Does One Think Women Are "weaker" And "more E

Topic locked
does one think women are "weaker" and "more e Nov 27, 2006
Do you think that women are "weaker" and "more easily fooled"?

Does one need to ask ? :lol:

(dumb, Blond, Easy and Fit!)

satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 27, 2006
Dumb blonde and easy...is it me? :(
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 27, 2006
biologically women and mens bodies are not created equal...

so physically an average woman will be physically weaker than an average male on most occasions.

fooled...i dont know about that one. if you are reffering to the other thread where shaf used the correct term, coerced, then yes i believe an average woman would be easier to coerce or intimidate than an average man.

you sure do like to stir up trouble dont you.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 27, 2006
Pffff everyone knows women are better than men.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 27, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Pffff everyone knows women are better than men.

As you know women has the ability to control men :) i guess you know what i mean , the most are smart than men

Edit : The most not all of them :)
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 27, 2006
Women can do without men, but certainly not the other way around. Men are slaves to women, and any guy that denies it, is in denial.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 27, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Women can do without men, but certainly not the other way around. Men are slaves to women, and any guy that denies it, is in denial.

Well said Chocs.
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 27, 2006
You know we rule :wink: We just like to let you think you're better. Yes, yes, you keep on believing it. Hehehehe
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 27, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Women can do without men, but certainly not the other way around. Men are slaves to women, and any guy that denies it, is in denial.

I don't think so 8)
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 28, 2006

tell that to my four wives

ps I will only offer two goats for you.
satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 29, 2006
satan-the-redeema wrote:

tell that to my four wives

ps I will only offer two goats for you.

DO you still offer goats for your wives? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 29, 2006
Are goats considered to be the dowry? Sorry..i dunno. :(
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 29, 2006
asc_26 wrote:Are goats considered to be the dowry? Sorry..i dunno. :(

lol, they were a long time ago..and still are in the underdeveloped countries.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 29, 2006
redmatrice wrote:
satan-the-redeema wrote:

DO you still offer goats for your wives? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
only for ruff ones with big mouths who do not know their place :)

And YES they still do in the underdeveloped countries like the uae, we were offered "camels" for one of western Blond Extra Fit nurse`s not so long ago :lol:
satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 29, 2006

how can you prove that theory?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 29, 2006
It's really quite simple. Men's logic and thinking are controlled by their little brain. And since the little brain goes weak for what women have that men don't, women hold all the power.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 29, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:It's really quite simple. Men's logic and thinking are controlled by their little brain. And since the little brain goes weak for what women have that men don't, women hold all the power.

:lol:
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 29, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:It's really quite simple. Men's logic and thinking are controlled by their little brain. And since the little brain goes weak for what women have that men don't, women hold all the power.

OUCH
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 29, 2006
Yes, but true.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 29, 2006

you're talking about pervert not all of them :)
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 29, 2006
No I'm not talking about perverts. I'm talking about men - period.

They're all controlled by their little brains, it's a fact.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 29, 2006
Tell me , if women are smarter than men why they can't even drive like we do ?? as you know driving doesn't need muscle
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 29, 2006
redmatrice wrote:Tell me , if women are smarter than men why they can't even drive like we do ?? as you know driving doesn't need muscle

what makes u so sure there is not a woman driving better than u :twisted:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 29, 2006

thats why there are woman presidents everywhere right?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 29, 2006
You're right dude! take a look at Condi Rice - Secretary of Defense and many more. Would you like me to list down most powerful women in the world, wealthy women in world - they sweat from their humble beginnings? Or what about most influential women in the world?

hmmm.. i bet you know about this already, so no need for me to jot them down. :wink:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 30, 2006
alexandra wrote:
redmatrice wrote:Tell me , if women are smarter than men why they can't even drive like we do ?? as you know driving doesn't need muscle

experience :)
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 30, 2006
alexandra wrote:

redmatrice wrote:experience to be like a woman :) :oops:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 30, 2006

I am going to take the opposition on this one.

I would stipulate that Men's Logic and thinking are not controlled by their "little brain", but rather that men and women think in different terms.

Most Men's cognition functions under a certain principle commonly known as Occam's Razor:

entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Which Translates to

entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

Is often paraphrased as meaning

All things being equal, the simplest solution tends to be the right one.

And put bluntly means

Don't over think it.

Women's thought functions by the understanding of correlation between entities. They prefer to have all the possible information before attempting to resolve a situation.

If a table is broken, thought (I would assume) occurs something like this.

Man: How'd it break? What part of it broke? Whats the best way to fix it?

Woman: [/i]How did it break? Where was it when it broke? Why did it break? Who was around it when it broke and what were they doing?[/i]

It's because women think like this that I believe they would make much better politicians. Before you ladies start high fiving each other and filling yourself with pride, there is a flip side to this. Humans are often vendictive, mean, and abusive. Men show it physically, you piss off a dude and he'll attack you physically. Women however, attack mentally. Bruises heal, mental scars are a little more tricky.

Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn - Adapted from The Mourning Bride, by William Congreve

Getting to the point made about women controlling men, that is absolutely true.

Behind every great man, there is a great woman who thinks he's a putz.

Men do get led around by the "leash". But before we get big heads ladies, understand that it's for the same reason that you like to pull us around. Lets not forget that humans are in fact animals and function under basic animal instincts. One instinct that all animals adhere to is propagation of the species. We like to think that being advanced thinkers that we are above this, but lets not dilute ourselves.

With men and women it's not a matter of equality or superiority, it's a matter of function. There is no getting around the fact that men and women operate differently. Not on different levels, just differently.

Thats how I see it at least... :wink:
bear
Dubai chat master

Nov 30, 2006
Men and women are supposed to complement each other - it is when one or the other mistreats and claims superiority in the relationship that things go really wrong. Every pair has to find their own roles in the relationship, you can't stereotype according to "traditional" gender roles. If the pair doesn't negotiate their roles in the relationship, then there will always be a struggle. This is easier said than done. I'm 10 years with my man and we are still struggling. Sometimes I want to wear the pants, sometimes the skirt, and sometimes I want him to wear the pants and sometimes the skirt. What a mess! :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Nov 30, 2006
My wife lets me think I'm in control :lol: :lol:
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums