Whats Wrong In GUYS Being & Keeping Things Neat & Cl

Topic locked
Whats wrong in GUYS being & keeping things neat & cl Sep 02, 2006
Ok.. I admit.. I like things neat and clean..

I live in a studio apartment now and I gotta clean the floors and the entire studio everyday.. the tiles should always look sparkly clean.. my car has to be clean and I clean it myself about 3 times a week, everything in my home is in its place, I make my friends clean out the dust/sand/dirt from their shoes before they sit in my car, my movies and music are kept alphabetically etc

now whats wrong in being a little organized and neat eh? :P

nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 02, 2006
im clean too...except now the housemaid cleans up around my place and my car...or i just take it to the car wash if its too hot and i want to go out....lol, i sound so spoiled :oops:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 02, 2006
Well, what I really wanted to ask was.. and maybe I shoul dhave worded the topic differently but my question is

Whats Wrong in a Guy being and keeping things around him really neat and clean?

Girls do that anyway.. its like part of their gene.. well..most do.. :P

And Bushra dear.. so u have a housemaid.. so you get to relax and take it easy.. big deal.. u ain't spoiled.. no sir! :)
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 02, 2006
oh, well i like a guy who is clean...messy boys make me feel uncomfortable. i always want to clean their place up, but try not to so they dont feel like im being pushy or something....but, there is nothing wrong with being neat and clean....good for you!
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 02, 2006
polishing the tiles everyday sounds a bit much for me ..... I like clean but my life is too busy to be overly @nal about it!

Clean is good but tidy is optional :lol:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Sep 02, 2006
bushra21 wrote:oh, well i like a guy who is clean...messy boys make me feel uncomfortable. i always want to clean their place up, but try not to so they dont feel like im being pushy or something....but, there is nothing wrong with being neat and clean....good for you!

Thank ye m'lady :)
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 02, 2006
ajb wrote:polishing the tiles everyday sounds a bit much for me ..... I like clean but my life is too busy to be overly @nal about it!

I'm not just happy with clean.. I want it CLEAN CLEAN :P yeah i'm kinda anal about it even with a busy life..
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 02, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:
ajb wrote:polishing the tiles everyday sounds a bit much for me ..... I like clean but my life is too busy to be overly @nal about it!

I'm not just happy with clean.. I want it CLEAN CLEAN :P yeah i'm kinda anal about it even with a busy life..

It just comes down to personal preference I guess .... great if you like everything spotless and have time or help to achieve it
ajb
Dubai chat master

Sep 02, 2006
Neat freaks drive me crazy, sadly I'm a hoarder and am a bit random.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 02, 2006
messy boys make me feel uncomfortable. i always want to clean their place up

Bushra, I wish i had known you earlier. Would have invited you to my house in Dubai. :)
(No, it's not that dirty, but i would never say no to additional cleaning. :):))
ineedacoolnick
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 02, 2006
:lol:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Whats wrong in GUYS being & keeping things neat & Sep 02, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:Ok.. I admit.. I like things neat and clean..

I live in a studio apartment now and I gotta clean the floors and the entire studio everyday.. the tiles should always look sparkly clean.. my car has to be clean and I clean it myself about 3 times a week, everything in my home is in its place, I make my friends clean out the dust/sand/dirt from their shoes before they sit in my car, my movies and music are kept alphabetically etc

leave the floor part out or make it thrice a week and i am mostly organized. u forgot to metion the clothes :) wash them after every use and iron them before putting on again. Suits to be drycleaned on a regular basis. the only place i can get a bit untidy is shaving :lol: i got a sensetive skin and cant shave everyday so have to walk around with a stubble.

cheers

Jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 02, 2006
bushra21 wrote::lol:

hey B,

btw, where ya going back to in the US? I'm going back to the US in November.. California can't wait to see ya again :)
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 02, 2006
im going back to complete my studies, get my masters and then come back....for good this time hopefully. im going to be in new york....was thinking about going to cali, but ultimately decided on ny
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jeevan wrote:
nosoup4u wrote:Ok.. I admit.. I like things neat and clean..

leave the floor part out or make it thrice a week and i am mostly organized. u forgot to metion the clothes :) wash them after every use and iron them before putting on again. Suits to be drycleaned on a regular basis. the only place i can get a bit untidy is shaving :lol: i got a sensetive skin and cant shave everyday so have to walk around with a stubble.

cheers

Jerry

ha ha ha funny Jerry ol' Chap! :) My clothes are organized too btw.. and yup I use the washing machine about 3 times a week.. iron of course.. use the lint remover if any lint is found..

I got sensitive skin when shaving too.. Use the Nivea shaving gel.. its amazing
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 02, 2006
bushra21 wrote:im going back to complete my studies, get my masters and then come back....for good this time hopefully. im going to be in new york....was thinking about going to cali, but ultimately decided on ny

NYC? eewwww!!! move to Cali you silly goose! :) just kidding..

I've been in the states for like 14-15 yrs.. moved back o Dubai recently.. hopefully for good..

But I miss Cali so much!

ah well.. Good Luck in NYC! Visit Cali if ya can..
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

nosoup4u wrote:now whats wrong in being a little organized and neat eh? :P

Northing :wink:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 03, 2006
Soupie, when I read the heading and considering this is the romance forum I thought u meant keeping other 'areas' clean and tidy - my bad.

But yeah, my house has be clean, car cleaned everyday except Fridays (car wash people need their day off too), and everything needs to be orderly - nothing wrong with that at all.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 03, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:But yeah, my house has be clean,

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i might vote against that! hahahahahahahahahahaha
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 03, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:Soupie, when I read the heading and considering this is the romance forum I thought u meant keeping other 'areas' clean and tidy - my bad.

Now its in the wrong forum. Can you move it back to General, since this is not a romance topic?
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 03, 2006
yorky500 wrote:mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i might vote against that! hahahahahahahahahahaha

Balcony aside - I love building dust castles!
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 03, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:
XRW-147 wrote:Soupie, when I read the heading and considering this is the romance forum I thought u meant keeping other 'areas' clean and tidy - my bad.

Now its in the wrong forum. Can you move it back to General, since this is not a romance topic?

You have to read further into my post for the innuendo matey :D
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 03, 2006
well i dont see anything wrong if a guy maintains the cleanliness/orderliness of his house and personal stuffs.
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 03, 2006
Too neat too clean and too tidy = drving me crazy....
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 03, 2006
Its a personal thing.. being clean. I mean there's no need for a gender differentiation there.. but one shouldnt b paranoiac abt cleanliness, causing hesitation for one's friends to even enter the place.. WTF .. 've seen ppl like that..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 03, 2006
FeiPo wrote:Too neat too clean and too tidy = drving me crazy....

No no FP... Too neat, too clean and too tidy = too queer.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 03, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:

Yes I agree... :wink:

Yorky<---- see what I mean?
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 03, 2006

yeah same here , i like the guy to be clean and smells nice ,and clean house but not very organized :? dont touch this ,its not the way its made , blah blah blah
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 03, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:

Speak for yourself! :lol: :lol: :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 03, 2006
FeiPo wrote:
XRW-147 wrote:

Yes I agree... :wink:

Yorky<---- see what I mean?

It don't bother me no more. I have "toned" down. :lol: :lol: :lol:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance