What Kind Of Girls Are Guys Attracted To?

Topic locked

What kind of girls are guys attracted to?

shy, nice, lovely, obedient, angelic, predictable type
13%
daredevil, straightforward, mad, impulsive, deviant type
33%
the in between type
53%

Total votes : 30

Jun 12, 2006
A64Venice wrote:
sniper420 wrote:
A64Venice wrote:
arniegang wrote:Once they pass "the tit test n arse test", then the "test drive" its time to do the research and revision before the final exam

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A perfect example of a A grade arse.

who is this woman venice .......i have seen her many times.........is she spanish or italiano? I have seen better b0*ties........ :shock:

Dude, its a just a random b**** shaking her bootie I found on the net. Of-course I've seen better bootie! Lemme see if I can find Jlo's a#s..shouldnt be too hard to find... :)

oh my GOd I have seen better b**ties than JLO. recently a friend sent me booty collection gifs to cheer me up!!!! I will post in Fight Club...sorry pals who cant get into FC they will miss da show....... :twisted: hey now back to topic

sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

perfect Jun 28, 2006
A lady in public but naughty in private
sunnybright
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 01, 2006
i like all :wink:
saim
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 21, 2006
im into blondes but scarlet johanson would suffice. :o
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Re: What kind of girls are guys attracted to? Jul 23, 2006
Hiya wrote:What kind of girls are guys normally attracted to? I know this differs from from a guy to guy so you guys share your thoughts and ideas with us.

Are you attracted to the shy, nice, lovely, obedient, angelic, predictable type or the daredevil, straightforward, mad, impulsive, deviant type...or the in between type??

I know that most of you would go for the in between type, but what if you were only optioned between the first and the second types? What would you pick??

Feel free to add more stuff if you like lol.

I cant speak for all, but i like my girls to be a little mysterious and teasing.

So therefore those who play hard to get, dress conservatively while only shedding limited flesh but wear tightish clothes, wear no make-up and are confidently intelligent are the ones who do it for me.

Its the intrigue of "What might be" that flicks the switch.

im sure the others have differing opinions!
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Re: What kind of girls are guys attracted to? Jul 23, 2006
rvp_legend wrote:I cant speak for all, but i like my girls to be a little mysterious and teasing.

I agree!! A cleavage is a million times more enticing than bare breasts!!
Eros
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 23, 2006
well guys want little bit of everything,
but the fact is when they get that someone special they dont realise it until they are gone, thats the sad part, But i belive any girl who loves guy with true feelings thats the girl that we all guys look for but we never realise that.
royfromdubai
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance