So Where Are The Trans-national 'other' Al-Qaedas?

Topic locked
Re: So Where Are The Trans-national 'other' Al-Qaedas? Sep 30, 2011
I'm just wondering how long it will take you to take off the tinfoil hat. But hey - if you really, really believe I'm DJ, I guess I must be mustn't I! :D

Now, did we scare eh away or is he just scouring the interwebs for another rogue theory?

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Why does it bother you so much if I think you and DJ are one and the same??
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: So where are the trans-national 'other' al-Qaedas? Sep 30, 2011
So your picture was just a little joke and mine wasn't as it implied a strong connection to BM?

Common, get real. You made a joke and implied that Shaf and I are the same person.
Then I made a joke that you spend your time up BM's *rse.
Rather than tell me you are not up BM's *rse your response was how I knew that you and BM were so close - which is quite funny - :D

It doesn't take a genius to figure out the things I know about people and their associations on this forum. If that still eludes you then I am not sure what help I can offer.

Your protestations on neutrality are not convincing - please note that you posted the picture to me first and not the other way around.

PS - Shaf, I don't think EH will respond - its one way traffic from my experience (which for avoidance of doubt has been recently :))
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

It is laughable that you are essentially saying that Coptics and Bahais have been persecuted enough that they would have the same reasons as Muslims to form transnational terror organizations that strike international targets.

How is that laughable?

Don't Copts and Bahais experience the same 'internal and external politics' as their fellow Sunni Muslims in the region?

Why aren't there any Copts traveling to Iraq to blow themselves up? On the other hand, why is fundamentalism, fanaticism and militancy not limited to a specific region in the Muslim world? Indeed, we regularly even see converts to Islam blow themselves up and join Islamic terrorist movements such as al-Qaeda. What are their internal and external political experiences to cause them to join al-Qaeda and/or become a suicide bomber?

-- Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:11 pm --

Do you feel this is representative of of all islamic extremism? Aren't they others where terroists have pointed to US foreign policy. For example the guy that tried to set off a car bomb in NY and directly related his actions due to drone attacks in Pakistan.

So it's sometimes foreign policy, sometimes free speech, sometimes a mean thing someone said about Islam, sometimes this, sometimes that. Do we see a pattern here? Hmmm.

Anyways, I think the failed NYT square bomber also mentioned the cartoons of prophet Muhammad as a reason for his bomb attack - or perhaps that was the Swedish suicide bomber who blew himself up prematurely trying to kill and maim Swedish Christmas shoppers (I thought Sweden was 'safe' !!!).

Well I think you need to ask yourself whether US foreign policy has impacted buddhists and to what extent if any.

Look at the casualty tolls from Viet Nam from both the French and American interventions there and you can tell me if it has. Don't recall any transnational Buddhist holy war that has resulted.

Do you agree that unlike the rest of the world US policy has allowed Israel to continue its occupation of Palestine? What other country has stated that it would veto a decision that passes the SC? Those sorts of foregin policy actions do lead to hatred against the US.

Well, for several months after a private Danish newspaper published some satirical cartoons, I seem to recall numerous embassy attacks and flag burnings of a certain Nordic nation. I don't think it was Israel or the US. Perhaps it just doesn't take much to get people worked up and lust for blood. It's been something like five years since the publication of the satirical Muhammad cartoons and the recent terror plots by Muslim fundamentalists is still over that issue.

Isn't it fair to say that you should put more thought into this fairly sketchy insinuation that it all about free speech?

Isn't it fair to say I never said it was all about free speech?

the Bahais and Babis were very militant in Persia/Iran and are an offshoot of Shia Islam.

Google scholar speaks! Did you pick this up from the same Dot com site that told you the epistle from James was a letter written by Jesus (or did you think the epistles and gospels are one and the same - serious question, I still haven't figured out how you managed to believe a line from an epistle would be a quotation from Jesus)?

Can we NOW discuss the reasons behind the Kahanist Jewish Religious terrorist groups

No, because they don't fit the criteria of this thread (unless you want to admit Ron Paul is wrong). Can you please stay on topic?

Why no Buddhist/Hindu/Christian transnational terrorist groups? Didn't the US invade SE Asia or something?

(We can discuss the Christian terrorists such as the LRA and Hutaree at a later point..)

You bumped a recent thread, so do it there where it would be on topic.
event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

DearJohn wrote:So your picture was just a little joke and mine wasn't as it implied a strong connection to BM?

Common, get real. You made a joke and implied that Shaf and I are the same person.
Then I made a joke that you spend your time up BM's *rse.
Rather than tell me you are not up BM's *rse your response was how I knew that you and BM were so close - which is quite funny - :D

It doesn't take a genius to figure out the things I know about people and their associations on this forum. If that still eludes you then I am not sure what help I can offer.

Your protestations on neutrality are not convincing - please note that you posted the picture to me first and not the other way around.

PS - Shaf, I don't think EH will respond - its one way traffic from my experience (which for avoidance of doubt has been recently :))

You sound like a child. It's not very becoming.

If you are NOT Shaf, it appears that you spend considerable time up Shaf's a*rse!!!

I did not post that photo to YOU!!! It was for everyone. :lol: :lol: Apparently you don't know a joke when you see one (I'll keep that in mind).

I have nothing to prove to you DJ.

The more you have to say, the more convincing you are - that you are who you say you are. I have never seen Shaf go to your level. Even if Shaf had an alter ego I strongly believe that he wouldn't allow it to compromise him.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

kanelli wrote:I can't stand anti-Jew and anti-Muslim propaganda and hateful attitudes. I'm done trying to convince any one belonging to either camp because they'll just stick to their hateful views anyway.

Still waiting for you to get off your high horse and share with all of us this 'anti-Muslim' propaganda you've been claiming is being posted on the forum.

I've no trouble finding Antisemitic statements from numerous Muslim posters on this forum.

Would you like to compare notes one day? Is this forum Antisemitic or anti-Muslim?

Hmm, that should be interesting.

I'll wait for the day when I accuse Muslims of being treacherous as your pal, shafique, defended the Antisemitic rantings of one Muslim a few months ago.
event horizon

eh - I see that you are reading my posts after all. Yes, actually I do know about the Bahais and Babis and have actually read the Bayan and Kitab-e-Aqdas, and got first hand information from Bahais about their faith.

Now, you asked a question in the OP - so let's deal with it and tackle one trans-national terrorist group:

let's move on the the Kahanist Jewish Religious trans-national organisations, such as the Jewish Defence League. How are they different from your caricature of Al Qaeda?

Cheers,
Shafique

(Bora, is the penny finally dropping? ;) )
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:(Bora, is the penny finally dropping? ;) )

It appears that you could have a soulmate. :o

If it's not too uncomfortable for you Shaf, I'll let you be the one to bend over and pick it up. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

:D I guess you have to cheer yourself up with jokes now the penny has dropped. You may want to have a word with Granny from 'oop north, she's still a believer it seems.

I wonder when herve will realise his silliness... I do hope he is still looking for proof.

LOL

(Yeah, yeah - but for your information, calling me smelly, a homo or insulting my family etc won't change the fact you guys have some major egg on your faces. :D :D :D )

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

event horizon wrote:I've no trouble finding Antisemitic statements from numerous Muslim posters on this forum.

Would you like to compare notes one day? Is this forum Antisemitic or anti-Muslim?

Hmm, that should be interesting.

I'll wait for the day when I accuse Muslims of being treacherous as your pal, shafique, defended the Antisemitic rantings of one Muslim a few months ago.

I'll start using both Arabic and Persian to communicate with you perhaps you might understand something.

Jews believe "Jesus is a fcuking bastard, and Mary a super whore", do you deny this fact?? Yalla answer.
symmetric
BANNED

Sym - I don't think you will get an answer from EH. You can entertain yourself in the interim with this video of Jewish love for Christians. In fairness this is not representative of all Jewish people naturally just some Israeli d1cks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlT3ARuU ... 8C&index=5.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Excerpt from a post responding to me:

shafique wrote:(Yeah, yeah - but for your information, calling me smelly, a homo or insulting my family etc won't change the fact you guys have some major egg on your faces. :D :D :D )

Cheers,
Shafique

WTF??? Who are your referring to when you say "you guys"????
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote: You sound like a child. It's not very becoming.

You sound like you didn't like the *rse joke.

Bora Bora wrote: If you are NOT Shaf, it appears that you spend considerable time up Shaf's a*rse!!!

Try and be original. Its not very becoming to copy people. :D

Bora Bora wrote: I did not post that photo to YOU!!! It was for everyone. :lol: :lol: Apparently you don't know a joke when you see one (I'll keep that in mind).

I also did not post a photo to you. But why let this opportunity slip.
Now remember Bora, this is not for you, its for for everyone. Sharing is caring.

Bora Bora wrote: I have nothing to prove to you DJ.

Who said you did. Just don't kid yourself on your swiss like neutrality.

Bora Bora wrote: The more you have to say, the more convincing you are - that you are who you say you are. I have never seen Shaf go to your level. Even if Shaf had an alter ego I strongly believe that he wouldn't allow it to compromise him.

I agree Shaf is a better person. Does BM go to that level incidentally with the comments she makes? Or is that justified?
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Wow, you really have a thing about BM don't you??? Are you hoping to be on the same level as BM? If so, you will have to try much harder.

I repeat BJ, you aren't funny. How is the photo relevant other than it's a MAN who has his head up an elephant?? Humor is not your strong point.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Does the picture have to be that accurate Bora? Would you like me to find a better one?
Anyway don't take it so personally Bora, it wasn't for you, it was for everyone. :D :D :D
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Re: So where are the trans-national 'other' al-Qaedas? Oct 01, 2011
DearJohn wrote:Does the picture have to be that accurate Bora? Would you like me to find a better one?
Anyway don't take it so personally Bora, it wasn't for you, it was for everyone. :D :D :D

*YAWN*

I don't see where I took it personally BJ. I didn't go on the defense, unlike you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: So Where Are The Trans-national 'other' Al-Qaedas? Oct 01, 2011
LOL, John you surely did get winbags pic right ! But it looks more like our cross dressing french man to me, I think he is still wearing his burqa in that pic aswell. I think thats what he calls a debriefing ! lol
desertdudeshj

And why should it bother you Bora. Its your choice to live up that *rse and your "neutral" perspective seems comfy there. Good for you.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Well, it doesn't look like I'll be getting an answer from Kanelli. That's most unfortunate because I wanted to hear her theory for how the 'internal and external political' experiences of several Muslim nations split by geography, history and culture were similar enough to give rise to a militant Islam with a universal creed and ethics (unlike say the Christian terrorists in Africa who are both unknown to the wider Christian world and theologically foreign).
event horizon

LOL ! Answers, you ! How bout you clear your backlog first before trying to demand anything from anyone.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:LOL ! Answers, you ! How bout you clear your backlog first before trying to demand anything from anyone.

Exactly. :lol:

I could easily write you an essay covering the historical, political, and cultural factors at play - but for what? Your thick head is impervious to reason, and you cling tightly to your anti-Islam hate propaganda.

The same thing for the Jew haters here - it doesn't seem anyone can reason with you about compassion and understanding their perspectives too.

I'm fed up with all of it.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Here's another re-run for the young one. ;)

eh - I see that you are reading my posts after all. Yes, actually I do know about the Bahais and Babis and have actually read the Bayan and Kitab-e-Aqdas, and got first hand information from Bahais about their faith.

Now, you asked a question in the OP - so let's deal with it and tackle one trans-national terrorist group:

let's move on the the Kahanist Jewish Religious trans-national organisations, such as the Jewish Defence League. How are they different from your caricature of Al Qaeda?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

DearJohn wrote:And why should it bother you Bora. Its your choice to live up that *rse and your "neutral" perspective seems comfy there. Good for you.

*YAWN*

Are you trying to convince yourself that I'm bothered??? More like bored. :roll: You're repeating yourself BJ. I believe that's the 3rd time you mentioned the "*rse and neutral thingy" (in your defense).
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Great, Bora isn't bothered.

Now, let's see if we can eh to address the Jewish Trans-national terrorists.

Waiting.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: So where are the trans-national 'other' al-Qaedas? Oct 02, 2011
Not bovvered Bora? Just bored?
Bored housewives, common thing really but you should be careful. One divorce is bad luck, two and its usually game over. Less time on DF talking about BJ and more time at home trying the same should help the situation. :D
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Re: So where are the trans-national 'other' al-Qaedas? Oct 02, 2011
DearJohn wrote:Not bovvered Bora? Just bored?
Bored housewives, common thing really but you should be careful. One divorce is bad luck, two and its usually game over. Less time on DF talking about BJ and more time at home trying the same should help the situation. :D

Aren't you the clever one. You see, in my world, you can only have one husband at a time. :D My request to have 4 husbands was turned down. :D I gather you haven't gotten over being dumped "Dear John". :lol: :lol: You may want to try your luck converting to Islam (if you aren't a Muslim already :shock: ) and find a 14 year old who wouldn't have a choice about marrying you. I'm sure it would be worth the price of a goat. And then you can send her out to work, take her money, buy another goat and buy another wife who you can sign up for UK welfare, and so on and so on. :lol: :lol:

Here's an idea: Send your wives out to collect old rubber tires and have them make flip flops out of them and they can sell them on the side of the road. Tax free income and welfare benefits!!! and you can call yourself the big mudir!!!

-- Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:11 am --

DearJohn wrote:Not bovvered Bora?

Silly man!!! I'm not Filipino. :D
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: So Where Are The Trans-national 'other' Al-Qaedas? Oct 03, 2011
^Bora, I suggest you look up Catherine Tate on youtube - then you'll understand DearJohn. ;)

Anyway, now that hopefully the nastiness is out of the way and the 'one liners' are easily ignored, perhaps we can address the question posed by eh.

However, eh let us know if you're question was just rhetorical and you just wanted to discuss Muslim terrorists and ignore the Christian and Jewish terror groups.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk