Israel And Lebanon

Topic locked
Jul 17, 2006
i got it too... i think u should send it to red cross better ... cos u cant be sure about this account

Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 17, 2006
I've spoken to the Lebanese Embassy and they have confirmed they have set up the above mentioned relief fund but the lady was not able to confirm the account number. As soon as she calls back I will revert.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 17, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:I've spoken to the Lebanese Embassy and they have confirmed they have set up the above mentioned relief fund but the lady was not able to confirm the account number. As soon as she calls back I will revert.

thank u so much waiting for ur info :P
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 17, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
XRW-147 wrote:I've spoken to the Lebanese Embassy and they have confirmed they have set up the above mentioned relief fund but the lady was not able to confirm the account number. As soon as she calls back I will revert.

Okay confirmed, i called the red crescent and they said thats the account number. Also you can use :

Dubai Islamic Bank - Account # 015204414302
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 17, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
Corcovado wrote:

Okay confirmed, i called the red crescent and they said thats the account number. Also you can use :

Dubai Islamic Bank - Account # 015204414302

Maad Is it okey for me to show pictures of Isreali terrorism against civilians in Lebanon that Bush approves? I ask for your permission and the Lebanese posters in this thread.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 17, 2006
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 17, 2006
"The difference between the people of Israel and the nations of the world is an essential one. The Jew by his source and in his very essence is entirely good. The goy, by his source and in his very essence is completely evil. This is not simply a matter of religious distinction, but rather of two completely different species."

- Rabbi Saadya Grama
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 17, 2006
Lionheart wrote:"The difference between the people of Israel and the nations of the world is an essential one. The Jew by his source and in his very essence is entirely good. The goy, by his source and in his very essence is completely evil. This is not simply a matter of religious distinction, but rather of two completely different species."

- Rabbi Saadya Grama

racist israelies :evil: :evil: :evil: show the pics let the world know
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 17, 2006
MaaaD wrote:LH someone already did :

http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=8913

Ya those were the pictures. Its sad that people who complained about Hitlers brutality have conflicted others mainly Palastinians 60 years brutalization and Lebanese people. But like they say every dog has his days, and I feel that the end of Isreal as we know is getting closer and closer very day and every year that passes. Its allot how the Crusaders who brutalized people of Palastine and Lebanon for 90 years were chased out. I feel Isreal is heading to the same destination, but the difference is that Crusaders at least had people who would welcome them back in Europe...but the Zoinist no one wants them. Europeans who scream loud for Jewish rights don't want them, Americans who are biggest supporters of Isreal don't want them to, so the place to send them would be North Pole or South Pole.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 17, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
Lionheart wrote:"The difference between the people of Israel and the nations of the world is an essential one. The Jew by his source and in his very essence is entirely good. The goy, by his source and in his very essence is completely evil. This is not simply a matter of religious distinction, but rather of two completely different species."

- Rabbi Saadya Grama

Zoinists are just extention of the Nazis who they used to establish the state of Isreal who has been nothing but a cancer to Mid east. Europe and US have dumped their garbage in Middle east.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 17, 2006
This is not the right place to address this. But Jew, Israeli and Zionist are not three interchangable terms.

Jew - Religion
Israeli - Country
Zionist - Ideology

You can be part of one and not the other .. just an FYI ..

LH i dont agree with alot of what you have posted, you have good intentions but you can get over zealous and like to use propoganda. If you want to convince people with your point of view you will need to try more facts less hype.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 17, 2006
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 17, 2006
Shame on you Human beings for allowing this to happen... Shame On You... Shame On You
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 17, 2006
Lionheart wrote:
Corcovado wrote:

- Rabbi Saadya Grama

Zoinists are just extention of the Nazis who they used to establish the state of Isreal who has been nothing but a cancer to Mid east. Europe and US have dumped their garbage in Middle east.

Give me a break!!!! So you found a racist quote from some Rabbi!!! What's your point???? You think that there was never a Mufti who said something like that....or even worse? Don't spread hate.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 17, 2006
Corcovado wrote:Shame on you Human beings for allowing this to happen... Shame On You... Shame On You

Yes I agree it is shameful! However Corcovado, what are you and your people doing to stop and avoid it? The answer simply is nothing! My friends of other nations have all stated that if this was happening to their home country, they'd have gone home, got drafted and be fighting for the cause. But it seems many are too happy with their comfortable safe lives here to really care about the homeland and those stranded there, or which I too have friends who're stuck.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 17, 2006
MaaaD wrote:This is not the right place to address this. But Jew, Israeli and Zionist are not three interchangable terms.

Jew - Religion
Israeli - Country
Zionist - Ideology

You can be part of one and not the other .. just an FYI ..

LH i dont agree with alot of what you have posted, you have good intentions but you can get over zealous and like to use propoganda. If you want to convince people with your point of view you will need to try more facts less hype.

Great post.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 17, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:
Corcovado wrote:Shame on you Human beings for allowing this to happen... Shame On You... Shame On You

Yes I agree it is shameful! However Corcovado, what are you and your people doing to stop and avoid it? The answer simply is nothing! My friends of other nations have all stated that if this was happening to their home country, they'd have gone home, got drafted and be fighting for the cause. But it seems many are too happy with their comfortable safe lives here to really care about the homeland and those stranded there, or which I too have friends who're stuck.

excuse me u always throw conclusions as if u know anything..... me and my friends here are doing our best to go back home but the fcuking Israelies destroyed the airports and all enterance :evil: :evil: i am going to jordan to try to get in through syria ...but they are attacking their too ... my mom is there and my whole family ... u have no idea so please please dont say a word ... i am sad and worried enough to have u tell me that i failed my country" THANKS TO UR HELP TO THE ISRAELIS"
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 17, 2006
Hey people, lets get back on track again, and out of the personal insults.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 17, 2006
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 17, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:

This is just too easy an answer... Would you REALLY do that?

And please, what can anyone do against Israel? Fight? We have no weapons. Are we supposed to shoot at warplanes with slingshots? They're barbarians, they'll stop at nothing to reach their "goal". They slaughtered an entire nation, invaded a country and they're still doing it unpunished.

Just take a look at our Arab "brothers". Just opening their check books and thinking making promises of donations is going to make things better for all the people dying RIGHT NOW, for all the people sleeping in the STREETS, with NO FOOD, NO WATER, NO HOPE. AS usual with all the corruption in this country, we'll just end up with more people driving BMWs and Mercedes.
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 17, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Yes I agree it is shameful! However Corcovado, what are you and your people doing to stop and avoid it? The answer simply is nothing! My friends of other nations have all stated that if this was happening to their home country, they'd have gone home, got drafted and be fighting for the cause. But it seems many are too happy with their comfortable safe lives here to really care about the homeland and those stranded there, or which I too have friends who're stuck.

Chocoholic the Lebanese army is not involved in this so going back home to fight is not an option. Hezbollah is an exclusive party that is not open to all to join since they rely on secrecy as a big weapon against being inflitrated by Israel. I think your comments would make someone like Corc or Nick who is stuck here with no option to go home feel like shit, not very nice of you.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 17, 2006
Nick81 wrote: Are we supposed to shoot at warplanes with slingshots?

hey man they brought down an aeroplane today so slingshots might do the job ;)

Nick81 wrote: AS usual with all the corruption in this country, we'll just end up with more people driving BMWs and Mercedes.

Nick, the UAE Red Crescent is in charge of the donation drive here in the UAE and the CFO of the red crescent is a good family friend of ours. I can assure you they never give cash to any local official they either send actual supplies from here or have there reps buy it in Lebanon and give it out to the people. So i would be assured it wont go to anyones pockets. I can put you in touch with him if you want more details on the operation. Personally, i feel like its the *least* we can do right now, help rebuild and support the people financially.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 17, 2006
Guys anyone spoke/intouch with Liban ? Is he and his family OK ?

arnie ?
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 17, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Guys anyone spoke/intouch with Liban ? Is he and his family OK ?

arnie ?

I think the "Sweety" issue might've been more serious than we thought...
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 17, 2006
Nick81 wrote:

arnie ?

I think the "Sweety" issue might've been more serious than we thought...

was sweety his wife ? :?
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 17, 2006
mraph33 wrote:
Lionheart wrote:
Corcovado wrote:

- Rabbi Saadya Grama

Give me a break!!!! So you found a racist quote from some Rabbi!!! What's your point???? You think that there was never a Mufti who said something like that....or even worse? Don't spread hate.

If Iman or muslim leader said this he would have been lynche/prosecuted or called terrorist like many muslim Iman who dare to say thing about Zoinist Regime are. But Zoinist leader whether its Rabbi or Politician or general they can say whatever they want about anybody, especially the Arabs without being called rascist or things...they also green light to kill and terrorize as many arabs they without being called terrorist. If you think this is the view of one rascist Rabbi, you are mistaken my friend. This view of almost Zoinist leaders in Isreal whether they be rabbi or General or Politician..

Iranians were condemned and Isolated for saying less, but Isreal on the other can say whatever they, can destroy country without condemnation.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 17, 2006

arnie ?

Maaad i sent him a pm but no reply, i will ring him tom to find out, i will let you guys know

***********note to everyone***************

I do not want this thread to go "off topic". If i think it does i will delete the posts without warning.

The subject is obviously close to some peoples hearts, will everyone please be appreciative of this.

Thanks
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jul 17, 2006
France, US, Britain and a host of other nations are to evacuate their citizens from Lebanon as Israeli air strikes pounded the country for a fifth day
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Can't sleep :( Jul 17, 2006
I would like to share my sorrow with all the Lebanese people. I am very upset about the situation, the fact that i see my beloved country sinking bit by bit makes my heart stop. Not able to sleep for so many days seeing the things in the Media, makes my stress grow and my anger rage more and more. The inability to do anything about it is the worse part of all this. It all started in a weird unexpected way "1 day", "1 incident"= cause > " effect"= "bombing", " destuction" day by day hour by hour. Although i am here but believe me that everyday i feel as if i am down in Lebanon. The suffocation i get, being short of breath kills! I am not with any political party, i am with someone who is willing to help Lebanon into becoming a WAR-FREE country like all the other countries in Europe (as we are Pro European) this is how i see my country and this is how it will flourish. There has to be change! To make the world a better place to live in. I pray for you my Lebanon, bhibbak ya libnan! :sunny: Our sun will always shine...
cutielb
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 18, 2006
If US and Britian can't condenm the actions of Isreal against Lebanese civilians than why don't Arabs use their asset and shut down Oil pipes to UK, US and Isreal. Opec countries like Saud Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwaite should use their leverage if they are humans to help their brethrens in Lebanon who are facing naked aggression of the Zoinist State. Its time for Arabs to show one front against this bullying instead of the in fighting and disagreement they have shown so far.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums