Filipina In DUBAI Look Cheaped

Topic locked
Jun 14, 2009
Speedhump wrote:The proper test of any civilised society is how well the baser parts of human nature can be subordinated to good and decent behaviour, not only by law but also by progressive social conventions. This is naturally more advanced in some civilisations than others.

Hmmmm..you made it a bit complicated.....but sure makes sense....guess people like portland should take a cue from it..before posting some crap... :D

Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 14, 2009
Sorry I typed as it came into my head. But I'm glad you got it.

I am trying to say that men do not have to behave like animals, even at home in private as you suggested, although some do. We all have a dark side, you said it or others did, but we are inhuman if we don't control it; even don't want to control it.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Sorry I typed as it came into my head. But I'm glad you got it.

I am trying to say that men do not have to behave like animals, even at home in private as you suggested, although some do. We all have a dark side, you said it or others did, but we are inhuman if we don't control it; even don't want to control it.

Yeah..we alll do have an animal side in us...irrespective of our gender....its just a matter of time..it sure would come out sometime or the other.....guess nobody can hold it for long.......with some...it just comes out naturally.....and with others...some one else aids that side to come out.......even the most decent looking guy/gurl would have it in em.....its just a matter of getting that side out.....well its not that I am trying to take it to that level......but when I did date this girl...I was so madly in love with her......she was the typical girl who every man would want to be his partner....but believe me.....my first encounter with her on bed...wow I was amazed.....she was the wildest creature that I had ever come across....but this can't be taken as an example for reactions of other human behavior :D
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 15, 2009
my owner wrote:
i seen european men with chinese, japanese,romanian,bulgarian,russian,indian,uzbekestani,korean,mexican,african,etc,etc partners not only philipiones. maybe you cannot distinguish between other nationalities?

This is so true. Most people can't distinguish between other nationalities. The OP would potentially accuse me of being cheap while dating a person of my same nationality or ethnicity. I've been mistaken for all of the above except Romanian. Never been mistaken as African but mistaken as part black on a few occasions so yeah people can't distinguish the features of a Russian, uzbek, Filipino, Mexican.

Source:
Life experience of having been mistaken for Japanese, Bulgarian, Russian, Indian, Uzbek, Korean, mexican, Filipina and part black.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 15, 2009
What's up with this "......" ?
Is this some kind of a hidden message in morse code without the dashes?

Okay you people try to decipher this

...., ....... , ........!@$#$^#($ ....... 3434807234 ............dflhdlfhds .......

Gadawful seeing lot of dots!!!!!!!111111oneoneoneone
DDS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 15, 2009
:D I think the air just turned blue...

I think some people just need to slow their typing to let their brain catch up. I'm the other way round ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2009
DDS wrote:What's up with this "......" ?

...., ....... , ........!@$#$^#($ ....... 3434807234 ............dflhdlfhds .......

Thats my style of writing.....I normally do write the same whenever I am writing something informal....of course in my formal letters you wouldn't find it.....I find it cool..so I do it.... :D

There is no hidden message there..hope you get it....but still if you think that there is some message and can figure it out..let me know.. :idea:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 15, 2009
Speedhump wrote::D I think the air just turned blue...

I think some people just need to slow their typing to let their brain catch up. I'm the other way round ;)

Speedhumped...just limit your thoughts to yourself...it will keep you where it must.....nobody needs time for their brains to catchup..you sure would know...since you possibly exerienced it....what one writes & the way one expresses it...differentiates the class among people..sometimes its the style....and that makes the person a class apart....so now you should know...which class you belong to....is your brains catchin up with it now :roll:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 15, 2009
:withstupid: :D

I see you don't like jokes at your expense.....I could have figured it actually.

I know you think you're a 'class apart' with all your sexist claptrap and how many laydeeez you have dragged into bed, and probably even scoring them in your little book from one to ten. :roll:

I notice you only ever post in the threads about women or s*x, you sure are a class apart pal ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2009
Speedhump wrote::withstupid: :D

I see you don't like jokes at your expense.....I could have figured it actually.

I know you think you're a 'class apart' with all your sexist claptrap and how many laydeeez you have dragged into bed, and probably even scoring them in your little book from one to ten. :roll:

I notice you only ever post in the threads about women or s*x, you sure are a class apart pal ;)

Well well well......now you see it..who is the one who can't take jokes.....is it me that you are pointing out..or is it yourself.......??? :shock:

Back again to being the class you are..it shows...as in..you only have read my posts about bedding ladies...not the other ones....FYI.....my posts have always been pertaining to the original post.. :lol: ...never deviated....but sadly you took notice of only the S*x realated post..not the other ones......shows how you think and what you look for???.. :roll: ..and I have no reason to brag..its just what I did...and what I think might help others...so I post it....

Sure should know that one never gets pionts here for bragging...I am just trying to make others understand...but if you look at it in a way you want to...good for you....At the end of the day...I wouldn't get dates and calls for bragging...would I???...just being Honest...nothing to feel ashamed about..S*x is a part of my life...and I enjoy doing it with many as long as I am single....but once committed..guess i will get done with my ways...and stick to only one :P

Now...both being sensible & matured...lets not drag it.....doesn't make sense...after all you will always try to prove me wrong & vice versa.....lets just do what we do Best...post our opinions.....finish this crap what we started.. :twisted:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 15, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:

Speedhumpednobody needs time for their brains to catchup..you sure would know

Yea some do,it's called Rambling! You know, when people make speech and midway they stop and go errrrrr( basically their brain is playing catch up with their lips)....thats rambling.

The Medical defination would be,
Neurology Fragmented non-goal directed speech most often caused by acute organic brain disease

That's when people are oral. In written terms the equivalent would be ....... after ever half sentance :lol: A lot like how you write!
So I guess one can be forgiven for assuming that it takes time for ya brain to catch up.
Now don't get all worked up. You've clarified and it's ur style of writing. Full of character and all. Now we all understand!
I was just elucidating the thought process thats all. :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2009
I don't have any problem and I can always take a joke against myself (jokes of course are not outright insults...and I'm not accusing you of that). It's part of the British way. I didn't make any bad comment about your joke about my brain, so you misunderstood my post. ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2009
Speedhump wrote:I don't have any problem and I can always take a joke against myself (jokes of course are not outright insults...and I'm not accusing you of that). It's part of the British way. I didn't make any bad comment about your joke about my brain, so you misunderstood my post. ;)

Ok my mistake... :? probably I got it all wrong.....Anyways I never took it personally.....and wasn't trying to justify anything...just thought of posting my opinion..

But then again..I fail to understand as to why do people comment about other peoples post..most of the times this deviates the purpose of the original post..and ends up being war of words....then you have these hyneas...coming around from nowhere fanning the spark...pretending to be the wise men out there with some crappy wisdom...

By the way I am quite gald to know that u r sensible and matured after all...just kidding... :D

Happy posting :twisted:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 15, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:

Speedhumpednobody needs time for their brains to catchup..you sure would know

Yea some do,it's called Rambling! You know, when people make speech and midway they stop and go errrrrr( basically their brain is playing catch up with their lips)....thats rambling.

The Medical defination would be,
Neurology Fragmented non-goal directed speech most often caused by acute organic brain disease

That's when people are oral. In written terms the equivalent would be ....... after ever half sentance :lol: A lot like how you write!
So I guess one can be forgiven for assuming that it takes time for ya brain to catch up.
Now don't get all worked up. You've clarified and it's ur style of writing. Full of character and all. Now we all understand!
I was just elucidating the thought process thats all. :D

That was sure some good wisdom you shared :roll:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 15, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:

Thats my style of writing.....I normally do write the same whenever I am writing something informal....of course in my formal letters you wouldn't find it.....I find it cool..so I do it.... :D

There is no hidden message there..hope you get it....but still if you think that there is some message and can figure it out..let me know.. :idea:

Well this got me thinking why indeed...looks like you want to show us here you're always gasping for breath because you were humping while posting, is that correct? :lol:
DDS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 15, 2009
DDS wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:

You see Speedhump......this is the wise man I was talking about...you don't have to go searching for them...they come to you.... :D

Well this got me thinking why indeed...looks like you want to show us here you're always gasping for breath because you were humping while posting, is that correct? :lol:

You see Speedhump...this is the wise man I was talking about...you don't have to go searching for them...they come to you.... :D
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 15, 2009
DDS wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:

DDS or whatever???....well you have now got the title of a wise man..way to go.......check out my earlier post...reading it maybe you might end up humping yourself..all the way :D
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 15, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:
DDS wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:

DDS or whatever???....well you have now got the title of a wise man..way to go.......check out my earlier post...reading it maybe you might end up humping yourself..all the way :D

[color=blue]
Maybe you can change your Forum name and have a new name...how about DDS humped by DDS????? Hmmmm...sounds cool & catchy...well I should be the one asking you now...is it ok???? :D
I mean the name???not you...probably you won't... :P [/color]
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 15, 2009
Scorpion King wrote:
DDS wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:

Oh well, whatever dude or...w/e. I don't need to check out all your previous posts, i've had enough already from this page alone.
DDS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 15, 2009
DDS wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:
DDS wrote:
Scorpion King wrote:

Oh well, whatever dude or...w/e. I don't need to check out all your previous posts, i've had enough already from this page alone.

Thats good to know....DDS...oophs...Mr. Wise man :twisted:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 26, 2009
no i dont think so that they look cheaped
so what if Filipina women loved to be with foreign men !!
what about Indian woman with Emirati Man !
it is all about how 2 couples feel comfortable together
Kissy
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 26, 2009
Kissy wrote:no i dont thinks they look cheaped
so what if Filipina women loved to be with foreign men !!
what about Indian woman with Emirati Man !
it is all about how 2 couples comfortable together

:D :D :D
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 23, 2009
Filipina women seem to be getting a bad press on here ... why ?? there gourgous ,, kind , sweet .. calming .. and if your fortunate to be banging one ,, steam train comes to mind
homer-simpson
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 23, 2009
Well said. there were a few idiots writing on this forum around at the time of this thread. Most of them seem gone now, but of course they've been replaced by others.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 28, 2009
not all of them!!, they are the nicest among expats i met "men or women", so you need to stop stereotyping.
al.3aryoni
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 03, 2009
money makes ....... they good but the like to have BF with forigners
metry55
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance