Sharia Marriage!

Topic locked
Sharia marriage! Mar 03, 2008
Good day!
I and my fiancé would like to get married in Dubai this summer and we would like to know if it is possible. We both live in Denmark, I am Danish and my fiancé is Bosnian. We are both Muslims and our dream is to get married in one of the Dubai’s mosques but we really don’t know how to get in contact with one of the Imams in Dubai. We wrote a several emails to many people that we hoped could help us but with no luck. That is why we are writing now and are hoping that you can give some answers how to get in touch with mosque and Imam so we can arrange one appointment some time in summer. We have no idea how busy Imams are there, so that is why we want to get in touch with them as soon as possible so we can get married right a way when we get in Dubai. We really hope that you have time to guide us where and how to get in contact with one of the Imams in Dubai.

BiHboss

Re: Sharia marriage! Mar 03, 2008
BiHboss wrote:Good day!
I and my fiancé would like to get married in Dubai this summer and we would like to know if it is possible. We both live in Denmark, I am Danish and my fiancé is Bosnian. We are both Muslims and our dream is to get married in one of the Dubai’s mosques but we really don’t know how to get in contact with one of the Imams in Dubai. We wrote a several emails to many people that we hoped could help us but with no luck. That is why we are writing now and are hoping that you can give some answers how to get in touch with mosque and Imam so we can arrange one appointment some time in summer. We have no idea how busy Imams are there, so that is why we want to get in touch with them as soon as possible so we can get married right a way when we get in Dubai. We really hope that you have time to guide us where and how to get in contact with one of the Imams in Dubai.

lol danish?? is this for real??? or is it some newspaper ppl??

first of all why dubai? arent there any mosques in Denmark? hmmm ok maybe not because all the danes do is draw silly cartoons so am guessing they probably banned mosques. should check up in other parts of europe for mosques.

ok now if you for real wouldnt advise on you getting married in dubai cos its hard. lots of paperwork involved. but if you still want to get married here suggest you come down here and see one of the imams. honestly speaking heheh none of the imams will reply to your email.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 30, 2008
You do not need to go to any mosque. Simply take your fiance to the Department of Awqaaf. You will do it right then & there. What you will need, is the following:

- Your Passport
- Her Passport
- Her guardian
- Two witnesses with their IDs
- Define the dowery

I believe that it may be necessary that either one of you or both of you having a legal residence visa in UAE.

That's all to it. Hope y'all have a happy marriage, and congratulation.
Habib
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums