Can A Filipina Be A Good Wife To Arab Man?

Topic locked
Re: can a filipina be a good wife to arab man? Dec 26, 2008
howdy wrote:my problem is that i like filipina ladies, and thinking of marrying one (im saying my problem cuz i can't love my own country ladies cuz of that). is that possible? will this relation be happy? can i convince her to change many of the habits in their culture we consider as "bad" . what if she didn't like it, will she take my kids and run away (as some guys told me)?

I want to ask you the question... why only Filipina girls you wish to marry??? are the other nationality girls are not good enough??? (I don't mean any disrespect to Filipinas)

why you can't love your own country ladies???? or its the way around, they CAN'T get along with you?????

I don't get it... love, relationship and marriage got nothing to do with a specific nationality. it has its own effects but can't be a specification you set it to others... like what you said "i like filipina ladies"

mate... go outside and meet women that share the same moral values of yours and stop being closed minded trying to change the person who accepted to be with you the way you are...

quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Re: so what next Dec 26, 2008
howdy wrote:
tt: U have nice name. :oops:

really? oh thank u........ but how could u know my name? :roll: :lol:
tt.
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 26, 2008
Ha, if you like Fillipino girls so much you can move to the stinking 4th world nation of Phillipines and become a naturalized citizen.

Listen man, I know a lot of people that were ripped of by their fillipino business partners, many fillipino wives also practice black magic among other things.

Fillipino act very nice and kind but are a bunch of backbiters. Really they are.

I work with a fillipino gentleman and while we're nice office buddies, I can't stand him and his stupid accent.

Really, they are a very low achievement nation and people.

Backbiters and cheaters, that's all they are.

I have warned you. Do whatever you would like.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 26, 2008
project3030 wrote:Ha, if you like Fillipino girls so much you can move to the stinking 4th world nation of Phillipines and become a naturalized citizen.

Listen man, I know a lot of people that were ripped of by their fillipino business partners, many fillipino wives also practice black magic among other things.

Fillipino act very nice and kind but are a bunch of backbiters. Really they are.

I work with a fillipino gentleman and while we're nice office buddies, I can't stand him and his stupid accent.

this is a stupid warning!!!!! are you drunk?
quatroporte
Dubai chat master

Dec 26, 2008
Listen buddy it's your loss. Right now it's 2am here in the America while im typing this.

But I will send this message to you even if I have to fight tooth and nail, even if I have to risk bot life and limb for it.

Fillipino's are horrible, cold-blooded, decieving, manipulative creatures who are on this earth just to spread their lies and corruption.

That's it.

You are not going to marry this black magic girl and will dump her soon otherwise you will find yourself in the future to be broke and on the streets because thats exactly what happens to people who marry fillipino's
you don't believe me?

They eat pig! they eat pig! when you eat pig you start to act like one!

Trust me, I would never never trust a fillipino or go to thier country

They make good prostitutes thats about it.

I have warned you enough.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 26, 2008
project3030 wrote:Ha, if you like Fillipino girls so much you can move to the stinking 4th world nation of Phillipines and become a naturalized citizen.

you were looking for prostitution in dubai few days ago and now looks obvious that you good at other things..
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 26, 2008
project3030 wrote:Listen buddy it's your loss. Right now it's 2am here in the America while im typing this.

But I will send this message to you even if I have to fight tooth and nail, even if I have to risk bot life and limb for it.

Fillipino's are horrible, cold-blooded, decieving, manipulative creatures who are on this earth just to spread their lies and corruption.

That's it.

You are not going to marry this black magic girl and will dump her soon otherwise you will find yourself in the future to be broke and on the streets because thats exactly what happens to people who marry fillipino's
you don't believe me?

They eat pig! they eat pig! when you eat pig you start to act like one!

Trust me, I would never never trust a fillipino or go to thier country

They make good prostitutes thats about it.

I have warned you enough.

Haha! I'm called the racist just because I don't like being mistaken for Filipina :lol: I've never shown myself to be racist. He's the Dubai Forum punishment. :P

Now this guy insults them BIG TIME whereas I didn't insult Filipinos. Hope he gets big time backlash!!!!

Anyway are you mental Project? Europeans, Latin Americans, Christian Arabs, Zoroastrian Iranians, a big chunk of Asia eat pork. Pork is yummy. I love bacon, jamon serrano, BBQ pork, pork chops, salami made from pork, vegetables cooked in pork fat. It's so good. You're missing out.

The Filipinos I've met are good people, at least the ones in the States. They tend to have nice teeth. The men and women seem to make decent spouses. I agree the accent can be annoying but no one is perfect. They seem to smile too much for my taste and we don't share the same humor. And yikes, every year I endure the Filipina women's singing group at the cultural festivals. But different humor and bad singing voices aren't going to kill ya. :lol:

And seriously how do they spread their corruption. The ones I've met are nurses, accountants, restauranteur and regular office workers. Do they give us wrong medication? Mess up our quickbooks sheets? Steal paper clips from the office? Serve us Italian food with a Filipino ingredient? :?
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 26, 2008
Okay that's enough! Warnings to you guys, postuings that cause offense to others will not be tolerated!

Thread locked!

Mod
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance