New Persian Gulf Website

Topic locked
Jul 18, 2005
Liban wrote:You are a moron... Go back to Iran and screw a mullah....

That explains alot why u hate Iran's mullah men harem.......... :lol:

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 18, 2005
You make no sense... I think your mother and father beat you once too many times...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2005
Liban wrote:You make no sense... I think your mother and father beat you once too many times...

well u got beaten up by iranian mullah cos u abandoned him for ur bf.......... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2005
sniper420 wrote:
Lee wrote:Hey Liban, I know u r not Iranian. I was talking to the .....ing sniper420

Lee stop troubling moi else I will set something up that Uae authorities will deport u to Syria for having Al Qaeda links and the officers will molest u! It would be fun to record em and show them to ur Gf:lol:

here is my nubmer 04 3902526. Show up your a s s.
Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 19, 2005
Lee, habibi haddi a3sabak :) sniper420 wahad sharmout gahish... insa...

Anyways, he is not in Dubai... He is in Canada living in the gay village of Toronto with his male lover...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2005
Lee wrote:
sniper420 wrote:
Lee wrote:Hey Liban, I know u r not Iranian. I was talking to the .....ing sniper420

Lee stop troubling moi else I will set something up that Uae authorities will deport u to Syria for having Al Qaeda links and the officers will molest u! It would be fun to record em and show them to ur Gf:lol:

here is my nubmer 04 3902526. Show up your a s s.

Another gay posting the numbers so gays like Liban and Pumpkin can hook up with Lee......... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2005
If you had any guts you would call him up, tell him how to get to where you live, and allow him to kick the living crap out of you...

If I ever cross paths with you that would be the first thing that I would do....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2005
Liban wrote:Lee, habibi haddi a3sabak :) sniper420 wahad sharmout gahish... insa...

Anyways, he is not in Dubai... He is in Canada living in the gay village of Toronto with his male lover...

looooooooooooooooooooool… I wonder what would a SHARMOOT like him do if he is here in Dubai.
He is lucky anyway coz my problem is I can’t even imagine talking to a gay!
Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 20, 2005
There are alot of khawal in Dubai.... Alot of foreign business people and tourists are khawal and sniper420 would be able to satisfy them...

But yeah, I agree with you... I live in Canada and there are alot of fruitball faggots and I stay far far away from them... When I had my own business many years ago, this gay f%$k came to do an interview with me for a sales position and I was so annoyed that I got a few of my employees together, we kicked him out of the store and then beat the living piss out of him on the street....

One of my employees was also a policeman :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2005
Liban wrote:There are alot of khawal in Dubai.... Alot of foreign business people and tourists are khawal and sniper420 would be able to satisfy them...

But yeah, I agree with you... I live in Canada and there are alot of fruitball faggots and I stay far far away from them... When I had my own business many years ago, this gay f%$k came to do an interview with me for a sales position and I was so annoyed that I got a few of my employees together, we kicked him out of the store and then beat the living piss out of him on the street....

right. "One of my employees was also a policeman" If he was a policeman, why was he working for you? :roll:
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 20, 2005
BobbieMasoner wrote:
Liban wrote:There are alot of khawal in Dubai.... Alot of foreign business people and tourists are khawal and sniper420 would be able to satisfy them...

right. "One of my employees was also a policeman" If he was a policeman, why was he working for you? :roll:

That shows who was the gay! In reality the policeman kicked Liban. And @ss Lee u are talking to the GAY -LIBAN. Well u posted ur number here and Liban wil call u on nights and u can have wet dreams......... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2005
BobbieMasoner wrote:

Extra money.... He would work during his time-off periods and weekends... Dude had a family to feed and his wife doesn't work...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2005
sniper420 wrote:
That shows who was the gay! In reality the policeman kicked Liban. And @ss Lee u are talking to the GAY -LIBAN. Well u posted ur number here and Liban wil call u on nights and u can have wet dreams......... :lol:

You make no sense... How hard did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby??
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2005
Liban wrote:
sniper420 wrote:

You make no sense... How hard did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby??

My mom didnt drop me I came down like superman. Well ur mom was so sick of yah that she gave u away to the policeman who bought u up and u made him an employee! So sick retard! :x
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2005
sniper420 wrote:My mom didnt drop me I came down like superman.

Hmmm... You are so retarded. You have opened up the door for so many insults (towards your mother and yourself) right now and I will not bother. Its too easy. :roll:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 21, 2005
Yah Liban really don’t give s h i t to that Super-Hypo and his mother. Let’s stop spoiling moods in this forum.
Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 21, 2005
I agree... f%$k that stupid c0cksucker sniper420....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 22, 2005
Lee wrote:Yah Liban really don’t give s h i t to that Super-Hypo and his mother. Let’s stop spoiling moods in this forum.

Well u guys are morons no doubt in it. Liban congrats u got new partner. :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Peace! Aug 18, 2005
I consider my self to be above any of these petty, waste-of-a-time-arguements ....

But when i see BullS*** i gota call it.........

First of all i dont know why its called the Persian Gulf......it just is.....im sure there is a reason but i dont it .........

Second.......the arguements on why it should be called the Arabian Gulf were:

1)coz there are more arabs than persians....
2)Persia lost to Alexander
3)it should watch itself coz usa will whoop its ass....

I mean cone onnnnn guyyys

peace
kayvee
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 18, 2005
It doesn't really matter whether its Persian or Arabian Gulf. One thing for sure its a gulf. Calling it Persian or Arabian depends on one's perspective.

What is funny is that people are arguing whether its Persian or Arabian but look who has control and is dominating it? Just asking... :wink:
evanjerik
Dubai Forum Guest

Peace! Aug 19, 2005
Hey there....

Great point....... personally i think people care too much about these things......

I just wanted to add some humor to it......and show that its not that big a deal......

peace!
kayvee
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 19, 2005
It's all desert anyway, we aint talkin about Maimi Beach or something :wink:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 19, 2005
You changed your avatar.... Hehe... Me likes it much :P

Thank God its not like Miami beach or else we will have all kinds of Sniper420s aka Jackpot77s running around loose here and would turn the name Persian/Arabian Gulf into the Homo Gulf (sniper's/jackpot's dream)....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 20, 2005
He would be the guy in the pink hotpants and Mardi Gras beads harrasing all the tourist!
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 20, 2005
As long as he doesn't try to flash us his tits we should be fine 8)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 20, 2005
Liban wrote:As long as he doesn't try to flash us his tits we should be fine 8)

"Sniper gone wild"? that's a DVD box-set few would be worth investing in
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 20, 2005
Are those your real lips Bob Digitech? :wink:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 21, 2005
dude you need to start being a bit creative with your google skills .. it took me two seconds to find a picture of her on google :P ..

PS i am not a stalker
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 21, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:Are those your real lips Bob Digitech? :wink:

shouldn't you know? :)
BobbieMasoner
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 22, 2005
Well, I know how the "other" ones look :lol:
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master