Visa Types

Re: Visa Types Jun 03, 2013
Hai All.

If i want to visit Dubai just for 3 days. Is it visa free for stay 3 days ? OR i need a visiting visa for that ?

adamcalvert
Dubai Forum User

Re: Visa Types Jun 04, 2013
you have to have visa to travel depend on your nationality. which nationality are you?
Judij
BANNED

Re: Visa Types Sep 01, 2013
Many may have asked this question but I was wondering if you would let me ask this again. Here it is...

I am holding a Philippine Passport. I will be flying in Dubai in one airline, then after 6 hours I will be flying out in another airline. Both Airlines are non-Emirates. Is it possible to get the check-in luggage in my first flight then check-in to the next flight without passing through immigrations? Or, if I will be travelling without check-in baggage, can I check-in to my next flight without passing throught Immigration? Please let me know my options.

Thank you for you help!
JunFest
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Visa types Sep 10, 2013
I love Dubai.I have come this month :bigsmurf:
sanaqueen
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Visa Types Sep 11, 2013
Thanks for the information.
ryandavid
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Visa types Oct 06, 2013
Hello.
Pls which reputed immigration firm can be recommended in Dubai?
Johla
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Visa Types Oct 30, 2013
Thanks for sharing the information regarding visa types. One has to know that there are many rules involved in hiring a maid in UAE. They have seperate maid visa in UAE.

The legal requirements of the UAE law with regards to the employment of "domestic servants":
to sponsor the employee on your visa
to pay the employee a monthly salary in a timely manner, of no less than the legal minimum per nationality
to give the employee a weekly full day off
to give the employee one month of paid holidays per year with a plane ticket home
Failure to comply can lead to legal prosecution, fines and even a prison sentence.
ryandavid
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Visa Types Nov 12, 2013
AL ADEEL TOURS CAN GET YOU VISAS AT DISCOUNTED RATES

aladeeltours AT gmail . com or info AT aladeeltours . com
ALADEEL
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Visa Types Aug 31, 2014
JunFest wrote:
I am holding a Philippine Passport. I will be flying in Dubai in one airline, then after 6 hours I will be flying out in another airline. Both Airlines are non-Emirates. Is it possible to get the check-in luggage in my first flight then check-in to the next flight without passing through immigrations?

If you ordered the air tickets properly the airlines should transfer the baggage for you. But my last connected flight was 10 years ago so I may be wrong about this.

JunFest wrote:
Or, if I will be travelling without check-in baggage, can I check-in to my next flight without passing through Immigration?

I am not sure about this. Since your post is old you could enlighten us how did it go?
Thanks.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Re: Visa Types Oct 19, 2014
Hi,

This thread seems to have people who can help me out. I require a little help here. I left my job and am in a resident visa sponsored by my husband. I intend to work from home.

My skills are on the creative line - I am an artist and intend to sell my paintings and as well I am a content writer and do research writing for websites, brochures, articles, casestudies, newsletter and magazines. So I intend to do content writing for companies.

As such I do not require a visa as I am under my husband's visa. I may not be working on a continual basis and my earnings will purely depend on whether I get some work or not. But I want to do things legally and I wanted to know how I can do that. I do not have a lot of money to put in so was looking for some simple, easy way of registering my profession to make it legal?

regards,
Raks
Raks
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Visa Types Jul 09, 2015
Great info, Thanks for sharing...
tptdubai
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Visa Types Sep 03, 2015
i am a Ghanaian young talented football at the age 21 and i want to naturalised for Dubai and play for their national team. please help me this is my email morgee50@yahoo.com
morgangold
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Visa Types Oct 09, 2015
Hello everyone...
Let me introduce myself to you, I am Neelabh Mital from India, currently studying in an engineering university in Dubai and I hold student visa.

My question is I will be going to Australia for internship, I want to know what type of Australian visa will I have to apply for while holding a Dubai student visa so as to allow me to do internship in Auatralia?
neelabhmital
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Visa Types Jan 03, 2016
Thank yo so much for sharing your information with us .
yellowcjgmailcom
Dubai Forum User

Re: Visa Types Aug 04, 2022
easy and fast for all nationality to get UAE visa :D :D

--- Aug 04, 2022 ---

--- Aug 04, 2022 ---

ghf dfsdfdsfsd fsd sf
visadxb
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai VisaForum Rules

Return to Dubai Visa