True Love

Topic locked
True love Jan 29, 2009
Love is the most important thing in the whole of existence. Do you believe in the existence of true love?

Skyper
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: True love Jan 29, 2009
Skyper wrote:Love is the most important thing in the whole of existence. Do you believe in the existence of true love?

No

there is so many things important more then love
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: True love Jan 30, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:
Skyper wrote:Love is the most important thing in the whole of existence. Do you believe in the existence of true love?

No

I just felt sad when I read your comments about true love.
I truly love my soul mate and she is the best thing that happened to my life. She touched me as if I felt like an angel with eternal peace and total submission True love makes you believe that there is really a God.

I do agree that its personal experience that counts as well. I just wished that who ever broke your heart may one day realize that he had lost everything.
Quote from a book "If you have true love, you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have."

Cheers

PS. Just sent her am email too :-)
dubai1970
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: True love Jan 30, 2009

yes there is true love... you can truly love anything in this world... but you first need to truly love it yourself before it returns the same back to you.
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Re: True love Jan 31, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:

No

too bad ..

feel sorry for you
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 31, 2009
why you guys feeling sorry for me???? atleast i met the right person who made me see the truth abt love in this life and do not be stupid anymore....

i don t believe in love becoz of a man, he teached me a lesson= to love myself befor anything else, to do not change for anyone, and to enjoye my life before loosing it

life it s too short to lose it looking for something not existing

;)
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 31, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:why you guys feeling sorry for me???? atleast i met the right person who made me see the truth abt love in this life and do not be stupid anymore....

i don t believe in love becoz of a man, he teached me a lesson= to love myself befor anything else, to do not change for anyone, and to enjoye my life before loosing it

;)

When did I feel sorry for you? :shock:
dubai1970
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 01, 2009
Couldn't agree more...
DPS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 02, 2009
I believe one feels true love when one brings a child into this world...

All men come and go...
We hate those we loved passionately, we become friendly with those who were our "soulmates", we lose sight of those we couldn't stand to be one minute without...
Nessie971
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 02, 2009
So true Nessie971!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 03, 2009
Nessie971 wrote:I believe one feels true love when one brings a child into this world...

All men come and go...
We hate those we loved passionately, we become friendly with those who were our "soulmates", we lose sight of those we couldn't stand to be one minute without...

Well what you have expressed is a love that we all know of, heard of, experienced, and we have been hurt as well. The people who love you more are the ones who hurt you more.

Having said above, I just want to share that true love , a love that is from the soul itself not a factor of body characteristics, the love which came along with the soul to this world from some other place (could be heaven, could be place with the Almighty) can never bring pain, nor the things you have mentioned in your second para.
True love means The Love which has godly characteristics and the lucky ones whose souls have been touched upon with the true love, will never ever lose site, or be the same again.
I am sorry if I am not making any sense, but I have experienced some of it and I can tell you that it is not human, it is something beyond we could ever think of, or felt.

Cheers
dubai1970
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 03, 2009
serious coversation going on over here :P
Sandy101
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 03, 2009
dubai1970 wrote:
Nessie971 wrote:I believe one feels true love when one brings a child into this world...

All men come and go...

Well what you have expressed is a love that we all know of, heard of, experienced, and we have been hurt as well. The people who love you more are the ones who hurt you more.

Having said above, I just want to share that true love , a love that is from the soul itself not a factor of body characteristics, the love which came along with the soul to this world from some other place (could be heaven, could be place with the Almighty) can never bring pain, nor the things you have mentioned in your second para.
True love means The Love which has godly characteristics and the lucky ones whose souls have been touched upon with the true love, will never ever lose site, or be the same again.
I am sorry if I am not making any sense, but I have experienced some of it and I can tell you that it is not human, it is something beyond we could ever think of, or felt.

Cheers

I think it's quite cute, however there is no such thing as perfect love, even your "soul mate" will do things you don't like, and vice versa. I think at a certain age you realise that those fairy tales will never happen and you learn to compromise a little bit more. I think that makes things more possible and realistic than just relying on "destiny"
Pimpin80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 03, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:why you guys feeling sorry for me???? atleast i met the right person who made me see the truth abt love in this life and do not be stupid anymore....

;)

The above would apply if you can enjoy ur life alone. And I don't blame u... It's just for some people, and I guess the majority, a life partner is needed and I don't wanna get into different and complicated forms of relationships. But I just wanna note that there are many men, as well as women, experienced a great pain/grief losing their life partners.
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 03, 2009
bedro wrote:

;)

The above would apply if you can enjoy ur life alone. And I don't blame u... It's just for some people, and I guess the majority, a life partner is needed and I don't wanna get into different and complicated forms of relationships. But I just wanna note that there are many men, as well as women, experienced a great pain/grief losing their life partners.

maybe i will think abt it one day ;)

but only to make my dream true and become a mother :D
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 05, 2009
TRUE LOVE never only for girlfriend nor for boyfriend...
TRUE LOVE exist to everyone!! TRUE LOVE exist in behalf of your family, friends, relatives, colleagues and somebody who is so dear to your heart.. TRUE LOVE is created by God and it's for you to know what is the real meaning for you... When you commit mistakes because of that so called TRUE LOVE it's just because God only wanted you to live in a right way.. He even teach us how to handle things that we couldn't imagine we can do it....

regards,
nabi :D
nabi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 24, 2009
love is what you cant live without
aishamalik
Dubai Forum User

May 05, 2009
when you would die for someone. take a bullet for that person or to leave that person if they can be really happy.
nassarm31
Dubai Forums Member

May 06, 2009
Only if she gives me great s.ex
Alex2001
Dubai Forum User

May 07, 2009
Alex2001 wrote:Only if she gives me great s.ex

by the way, the best s.e.x. is when u in love.
zuzudiva
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 07, 2009
I would disagree zuzu. It all depends on how you have been brought up. A lot of people have great s.e.x and are just friends ... on the other hand you might be in love, but never reach that level that you reached with somebody else. Its the emotional bonding that makes all the difference when in love and how contended you feel when with your loved one.
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 07, 2009
yeah, but it definitely feels different when u r in love, than with somebody u like.
zuzudiva
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 07, 2009
It sure does feel different, but sometimes it might be difficult for some to say which is better as both had served different purpose at their time.
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

Re: True love May 09, 2009

I believe in true love but it is not the most important thing in existence...be a humanist is the most important thing
syndicated_mind
Dubai Forum User

May 09, 2009
Long ago i read that the ''perfect'' love consists of intimacy, passion and commitment, and i couldnt agree more.
SarahC
Dubai Forum User

May 10, 2009
SarahC wrote:Long ago i read that the ''perfect'' love consists of intimacy, passion and commitment, and i couldnt agree more.

Agree here tooo!!..........
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

May 11, 2009

;)

i agree wid u miss lolly..
atleast u r frank and honest in what u say....
prettygal
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 20, 2009
True love, it,s only waste of time. only enjoy with your gf and say bye-bye.
obituary07
Dubai Forums Member

May 20, 2009
yeah love is the beauty of life
osp_ishamayrub
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance