Chat Made Me Lucky

Topic locked
chat made me lucky Jan 19, 2009
Yes its true...i met my true love through a simple chat channel and after our few chats we both knew wht we r to each other.......

Any one tht lucky?

daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: chat made me lucky Jan 19, 2009
daisy wrote:Yes its true...i met my true love through a simple chat channel and after our few chats we both knew wht we r to each other.......

Any one tht lucky?

wish you more luck ;)
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: chat made me lucky Jan 20, 2009
daisy wrote:Yes its true...i met my true love through a simple chat channel and after our few chats we both knew wht we r to each other.......

Any one tht lucky?

Thats so romantic. I also met my soul mate on a chat channel (IRC) and I believe that one way or another, true love will always find its way to the top of the mountain by all means in all ages.
Cheers
dubai1970
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: chat made me lucky Jan 24, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:

Any one tht lucky?

wish you more luck ;)

:roll:
dubai1970
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: chat made me lucky Jan 24, 2009
dubai1970 wrote:
Miss_lolly wrote:

Any one tht lucky?

wish you more luck ;)

:x
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: chat made me lucky Jan 25, 2009
dubai1970 wrote:
Miss_lolly wrote:

Any one tht lucky?

wish you more luck ;)

Dont worry ...i dont need more luck in this field....i just hit the jack pot.... :twisted:
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 25, 2009
Riiiiight! Do report back when it all goes bad.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 25, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Riiiiight! Do report back when it all goes bad.

keep ur fingers crossed over this.... :roll:
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 25, 2009
daisy wrote:

Hope you used a webcam, otherwise you might be disappointed when you get to meet in the real world...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 25, 2009
Dubai Knight wrote:
daisy wrote:

Hope you used a webcam, otherwise you might be disappointed when you get to meet in the real world...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight

I just met him in dubai and i am not least disappointed,,,,,,i told u tht i am lucky at this..
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 04, 2009
haha good job. i hope it lasts a long time and wish you both very well. online dating is becoming very popular as lives are becoming busier and more demanding
DubaiInformationSite
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 04, 2009
awww well congrats dear, just be careful!
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 04, 2009
bushra21 wrote:awww well congrats dear, just be careful!

ditto
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Feb 04, 2009
This is a great thread, heartwarming!! I guess it's easier to make true connections when you're not both deafened by drum 'n bass and wired on vodka and Red Bull LOL. Also I think that once the emotional link has been made, maybe the physical appearance is not quite as paramount (or tell me otherwise..!).

Good luck ladies.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: chat made me lucky Feb 05, 2009

Any one tht lucky?

I met my boyfriend last year September 2008 in some site but i couldn't remeber white site was that, at first exchange mails and decided to talk over MSN... We met in person last year Dec 2008, and it's really good to meet him in person, before i had a lot of doubts bout him he is actually a nice person though i wouldn't say that i know him better... He went here in Dubai last month to spend New Year with me.. We are still in a process of getting to know each other and I am still worried about the future..T_T He will go to our country this coming July to meet my family.. But actually I am so worried, I really like him so much, but still worried he will go away from me someday because of my doubts on him.. actually he is smart and good looking guy but i am just simple but everyone say i am pretty enough and cute.. but still i can't admit i am.. we had a lot of misunderstanding these past few days, because of my negative thoughts.. eventhough i have deeper feelings for him but still my negative thoughts were strong.. the reason was because i found out that he is still communicating with his ex-gf who is staying abroad.. he admitted it.. it couldn't erase my mind that they still have communication, and his ex-requested him to pretend they still have relationship because of hardship living in abroad... and he told me he is just helping her..
Well i don't know if i am lucky to met him T_T I am so hurt badly that i couldn't accept that it makes me hurt so much, but still i am still loving him but i think i am loosing my trust and someday i can't able to love him anymore.. still confused damn!
nabi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Any one tht lucky?

So cooool, and be sure you will find your next true loves by using the same way in future, your boyfriend also... :-)

"start dating by internet, and you'll never stop..."
Oliveblanche
Dubai Forums Member

Oliveblanche wrote:So cooool, and be sure you will find your next true loves by using the same way in future, your boyfriend also... :-)

awwwww be optimistic... haha~ positive thinking is important though i am a bit negative haha :D
nabi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: chat made me lucky Feb 07, 2009
Oliveblanche wrote:

Any one tht lucky?

So cooool, and be sure you will find your next true loves by using the same way in future, your boyfriend also... :-)

Be realistic ......true love doesn't mean a fling....and there is another thing...true love never fade away...once u really experience it.
daisy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 08, 2009
i thing that is not good because i mad like this when i come to dubai- but all woman i chated with them suddnely stop talking afraid that may be get a relation - at first i told them if you come for fun and sex i don't need you - they agree but after a few dayes i find they just want chating and no more -the big disease now in dubai is chating - no real relation between people - just i think they want to spent time with making anything destriy the bored time here -
ramtouch
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 24, 2009
well goodluck
aishamalik
Dubai Forum User

Mar 24, 2009
ramtouch wrote:i thing that is not good because i mad like this when i come to dubai- but all woman i chated with them suddnely stop talking afraid that may be get a relation - at first i told them if you come for fun and love i don't need you - they agree but after a few dayes i find they just want chating and no more -the big disease now in dubai is chating - no real relation between people - just i think they want to spent time with making anything destriy the bored time here -

That is your problem. You sound way too forceful. I recommend you put down your demand to a woman to 'get into a relationship at once' as this does not work that way in progressive countries. You simply have to grown to one another or it remains a chat. Maybe not even a chat anymore if you are too hard on them.

Just don't be forceful in a relation, or in chat communication. You can't demand a woman to like you. Again, a relationship grows and is not starting when you simply want that on command.

Forget family rituals. This world is about freedom of choice. You as a man must prove to the woman that you are sensible enough to love her for life. Now, be a man and go into the 21st century lifestyle. Old days are over. :wink:
RobbyG

Mar 24, 2009
^^^In a real relationship - with a kittie^^^ and loving it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Mar 24, 2009
^^^So excited to meet me one day^^^ ;)
RobbyG

Mar 24, 2009
^^^I preferred reading muslimbangladeshi^^^ :cyclops:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 24, 2009
Speedhump wrote:^^^I preferred reading muslimbangladeshi^^^ :cyclops:

Gosh SH we are just bantering. Sorry. I guess we have to put our "get serious" hats on.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: chat made me lucky Mar 24, 2009

Any one tht lucky?

Yup, met her on Match.com for all the freakin places on earth about three years ago and that too on a three day free trial subscription. Didn't need to extend it to a paid one 8) .

Then we chatted on Yahoo messenger for a few days ( less than a week ) and finally met at McDonalds ! :shock: and it was an instant hit. Although we are from diffrent race, nationality, culture and religon we have been toghter and insperable ever since literally. Only time I have been away from her since then has been when she goes to visit her folks back home

So answer to your question YES.
desertdudeshj

Mar 24, 2009
I just met a kitty on DF. We were bantering around and suddenly, there was this click. Damn my PM box is full and I'm getting puppy love right now.

In Dubai we all wear Prada :geek:
RobbyG

Mar 24, 2009
are you guys webcamming yet :D
desertdudeshj

Mar 24, 2009
I think I should let her answer that question...might be gettin' some spanky tonight...if ya know what I mean ;)
RobbyG

Mar 24, 2009
Me and Chocoholic tried that online dating thing. It didn't work out.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance