Dating In Dubai

Topic locked
you can get Jul 24, 2009
you can get girl friends easily in dubai .There are lots of pubs in dubai

alineahdubai
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 31, 2009
The discussion makes me feel good, that i am 31 and single.
Aamir111
Dubai Forum User

.. Aug 04, 2009
m 18 nd just broke up ..dang it xD
skullslasher
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 11, 2009
Alright... here it goes

I've been in Dubai for like 8 months now and did not manage to find that special someone. Is it the hairy nose or lack of hygiene? who knows. All I know is that I put myself out there everyday with my only ironed gray shirt and white caprice pants. Now white and gray my not be exciting for many but I find it a fascinating combination.

So, to hell with Dubai's dating circle. Lower your standards.
abyssdesire
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 11, 2009
Gray shirt and white pants? erm most women with think you bat for the other team with that combination.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 11, 2009
abyssdesire wrote:Alright... here it goes

I've been in Dubai for like 8 months now and did not manage to find that special someone. Is it the hairy nose or lack of hygiene? who knows. All I know is that I put myself out there everyday with my only ironed gray shirt and white caprice pants. Now white and gray my not be exciting for many but I find it a fascinating combination.

If you've got the height to pull it off, than grey shirts and white pants is a pretty kicka$$ combo.
Loose Linen white pants, and a good fitting linen grey short or folded sleeves shirt would look cool.

I prefer it the other way round, Grey trousers over a white shirt. It's a damn sophisticated look!

er computer says 'NO!'
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 11, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
abyssdesire wrote:Alright... here it goes

If you've got the height to pull it off, than grey shirts and white pants is a pretty kicka$$ combo.
Loose Linen white pants, and a good fitting linen grey short or folded sleeves shirt would look cool.

I prefer it the other way round, Grey trousers over a white shirt. It's a damn sophisticated look!

er computer says 'NO!'

:lol: :lol: I think the computer is a very conservative dresser :lol: Think faded grey.....
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 11, 2009
Nope, only a black dude icould pull of that look. Someone like Jamie Foxx, on a white dude it would look ridiculous or gay!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 11, 2009
It definately ain't a fat man or a thin man's look.
Yea a black man aka Mr Foxx would ace the look.

Infact there are two looks here. A goodfitting grey shirt with white skinnies....I call it the artist's look. N it's take loads of attitude to pull this off. It's for some one like Kayne West!

The second look would be white low waist khakis( French Connection), white kicks, and a good fitting grey linen shirt, top button open.
Come to think of it it's a languid, sexy, sailor look!

This look is all about good height and a toned upperbody. The key to making this look work are the short sleeves. They should be a good two inches above the elbow and must fit the arm perfectly.

Anyone with a decent physique can pull this off. In fact the grey may not compliment a black's skin colour, while it will stand out nicely on a bronze tanned guy or a fair guy.( Think Ronaldo, Fernando Torres, Nadal)
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 11, 2009
:D This is interesting...
D74
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 11, 2009
Hey Chocs whadya think of this look? :lol:

Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 11, 2009
Camp as hell! No man should ever wear shorts that short! :shock:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 12, 2009
Hey, New to the forum... and new to a lot of things regarding lovely Dubai... Yes I've fallen flat face in love with both Dubai City and a local man from Dubai... and I concider strongly moving there. I have been there few times.. and my problem is not the "list over what a girl want" as I can provide most of that my self... in fact I have properties down there in Dubai and UAE.. My local is a muslim I'm a christian, he wants to marry me... but he does not know how much money I got.. but he is a normal working guy... and since we have not known eachother that much, even though I truely belive I love him.. it's hard when you can't live togehter in dubai without marriage.. and long distance and holiday dating is ofcouse different from the every day life.. my concern is, if.. I marry him, what rights do I have, and what would happen to my finances that I have in Dubai, and also rest of the world?? Do they do pre.nups in Dubai?? He is quite modern... and soooooooooooooooooo yummi... Anyone that has any advice, please??
IceQueen
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 12, 2009
First of all, you cant live together unmarried OFFICIALLY, but you can unofficially. I have a place here and I've lived there with my girl for months. I suggest moving in and then figure out the little ins and outs.

Secondly, pre-nups do exist, you just have to dig in a lot more. Dubai, at the moment, has tendency of making new rules on spur of the moment. Once you are here, you can always go to the court and check. Infact, they have a 800 number you can call and ask the court clerk for clarifications.

It sounds to me that you are more concerned about the finances aspect of this marriage than anything else. Protect yourself, protect your money.
abyssdesire
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 30, 2009
Hi everyone!
I can say that the most best way to find man or woman for long term relationship you must ask yourself whom you want, what kind of must be by soul and other things.
If u understand who can be you will find very fast.
Good luck!
Narine
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 01, 2009
Narine wrote:Hi everyone!
I can say that the most best way to find man or woman for long term relationship you must ask yourself whom you want, what kind of must be by soul and other things.
If u understand who can be you will find very fast.
Good luck!

Another thing you should ask yourself is whether at all you want to get into a commitment or not!
coolpista
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance