Armed Resistance Or Terrorism - The Spin On Killing

Topic locked
Jul 09, 2006
Liban wrote:Most of Israeli society is armed to the teeth and have a uniform in their closet.

Are you Israeli? No.

Do know any Israelis? Probably not.

I have known Israelis in Canada and I heard it from many. So do not attempt to educate me on a matter I know more of FIRST HAND.

It is good to hear that !!!
nicely said !! 8)

Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Jul 09, 2006
To all those who questions about the truth of the palestinians' right to fight , watch the news on BBC or Al-jazeera, no need to understand what they say !! but as they say a picture is worth a thousand word !!
So far they have killed 40 civilians in their so called " attempt to locate their soldier" if we didn't claim for revenge for those 40 people !! who are mostly kidz who will !!?!? G. W. Bush !!??! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Jul 11, 2006
Palkid7 wrote:To all those who questions about the truth of the palestinians' right to fight , watch the news on BBC or Al-jazeera, no need to understand what they say !! but as they say a picture is worth a thousand word !!
So far they have killed 40 civilians in their so called " attempt to locate their soldier" if we didn't claim for revenge for those 40 people !! who are mostly kidz who will !!?!? G. W. Bush !!??! :evil: :evil: :evil:

ur frustration is understandable. nobody likes to see members of his ppl being killed, traumatised, etc. but maybe instead of seeking for revenge, justice would be a better way and would hold more chances of avoiding any further killing...
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums