Why Do I ALWAYS Fall For The Wrong Type???

Topic locked
maybe... Feb 07, 2006
maybe you don't see that person like others do. u set your eyes to what you only wanted to see...

giRLneXTdoOR
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 24, 2009
you must be yourself first by knowing what type of girls you are
then after that appear as you not pretending someone else just to grap a man attention because if you fake youself you will attract the wrong type of men, so what you have to do now is to be completly yourself and stand up , show it !! :D

thus, your men type will attract to you :)

good luck
and dont forget love yourself before you love a man because how could others love you and respect you if you dont love and Appreciate you :!: :?: ! :P
Kissy
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Why do I ALWAYS fall for the wrong type??? Jun 26, 2009
kat87 wrote:Im 18. You would think that I would have had some kind of a proper relationship by now, but no...you know why? Because I always and I really mean always fall for someone I just know is gonna break my heart in the end.

What is wrong with me? I really need some help here guys...my longest relationship was less than 2 months!!! Im just so fed up and I can only blame myself. But no matter how much I wanna change, I always seem to fall back in the same trap.

I just dumped a guy today because he was so wrong for me, and I just feel so lost! Please tell me what to do...because I obviously dont know myself.

:( :( :(

Hey you are too young....just take a break for sometime.....things will happen ....Goodluck :D
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance