Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare!

Topic locked
Dubai relationship & Dating nightmare! Jun 11, 2013
Hey guyz,

I've been in the UAE since I was a kid, I do have a lot of friends, an excellent social network, I recently moved to Dubai, infact I was so excited to make new friends and find a girlfriend.

But what made my story turn from ambition to disappointments is that people are very distant, they don't smile at all, if your there its like you don't exist, and I find them quite picky like what the **** do they think they are coming from to be picky!!

I was one of the guys who used to say, (by socializing making new friends will be possible), but it seems like a fairytale and nothing is true. I went to greec, Sweden, Germany and US, I made comparisons, sorry but hell no it was much easier there, even girls were easy going, but in here its more like they are expecting a Porsche description to fully fill their requirements, I'm sorry but what make you think you deserve it, have you forgotten that no expat here came from royal families?? we are all working under the permit in UAE??!!

I'm sorry but are you interested to be lonely for the rest of your life!??

I'm I suppose to be at bars and night clubs every single day, with piercings ,tattoos, the celebrity style looks, and blow up my money getting drunk to meet people ?? that's pathetic and stupid! however not all of us could be that good looking, no one is perfect! for reference my rating in looks is 7 out of 10, and I do find it difficult to meet a girlfriend!

this topic is only for serious talks not for foolishness, its not even for dating.

Women's respond would be a great advise to share experience.

masterking
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Jun 29, 2013
I actually don't find anything wrong for girls being picky, after all you guys would sure pick the girl of your interest. Ladies though might be protective from those guys with dark intentions, and you can't blame us for that, it's quite normal for ladies who doesn't want to get played on. :roll:

Besides, you guys should tickle our interests plus making a girl smile (laugh better yet) from a frown is a big point. Share a smile even if others won't, you'll never know who could be falling for it, and it won't harm anyway :D
Misssss
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Jun 29, 2013
He is right it is difficult to find someone who is realistic and down to earth. It is possible they are protective, which is reasonable, but it comes back to the same problem it is difficult to find right people in Dubai for whatever reason.

"Besides, you guys should tickle our interests plus making a girl smile (laugh better yet) from a frown is a big point."

Players are better at that.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Jun 30, 2013
Well yes, it's really hard to find the right person in Dubai. But tickling interests and making someone smile is better done by players? I disagree with that, ask any lady if she'd want to be approached by a blank-faced, clueless man, or a serious harsh-faced guy. Though winking, BIG NO NO.

Ladies are kind of observant. By that sense we tend to see/hear what turns us on/off. Well... smart talks always catches us every time.
Misssss
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Jul 05, 2013
Misssss wrote:blank-faced, clueless man, or a serious harsh-faced guy.
I didn't had that in mind, it is not that bad lol.

But usually players are good at approaching and the things you are saying, they have more practice.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Jul 09, 2013
many a true word misss, us guys should respect your protective attributes, the world is a changing place. It is sometimes hard to meet ladies but a syou say a warm smile, even on your own, radiates warmth and intrest and we should take more time to tickle ladies interests. Its about that spark, being unique and interesting, so I agree with what you say. I think playes can often me spotted by a well tuned woman..

Maybe ill go to the Creek tonight...

Paul - Business Bay
paulfromlondon
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Jul 11, 2013
I think it's all about expectation, if you set it too high you'll get dissapointed.

I've been to europe several times, social life there is way better , i dont drink or smoke but i had fully amazing social life there.
VanDamme
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Jul 12, 2013
VanDamme wrote:I think it's all about expectation, if you set it too high you'll get dissapointed.

Exactly. Don't be blinded by the fact.
Misssss
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Dubai relationship & Dating nightmare! Aug 12, 2013
Girls u will not believe i had a massage from a male he is superb in his services awesome satisfaction he is a Male masseur, Professional masseur for females , specialized in full body massage , will do any additional service as per request , satisfaction at its best. ..... will try agan.............
honestgangster
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Dubai relationship & Dating nightmare! Aug 27, 2013
You need time and good luck!
MariamSe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Aug 27, 2013
Hello Im looking for girl friend in Dubai

h_strong2001@yahoo.com

mostafa.legal@gmail.com in facebook and twitter
m1234
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Aug 28, 2013
Umm ... Guys ? Can't you get it yet ? It's plain and simple .

Dubai was never about love in my openion . It's about business only .

You want love ? go find it in your home country , Then bring her back with you .

Not trying to be raciest her but Western nationalities have the best chances of finding " LOVE " in here more than any one. For obvious reasons. POWER.

Now you see there are 2 Types of people who live in Dubai :

1-Managers, CEO's : The real money makers. Mostly from North American - England - Australia etc. Walk in the park for them to find ladies.

2-Non-Mangerial Employees : The working Class, Shared accomodations ,Middle Eastern or Asians They may look good sometimes but the love finding costly life style does not fit with thier budgets, so they either settle down with same nationality lover here or overseas back home or they simply hook up with other nationalites from the same working class , East Europians are working class too but it's not easy bonding with them in a relation. Because all eyes are on them due to their amazing looks.

There you have it . you can thank me later.
Nephillim
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Haha Neph... you got it in one...

or some one can hope for the best and place an add on here with there number looking for love you just might get a brit or an american haha.

well to be honest im a british asian (so they call it) educated born n bred in UK, ive never had a problem and its not about power or money... if thats the type of lady you going for then you not looking for love or relationship you just want a lady who can spend your hardearnings. there called gold diggers.

a real woman wont care much is she likes you... its not about where your from its how intelectual you are and how you hold yourself together.

theres plenty of woman out there who are damn right stunning who just want a decent guy... simple... but then again it does depend on your looks at time.. but maybe your aiming to high... haha
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

LOL @ Bugs

I like to aim high otherwise i am not satisfied for some reason :D it's a big mistake to generalize ofcourse but in the same time , What i have said about relations in Dubai , Gold diggers or not , seem to be the rule rather than the exception . I know i look good for an Egyptian man. I am fit and in shape . I am outspoken and things between me and women happens very naturally. But i have said what i said as a message for the new comers to Dubai : Don't freak out :D what you see is what you get and what you don't is better yet :D

Off topic : which part of asia do you come from ? ( you know , before England ) :D
Nephillim
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Im from yorkshire.. born n bred there, other Afghan.... never seen it never been there but have been told that i have a plot there somewhere...
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Bugz wrote:Im from yorkshire.. born n bred there, other Afghan.... never seen it never been there but have been told that i have a plot there somewhere...

Yorkshire? What are you doing supporting a Lancs team? What's up with Leeds United?
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Aug 29, 2013
theres nothing up with Leeds United there just down.

Dont like the system of Leeds United, they have some excellent local talent and will never give them the chance to play, so Leeds to me is only good for shopping, even the night life is dire now...
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Sep 01, 2013
Dubai Companion how can you help better... please do share
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Sep 01, 2013
there a load of bull stories articles that aint going to help thats just going to baffle the mind more reading...
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Sep 17, 2013
login7sandra ,how much
m1234
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Sep 30, 2013
Very rare to find a decent relationship here in Dubai. Sad but true.
princessmabi
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Oct 27, 2013
I thought people would be sharing their horrible dating experiences in Dubai. There are hardly any. Anyone?
enigmatic
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Nov 02, 2013
masterking , well, you are looking for girls in the wrong places...
desertgirl335
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Nov 02, 2013
Masterking

You sound very negative, if that is how you project with people generally then it is likely to be what you get back. In some sense I agree with you there is the Bigger Better Deal approach that girls take up especially when it turns in to a compertition between them and their friends to get the richest guy in town, but this is very fake and shallow, you do not want a girl like that anyway. So lucky for you they are driving themselves crazy looking for the rich guy and ignoring you.

Nice girls are there but they tend not to be the obvious ones you notice most, look for the hidden gem.
iaaanr
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Nov 06, 2013
hy

I hope all of you guys will find some place for you in Dubai and during this stay you will find a girl friend that can meet your requirements so best of luck for this.
williamewan01
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Dec 02, 2013
People love different things about people. You have to know that there are opportunists everywhere. As for them not being happy, i do not think a person can just smile to everyone, especially a stranger. However, just know that that is the way life is, all around!
jordannabird
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Mar 26, 2014
Misssss ,call me 0569642838

--- Mar 26, 2014 ---

masterking ,call me 0569642838
khan00747
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Apr 01, 2014
Chinese boy handsome,find girl friend,better white girl touch ,0559902605
keffery
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Jul 16, 2014
i also agree with this, it takes a lot of effort as well for a man to mke a woman feel comfotable, i have been dating fr quite a some times, and i always end up in 1st n second meet up n 3rd one. usually, first dates needs to be fun, or funny, getting to know part, at some point u can see if u will be comfortable enough fr that day.. then sms, chatting, dinner, movies, and etc. unfortunately, on the 3rd date, i knew fr someone, who would want something.... and somehow, u already feel if ul be cozy to meet up again. for me, attitude towards dates can mke a big difference. oh my, i easily get turn off when i see or i hear or i observe something that is not cool at all.
here in dubai, is really different.. i can still find myself a freshmen here, 8mos here. and i find it hard to find genuine people.. cos i think everyone thinks like that, now everyone r just careful. U will nver know, the one u met was genuine, n u took it fr granted, or misintrpret a lot. hehe.. currently still trying.. really.. hehe. goodluck fr us.
Kimsong22
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Dubai Relationship & Dating Nightmare! Jul 16, 2014
desertgirl335 , I am looking for the girls at the right places, Dubai life needs money and power the secret is clear ;)

--- Jul 16, 2014 ---

iaaanr , Everyone is concerned about the word ( General) frankly speaking I don't care, if generally people don't want to be criticized then people would of helped the situation but as a matter fact nope nobody cares.

A person I know very well is fkin gifted to meet women even in places you would never imagine, do you know why coz he got the looks and he lies that he owns a company, he's got one of the worst personalities god ever gave a man, cheap and disgusting so why is it that allot of men suffer to get a single piece of meat in Dubai but he gets all the meat because he projects a confident personality? nope bullshit he projects looks, and this is what Dubai wants (Looks, Money and Power!) with all do respect Ive seen fair enough in Dubai and even the nice girls you are talking about are the same shit, just slap their ass with money and power and they will love it, women don't give shit about how sweet or nice a guy is.
masterking
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance