I Love White Girl , I Am A Chinese Man Looking For Love.

Topic locked
Oct 27, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:How would RC woo his woman? :D

You wouldn't need to ask that question if you were paying attention. Didn't you know that Teddy Bear was wooing me for the longest time? Did you really thing he was being nasty and bitter on purpose? His style is to play hard to get.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Oct 27, 2009
Bora Bora wrote: Did you really thing he was being nasty and bitter on purpose? His style is to play hard to get.

Any brown bear is too big and awkward and so always treads on somebodie's foot. :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 08, 2009
i just log in to say that ugly guy on the 1st page is Japanese Not Chinese.
@@ :shock:
Panda
Dubai Forum User

Re: I Love White Girl , I am a chinese man looking for love. Jan 14, 2010
henry xiong wrote:i am a chinese single man, I really love the white woman. There are often a few foreign female students wandering around street, Whenever I see these white women, I am very excited. White women are very sexy, very beautiful. Especially, big eye, blue eye, high mamma....
Walking style, such as horse peach shaking, very fascinating, my heart would be hot thrill...
I do not know how to be close with them, I am lack of courage to speak with with them.
In my happy illusion, if we can marry one white women , I will cherish her as my wife, our mixed children must be very pretty and smart.
but now, i have to look only well at those white women

white woman , let me know you for love.
thanks

OH MY GOD! OH MYGOD! I cant stop lughing HAHAHAHA :mrgreen:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: I Love White Girl , I am a chinese man looking for love. Jan 15, 2010
This thread is pretty funny alright. Yellow, red, black or white they are good to me so long as they are not big enough to burn diesel or ugly enough to pack sidetanks. Looks good in tight jeans and can belly dance scores very very high marks. :mrgreen:
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

Re: I Love White Girl , I am a chinese man looking for love. Feb 14, 2010
henry xiong wrote:i am a chinese single man, I really love the white woman. There are often a few foreign female students wandering around street, Whenever I see these white women, I am very excited. White women are very sexy, very beautiful. Especially, big eye, blue eye, high mamma....
Walking style, such as horse peach shaking, very fascinating, my heart would be hot thrill...
I do not know how to be close with them, I am lack of courage to speak with with them.
In my happy illusion, if we can marry one white women , I will cherish her as my wife, our mixed children must be very pretty and smart.
but now, i have to look only well at those white women

white woman , let me know you for love.
thanks

LOL! :lol: but sounds a bit psychotic to me, he has the like of being a stalker...
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: I Love White Girl , I am a chinese man looking for love. Feb 18, 2010
BWAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I'm almost having a heart attack laughing while reading this topic :lol: :lol:
lailah84
Dubai Forums Member

Re: I Love White Girl , I am a chinese man looking for love. Feb 18, 2010
Real life version of Pepe Le Pew :lol: :lol:

see this:

http://thevinylvillage.files.wordpress. ... osters.jpg
lailah84
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance