Reporting Adultery Case & Sharia Law?

Topic locked
Reporting adultery case & sharia law? Oct 18, 2007
Following up my story here .

A wife cheated on her husband with third man. The wife confessed. The third man is abroad, came couple of times, they met each other and had s3x (unproven but wife "confessed" maybe to strike so the husband will divorce her) while the husband wasn't there. The third man is coming to Dubai for a job in few weeks.

The wife ask for divorce for only love reason (to get married with the third man). The husband has never done anything bad to family (wife and child) and definitely not the guilty one.

Other than an option to leave Dubai, the husband is protecting his family and plan to warn the third man to report to police and put him in jail (or get deported) if he ever make contact (by phone, internet) or meet with the wife again anywhere in the world especially in Dubai for an adultery case, while the husband doesn't want to report against the wife (the husband is keeping the marriage and no objection against the wife).

- Can this be done?
- As heard that under sharia law (if the husband reports it in Dubai/UAE), the wife doesn't have any power and mostly would be the guilty one for any cases. Is it true? Even the husband and wife are non-muslims? Would it still impact the wife (regardless what happen in the past)? What will happen? If yes, can it be prevented?

someguy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Reporting adultery case & sharia law Oct 18, 2007
someguy wrote:. Is it true? Even the husband and wife are non-muslims? Would it still impact the wife (regardless what happen in the past)? If yes, can it be prevented?

Yes.Yes.Yes.No.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 18, 2007
What are the law & consequences specifically for each side (the third man and the wife) even though the husband doesn't report the wife but only the third man?
someguy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Reporting adultery case & sharia law? Oct 18, 2007
someguy wrote:A wife cheated on her husband with third man. The wife confessed. The third man is abroad, came couple of times

I don't think you needed to mention how many times he 'came'.

8)
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

^ian^ wrote:
someguy wrote:A wife cheated on her husband with third man. The wife confessed. The third man is abroad, came couple of times

I don't think you needed to mention how many times he 'came'.

8)

:lol:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 18, 2007
I am coming to Dubai , i am sure i am not that "Third Man" :oops:

Well ! Girl has right to get married but she will be prosecuted for s.e.x .

Do u know if they have used condem ? In this way , they cant find out if she had slept wid more than 2 men :wink:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

^ian^ wrote:I don't think you needed to mention how many times he 'came'.
8)

NOT FUNNY AT ALL. GROW UP, MATE.
someguy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 18, 2007
someguy wrote:What are the law & consequences specifically for each side (the third man and the wife) even though the husband doesn't report the wife but only the third man?

I think you will have a tough time proving your case if you try to report only one party of a two-party crime. Unless you report it as a rape case.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

someguy wrote:
8)

If the situation is that serious, you should be seeking proper counsel. If you're going to air it on the internet, expect to receive any and all sorts of comments.

You're in a pickle my friend, best let bygones be bygones and move on... without her.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

^ian^ wrote:
someguy wrote:
8)

If the situation is that serious, you should be seeking proper counsel. If you're going to air it on the internet, expect to receive any and all sorts of comments.

You're in a pickle my friend, best let bygones be bygones and move on... without her.

Please introduce her to HP (no, not the computer - see other thread). He might pay you for her.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 19, 2007
gtmash wrote:
someguy wrote:What are the law & consequences specifically for each side (the third man and the wife) even though the husband doesn't report the wife but only the third man?

I think you will have a tough time proving your case if you try to report only one party of a two-party crime. Unless you report it as a rape case.

Rape case also doesn't guarantee. At least what I have read in newspapers about rape cases to the housemaids by locals. The victims got in jail and deported, and the rapist walk by with only minimum punishment.
Anyway, then I guess leaving Dubai is the only choice. I thought I could stay here for longer time, but a man got to do what a good man got to do. To protect & keep the family together and to take care the child.
someguy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 19, 2007
someguy wrote:Rape case also doesn't guarantee. At least what I have read in newspapers about rape cases to the housemaids by locals. The victims got in jail and deported, and the rapist walk by with only minimum punishment.
Anyway, then I guess leaving Dubai is the only choice. I thought I could stay here for longer time, but a man got to do what a good man got to do. To protect & keep the family together and to take care the child.

If u were man , u shuld have kicked ur woman outside from your home. Now dont insult the men by acting like a chick. How can u live wid your partner if you know she is not attracted to you.

well

Just kill her :lol:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 19, 2007
from what uve said so far, to me u sound like smbody living in a dreamworld. "what a man has got to do" is to evaluate the situation using the brains, not frustration. that woman is not ur property, regardless of ur feelings towards her or her "sin". speaking of which, i always beleived that in a love, i repeat love relation, if a party will cheat on the other, there must be a strong reason behind it. what im saying is not that the act of cheating can be justified or accepted, but that the reason behind a the cheating can make sence.

u said urself that uve been working lately 24/7. lots of men tend to think that providing financial stability and neglecting all the rest is enough to keep a wife happy. even worse when while they work all day, they expect the woman to stay at home and do nothing. and when she walks away with another guy, they cant understand and get pissed, vengeful, etc.

better try talking with her and find out what made her do what she did. if u keep her with u using force and taking it out on the other guy, she'll hate u and u'll end up hating her.

oh and Ian was right, dont air these kind of personal things online, unless u can take whatever reaction u might get. and as unfortunate ur situation is, u will hardly get the reassurance ur looking for with the type of aproach u have.
raidah

Oct 19, 2007
someguy wrote:
gtmash wrote:

Rape case also doesn't guarantee. At least what I have read in newspapers about rape cases to the housemaids by locals. The victims got in jail and deported, and the rapist walk by with only minimum punishment.

Actually I made an off-hand remark. It would be extremely unethical on your part to make him a rape suspect, no matter what he did.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 28, 2007
And what's the point of reporting it to the authorities? These things are always personal, what the heck do the aithorities have to do with it? And yes under sharia law you can be jailed, lashed heck they could stone you in Sharjah!

As Raidah rightly pointed out, there is always a reason why people stray, maybe you should take a look and find out why that is!

Never put a child in the middle of such a situation, that's cruel and they'll end up resenting you.

The situation is between you, your wife and the other guy, no-one else. Either deal with it and work it out or let it go.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 29, 2007
GOD IS GREAT. For He never let down people who keep the faith in Him.
Praise and thank Lord Jesus, for He answered my prayers. I believe if we do it purely with love, hope, and faith, God will provide what we ask.

The situation has been turned back 180 degree. After I almost gave up and were willing to let her go (with some consequences), my wife realized, is sorry, apologize, and promise sincerely that bad things will not repeat and we're going for a new life for the better future. It may not be recovered soon, but I have faith in it especially with God there's nothing impossible.

Thanks for everyone who has been supporting. For the ones who have been mocking, just grow up a little bit. There's time for being serious, there's time for having fun. God bless you all.

I rest my case and hope for the future.
someguy
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 29, 2007
good luck to you and your wife bro

I would react differently if i was in that case (god forbid). You turned out to be strong.
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 29, 2007
Bleakus wrote:good luck to you and your wife bro

I would react differently if i was in that case (god forbid). You turned out to be strong.

u never know how you would react, unless u find urself in that situation.
raidah

Oct 29, 2007
raidah wrote:u never know how you would react, unless u find urself in that situation.

I do have some idea in what i would do

but you are probably right my lady, i wont want to know
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 12, 2007
Sad. Why does adultery happen anyway? Normally it takes two to tango, never the wrong of only the wife nor the husband.

Adultery has put off marriage for many of us :cry:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance