Question For Girls In The Forum

Topic locked
question for girls in the forum Dec 04, 2006
why do girls talk about that men are not loyal and then not being there for the one who loves them ? ( i mean really not being there )

Protoss
Dubai Forum User

Dec 04, 2006
^^Will you be there for the ladies then? 8)
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 04, 2006
hellooo!
i think u didnt really get what i mean .....
i am there , already , waiting and waiting and waiting for someone who is supposed to be in love with me , and just decided to disappear and not being there ......
why the **** do they say men are the not loyal ones ? :?:
Protoss
Dubai Forum User

Dec 04, 2006
Protoss wrote:hellooo!
i think u didnt really get what i mean .....
i am there , already , waiting and waiting and waiting for someone who is supposed to be in love with me , and just decided to disappear and not being there ......
why the **** do they say men are the not loyal ones ? :?:

i understand what you are trying to say, that's why i've asked that question.

See.. you are there but decided to disappear. you answer your own questions. 8)

If you decide to be there it should be all day, it's not about coming and going man!

Hence ladies are complaining.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 04, 2006
i really donno what to say :D
but i am always arround.
Protoss
Dubai Forum User

Re: question for girls in the forum Dec 05, 2006
Protoss wrote:why do girls talk about that men are not loyal and then not being there for the one who loves them ? ( i mean really not being there )

Perhaps you can ask my ex why they do that and get back to me.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 05, 2006
just a tip homie ..

while u waitin for the main course to arrive back .. chew on some horderve's or should i say whorderve's on the side... u fell me :wink:

and stop bitchin nigga ... do like ma nigga DMX said ... " if u love that puni let the puni go if it get back then that puni u gonna bang .. if it dont then ur fists is gonna pull an slang"

so both way's u is still gonna get the final satisfaction u after.
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Dec 05, 2006
Jamal wrote:just a tip homie ..

while u waitin for the main course to arrive back .. chew on some horderve's or should i say whorderve's on the side... u fell me :wink:

and stop bitchin nigga ... do like ma nigga DMX said ... " if u love that puni let the puni go if it get back then that puni u gonna bang .. if it dont then ur fists is gonna pull an slang"

so both way's u is still gonna get the final satisfaction u after.

J, I hope that was a joke
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 05, 2006
I can't help but laugh when guys get emo over women. You have to understand that if you actually care about what various women try to do to you, you'll never really be happy. Most of them are selfish and only pretend to care about you because they think that men want a "nice" woman so they make themself come off as nice to impress you. I assure you they were never nice and it is only a sham.

Don't bother with her, and move on.
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Dec 05, 2006
valkyrie wrote:I can't help but laugh when guys get emo over women. You have to understand that if you actually care about what various women try to do to you, you'll never really be happy. Most of them are selfish and only pretend to care about you because they think that men want a "nice" woman so they make themself come off as nice to impress you. I assure you they were never nice and it is only a sham.

you should had a bad experience before saying such things
redmatrice
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 05, 2006
valkyrie wrote:I can't help but laugh when guys get emo over women. You have to understand that if you actually care about what various women try to do to you, you'll never really be happy. Most of them are selfish and only pretend to care about you because they think that men want a "nice" woman so they make themself come off as nice to impress you. I assure you they were never nice and it is only a sham.

that is somewhat true. i mean, not all women are like that, just as not all men are how the OP said are.

sad really
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 05, 2006
well baby u know as a virgin i gots to do what i gots to do .. atleast my hands aint never gonna leave me ... they always gonna be nut grabbin.
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Re: question for girls in the forum Dec 05, 2006
Protoss wrote:why do girls talk about that men are not loyal and then not being there for the one who loves them ? ( i mean really not being there )

It's not that it happens more to women - I think women do a better and more believable job when it comes to not appreciating their other half and when it comes to getting away with deceitful and generally awful behavior. It's just that some women tend to talk a lot more, b*tch and complain and whine more and go on and on and on when it comes to blaming others for what is essentially their own bad choices in life.

A deaf ear is best in such circumstances .......
freza
Dubai chat master

Dec 05, 2006
Protoss, it isn't wise to generalise about women. You've likely gotten yourself involved with one who simply doesn't feel the same about you as you feel about her. It happens! Who said finding the "one" is easy? Just move on.

I don't think you can say all men or all women are disloyal, unsupportive etc. Everyone is an individual, especially when it comes to emotional and physical loyalty and support.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Dec 05, 2006
valkyrie wrote:I can't help but laugh when guys get emo over women.

Something you will never, ever experience, obviously.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 05, 2006
Jamal wrote:well baby u know as a virgin i gots to do what i gots to do .. atleast my hands aint never gonna leave me ... they always gonna be nut grabbin.

That's my homie :lol: :lol: :lol:
I Wonder where is ISH , he could really spice up the thread 8) 8)
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Jan 05, 2007
It's rare that guy got emotional when theres someone around thats why he decided to post for a thread instead.
pitbulero
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance