Speed Dating

Topic locked
Speed Dating Feb 07, 2006
Has anyone ever tried speed dating??any places in Dubai that it happens??apart from jimmy dix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Trinny
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 07, 2006
Not my bag but to each their own...
Dating agencies are illegal here but there is something called Table for Six in Dubai, i'm pretty sure that is as close as you're going to get.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Feb 07, 2006
I dont know of any underground speed dating groups in Dubai, but I went with a friend one time in Europe and it was pretty cool.

You only get a few minutes, so you want to think up some things to say, it kinda sucks to just sit there and stare at each other.

But it was alright, I have to admit I was wasted when I went, so my first few rounds didnt go to well, but I warmed up to it a bit.
pacificsurf619
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 07, 2006
I dont know of any underground speed dating groups in Dubai, but I went with a friend one time in Europe and it was pretty cool.

You only get a few minutes, so you want to think up some things to say, it kinda sucks to just sit there and stare at each other.

But it was alright, I have to admit I was wasted when I went, so my first few rounds didnt go to well, but I warmed up to it a bit. :lol:
pacificsurf619
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 09, 2006
i jsut don't like dating while on drugs... :D
richmc
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 09, 2006
btw "I would never join a club that would have a person like me as a member"

woody allen said that :)
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 12, 2006
i dont think any place like tht in dubai...guess dubai discos would be da best place...
romance
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 12, 2006
pacificsurf619 wrote:I dont know of any underground speed dating groups in Dubai, but I went with a friend one time in Europe and it was pretty cool.

But it was alright, I have to admit I was wasted when I went, so my first few rounds didnt go to well, but I warmed up to it a bit. :lol:

mmm so excited to say ur story that u typed twice! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance