the all ppl to leave .. then try an make a couple of dollars of the spoils :wink:

damnn i can write a lot of crap when i jst sit an start typin .. without even tryin to put all my words in a proper connectable context...
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 12, 2006
I want to get the recruiters off campus. The marines/army tries to recruit students, and I think the student union or somebody should put an end to that. Its not just on campus, they recruit at every single highschool too. As an anti-imperialist, I realise that the only way in which Iraq can be free of US control/influence is if the Iraqis kick out the coalition troops on the ground. I do sympathise with the US soldiers who seem to have no choice but to join the Army, but they can follow the example set by brave and worthy men and women like Camilo Mejia, Jimmy Massey and Diedra Cobb and simply refuse to fight.
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Oct 12, 2006
Jamal wrote:first of all sniper homie get ur geography straight iran is closer to uae then iraq ... its like a 30 min ride with a speed boat ...

and iran has already sent its foreign minister to the uae . qatar . bahrain and kuwait ...( i think it was in july ... matter fact the ammir of qatar went to theran aswell ) and told them if america strikes iran from the bases they have in there countries they would destory there countries without hesitation an belive me iran has the power to do that ... and as far as uae goes .. well the abu musa islands that uae claims is there's has been under iranian control for the past 30 years or more ... and they have a massive millitary base in there ... and thats just like 15 mins of the uae by a speed boat ...

saudi arabia has already said they will not allow america to use there country to attack iran ..

belive me if iran is targetd ( which there is no way in hell they will be .. cause america isnt that stupid ) they will make sure they dont go down alone .. but take all the gulf countries with them....

plus iran can withstand american attack ... iran aint no iraq ...

iran fought the whole world for 8 years and didnt loose a piece of land ... cause we all know the whole world was supporting iraq..... but when it came iraqs turn to fight the whole world in the gulf war they got fucked in about hmmm less then 30 days ...

irans been under sanctions for 20 plus years it aint done nothin to iran .. cause its a self sustainin nation that dont need no support from the outside world ... in any aspects ....

iran is way ahead of america in this game .... look at the contracts for gas its gettin from the european countries and from the subcontinent .. the oil iran is givin japan ... matter fact iran is also gonna be supplyin uae with gas starting next year ... so all these countries gonna be objecting to any sort of attack cause they know they gonna loose alot from it aswell...

hmmm got alot more things to say on why america will never attack iran ... but they all known facts...
the best and only way i see america doing anything to iran ... is by sparking an eternal revoloutin like they did with the shah .. it probably wont work .. but thats the only option they have in my opinion....
why wont it work .. even though u think the majority of the ppl are against the iraninan goverment ... because the goverment in iran now .. if they see even a little sign of revoloution popin up .. they will find those ppl causin it an kill them .... shah didnt do that .. thats why he got fucked...

but your question is good .. why.
cause the uae goverment can see from such an event that all the ppl in this country are only here for the money ... they will all leave when hard times come ... they should know that all wat they got plannin is just a mirage that is bound to collapse big time .. imagine all foreigners leaving ... damnn it would kill this country .... as a matter a fact half the locals would leave too ... cause they would say ohhh im zanzibari originally man im outta here or im iranian man .. peace out im out ... so the uae is truly gonna be messed up if such an even ever takes place...

me personally i would ... chill here wait for the all ppl to leave .. then try an make a couple of dollars of the spoils :wink:

damnn i can write a lot of crap when i jst sit an start typin .. without even tryin to put all my words in a proper connectable context...

oops my bad fo geography................but ur very very biased .........US wont fight like isreal cos isreal didnt have any carpet bombers.........US will first whole month carpet bomb the goddamn place and change the terrain beyond recognition.........and use the new powerful bunker busters and new drones which can b in air 24 hrs coverign massive area......and keep hitting until mullahs think it's wrath of God and then the whole adminstration will fall . Yes Gulf may get hit if it gives way to US but as u said u will make bucks good for u. BTW do u have iranian blood cos u sound very biased
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 12, 2006
u got american blood ???? cause u doo too :wink:
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 12, 2006
Jamal wrote:u got american blood ???? cause u doo too :wink:

luckily no but have common heritage..seen their new weapons........they are concentrating now more in urban warfare but trust me if they want to send the wholeof iran back 50 yrs behind they will cos they have air superirity but they wont have much chance on ground combat.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 12, 2006
no doubt bout the ground combat .. that they dont stand a chance

and as far as the air thing goes ... well iran got the new russian made sukhoi's an every expert in aircraft an fighter planes say .. that can take an fighter in the air in a dogg fight manouverin an stuff...

and do you know iran has there own independent gps system .. to use on there own made gps guided bombs ...
cause u know the americans only give the accurate system for there own army an for the rest its like wat 10 degrees or is it 6 degrees off ..

so homie iran aint wat u think ... they got the technolodgy aswell when it comes to military ... an they got the second biggest army after china ..
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 12, 2006
Jamal wrote:and as far as the air thing goes ... well iran got the new russian made sukhoi's an every expert in aircraft an fighter planes say .. that can take an fighter in the air in a dogg fight manouverin an stuff...

Youre right about the Sukhoi, itwill beat the American planes in a dog fight. The thing is the American planes won't get into a dog fight because they have the weapons they do. They'll fire and shoot the Suhkoi out of the sky 30 km's away.

But i agree with you, that war will not happen, but that will because of the cost, the money they spent, and still are in Iraq is massive, and the price of hardware they will have to drop on Iran to be able to move over land will be more than they will be able to handle..

And i pray that it will never happen. That will be so big a mess, and it will ruin and take the lives of so many ppl, that - well i don't even want to think about it :cry: horrible
MilleDane
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 12, 2006
we say bring it on we are had enough of Iran we have plenty of inter-continual missiles just sitting around gathering dust lets send a few over and nuke the place then turn it in to a pig farm and the west gets free oil too!
Bogus-Borgas
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 13, 2006
Jamal wrote:no doubt bout the ground combat .. that they dont stand a chance
and as far as the air thing goes ... well iran got the new russian made sukhoi's an every expert in aircraft an fighter planes say .. that can take an fighter in the air in a dogg fight manouverin an stuff....

Agreed, they have the Sokhoi 27 Multi purpose fighter...but the Plane doesnt fight on its own - the Pilot controls it. How mucgh experience have the Iranians in combat situations with these new, yet super, aircraft? Very little. Remeber, During the 1st Gulf Iraq had , at the time, the high end of the market Migs...why were they so easy prey? Lack of combat experience. So unfortunately the US will win the air fight. Maybe a few smart SAM's can restore the balace however...

Jamal wrote:and do you know iran has there own independent gps system .. to use on there own made gps guided bombs ...
cause u know the americans only give the accurate system for there own army an for the rest its like wat 10 degrees or is it 6 degrees off ..

Once again... how extensively are these tested? Appreciate the Iranians have their own self made techs, and people do generally respect Iran for doing so
Jamal wrote:so homie iran aint wat u think ... they got the technolodgy aswell when it comes to military ... an they got the second biggest army after china ..

I dont think Sniper is exactly knocking Iran. He is just purely highligting what the US has in its warchest. The US clearly knows that they cannot win an immediate ground war. They need to flatten the city before they go in, as Urban warfare will be there downfall. It has the weapons to do that. Does Iran have the weapons to prevent it from happening? It is remained to be seen.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 24, 2007
Wow, how many conclusions can we jump to at one time? I don't support either side, but I felt I had to chime in on this one. Too much bad info given here. I can't wait to hear the backlash from this one... :cussing:

War is not imminent between the U.S. and Iran. That is a fascade. Yes, I think Iran feels it needs nuclear weapons to get respect from the west, and the world. Should Iran have them? valkyrie said it worst
For the sole reason that Iran has verbally and repeatedly vowed to wipe Israel off the map is why Iran should not have nuclear weapons. Yes, some countries have the capability but they would not use them as an offensive weapon. THAT is the difference! And if Iran does not acknowledge Israel's existence, then why do they so often threaten to destroy them and wipe them off the map? If you don't acknowledge them, then don't talk about them, hate them, or think about them. Simple. I don't hate even one single thing in the world that I believe does not exist. :roll:
valkyrie wrote:This is also why I partially support Al Qaeda. The UAE, I believe hosts American airforce bases. If AQ were succesful in attacking the american military stationed here, they might set back an American bombing campaign of Iran.
Ignorant. Delay by what, one week? And why would the U.S. attack anyway? :roll: You don't provoke wars. If AQ attacks the U.S. in UAE and it is looked at like Iran not only supported but assisted in the attack, what do you think the result would be? I don't think the U.S. should be flexing it's muscle right now in the Gulf and I don't think Iran should be so eager to pursue nuclear energy when Russia and other countries have offered this technology to Iran as long as the providing countries fully control the program including the removal of used uranium centrifuges. I would think that if I only wanted nuclear energy (nothing more) and other countries are willing to fund, build, maintain, and remove the waste produced by this enhanced technology, then why would I reject such an offer if it saves my country time, money, and the issue of confrontation? Personally I think Bush and Ahmadinejad should get married because they both have a way with not only their own people, but the international community as well.
Jamal wrote:no doubt bout the ground combat .. that they dont stand a chance

and as far as the air thing goes ... well iran got the new russian made sukhoi's an every expert in aircraft an fighter planes say .. that can take an fighter in the air in a dogg fight manouverin an stuff...

and do you know iran has there own independent gps system .. to use on there own made gps guided bombs ...
Ground combat? Ground combat never begins until air superiority has been achieved. As for the new Sukhoi's, while several aircraft are being used by other countries that are superior to those currently used by the U.S., the new aircraft exceed the limitations of human pilots. That is why drones are becoming more popular. A human cannot withstand the G-Force of the newest aircraft without blacking out.
Iran's independent GPS is still controlled by satellite. That is not an advantage. Satellites can be jammed. That is why there is ECCM.
10 degrees? 6 degrees? Sorry, you're not even close. The area a degree covers increases over distance, so even one degree over the distance from a satellite to the earth would have an error of a few kilometers wide. Relative Kinematic Positioning is accurate down to less than 10 centimeters. Look at the palm of your hand. The left side of your palm and the right side would yield different coordinates. I think that is pretty accurate, don't you think? Non-military uses are accurate to between 100 and 300 meters. Still not too shabby.
Peace to all! :occasion5: Have a drink and be happy :)
swesner
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 25, 2007
The “WEST`s” opinion on Iran is they are *************************** and they should not even be given news paper space, soon all there oil will be gone and we can all forget about them :D
satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 25, 2007
I think the West loves to give them newspaper space because it sells newspapers. Fear sells, peace does not. Do you hear more about the 10,000 peaceful protests that happen every day around the world, or the 1 violent protest that the police had to intervene in because people were destroying property and rioting? When Iraq is peaceful again, we will never hear about them again... until violence begins again. Iran was invisible for a long time until this nuclear energy thing started.
swesner
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 25, 2007
Lionheart wrote:Iran needs WMD of they want to be respected by nation of the "FREE"...

Yes you are true iran does need WMD and I believe that good old G. Bush should oblige and dispatch a few dozen with post haste then there will be no more fruit cakes /moonbats and Free world will have peace :)
satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums