Gift For A Female U R Attracted To!

Topic locked
Gift for a female u r attracted to! May 31, 2007
My dearest friends,

I need your help!, you know I m not used to date women here, so my western style is simply present a woman with a rose or send her roses at her place and the girl goes WoW!!.

I m now attracted to this woman from a rich family here. She likes me too but I need to present her something that will open her heart to me.

So, my friends!! What best can I give this girl as a gift of attraction?

usually i write them some wordings from hindhi movies, which they think is coming from you, but this girl is a not like that!

with previous girls it was an easy task for me, now, I was told the local girls wouldn't want you if not an expensive gold!. You get her expensive gold then she will go crazy over you but I didn't like this idea coz I am not rich.

Are you sure this gift her something that shows her what she means to me would work with local girls?. I really don't wanna loose this one coz I can see my future brightening!!, If you know what I mean!! Not only the money but she's ok for a partner!!

I think I am pushing my position too many places which might harm me at the end but that is me!!

I am trying to get serious this time coz I might make my dream come true. This girl's family is rich.

She's still young and currently studying in University. It was a coincident met coz my name & her younger brother are the same. We were both at KFC eating, she called her brother and I thought she was calling me!! I looked at her with a surprise and a BIG smile, she smiled too at me, then I asked her how she new me or rather my name!!. Then she said she was calling her brother.

A simple thing I did is to shake the hand of her brother for having the same name as mine. The young boy asked me to join their table and I happily accepted the invitation.

We talked for a while and surprisingly they were the children of a rich and famous person known here...I was happy to pass over my business card to her and we shake hands.. Since then we met few other times "with her brother", but we haven't yet open the liking or me being attracted to her, etc... I know she likes me coz she txt message me all the time and sends me signs of love but I can't yet believe such a rich girl could love me.

Thank you so much

Balushi
Dubai Forums Member

May 31, 2007
cu
M!
Dubai forums Addict

May 31, 2007
hey hipotomus!!!

what if your girlfriend becomes a fat chick later u married her?

what will u dO?

If i was u, i wud make a thread now and ask some ppl about it!

as long as some good ppl are still around here.
Balushi
Dubai Forums Member

May 31, 2007
cu
M!
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Gift for a female u r attracted to! Jun 01, 2007
No, of course it isn`t just the money.....that`s real love.....how did you say?......She is OK for a partner.

Thanks for wasting my time again!!

Just one question, if that is true, that you have SO MANY girlfriends you lucky devil......why it comes that you have sooo much time to post crap like this??

I guess you have to be too busy with your "lovelife".
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 01, 2007
Clearly you're only in it for the money, not the romance. So I say 'boooo' to you and leave the girl alone.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 01, 2007
Chocoholic wrote:Clearly you're only in it for the money, not the romance. So I say 'boooo' to you and leave the girl alone.

So why are women attracted to men with porshe????? just like flys with sugar candys!!!!
Balushi
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 01, 2007
Balushi..they are only attracted because the guys who usually drive porshes and such are push overs...

They hardly touch the girl for like 6 months while she makes them lick her shoes in public and so on.

I wud do the exact same thing if i was a women..id go no where close to a REAL man fearing id get ehem upside down...id rather date a ricj geek who just enjoys smelling my perfume and buying me all the thing i need before i dump him and move onto the next bimbo head.

---------------------------------------

The best thing a women loves is a man who knows what he wants and takes it! :twisted: You need a large weewee to compete in this world of mega men......of course there are alot of pathetic men out there...but still...dont take a chance...rush to ur nearest store for growth hormones and weewee enlargers....no car int he world cant beat that! 8)
guest999

Re: Gift for a female u r attracted to! Jun 01, 2007
Balushi wrote:I m now attracted to this woman from a rich family here. She likes me too but I need to present her something that will open her heart to me.

So, my friends!! What best can I give this girl as a gift of attraction?

A Porsche? A villa on Jumeirah Palm? Brad Pitt?
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 02, 2007
hi there i think u don't knowwats love means of maybe if u read this u will know wats love and how improtant it is ....and loving some for money
is sooo wrong....

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

To describe love is very difficult, for the same reason that words cannot fully describe the flavor of an orange. You have to taste the fruit to know its flavor. So with love."

Love itself is a universal experience. Yet, every individual occurrence - while perhaps bound by a common thread - seems absolutely unique. Love is what love is! To everyone it expresses itself differently.

hope u understand WHAT IS LOVE????? :x
KUWAITI_CHICK
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 07, 2007
KUWAITI_CHICK wrote:hi there i think u don't knowwats love means of maybe if u read this u will know wats love and how improtant it is ....and loving some for money
is sooo wrong....

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

To describe love is very difficult, for the same reason that words cannot fully describe the flavor of an orange. You have to taste the fruit to know its flavor. So with love."

Love itself is a universal experience. Yet, every individual occurrence - while perhaps bound by a common thread - seems absolutely unique. Love is what love is! To everyone it expresses itself differently.

hope u understand WHAT IS LOVE????? :x

NOPE!!!
Still after soo many years. Dunno what love is. hahahha
But when you do, you know.
Jaco
Dubai Forum User

Sep 07, 2007
U love her hmm then do something crazy and not neccessarily women like crazy guys but it might be right.

Roses, gift like stuffed toys or gold, candle light dinner all are like the same thing over and over again which kinda makes it predictable.

My best friend to for his girl. hehe the guy actually took roses with a bottle of large pepsi and climbed two storeys through the pipe to her balcony. Thats crazy.

If I ever fall in love which I doubt it I would like write her name in the sky with one of those planes and not to mention I would even sky dive. Its crazy but its different no matter how stupid.

But if u want my opinion be urself and give her what u want and if she calls u back then u got her otherwise dont bother. Trust me u dont want it.
Unknown Devil
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 07, 2007
Hey Ballushi r u really blushi ?
( p.s in arabic blushi meanz irani or indian but not local )

well it's not about money , if she likes u she will like u even if u r poor but da thing is that U WANT HER MONEY ya blushi.. n am sure she is NOT stupid not to know it .. so take it easy maybe she is just playin around but if u still wanna bring her a gift then ..... TAKE A LOAN N BUY HER A NANCY AJRAM STUFF FROM DAMAS heheh maybe she will think u r RICH too so it will WORK OUT.

all da best
salamzz
LeYa
Dubai Forum Visitor

Sep 07, 2007
belushi not to be rude or any thign but since u are a belushi she would rather prefer marring a real arab and not a fake one.
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 09, 2007
I don't understand, why would you go with someone with a totally different mentality that you obviously are not fond of. Just my 2 cents.
hottown
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Sep 11, 2007
this has got to be the most ridiculous thread ever.... cant believe there are such self centered shallow people around...... I remember the days when a rose and a box of After 8's did the trick.... Man if you put all this effort into something constructive wed have colonised Mars by now.... Its Ramadan soon so try not to be such an idiot and maybe do something nice for someone u dont even know... ul feel a lot better inside
olivertwisted
Dubai Forums Frequenter

you can Sep 12, 2007
YOU can have it if you want it :oops: :P
GSTAAD
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance